Have you ever been propositioned by a stranger while you were out in public?

HA, fun topic!

This is a mixed one for me. i've been propositioned a lot... especially prior to online when there were cruising locales. But that prolly doesn't count as "out in public?"

i have to be careful in public because i'm full of wishful thinking and can easily mistake friendliness from another Guy as "flirting."   At the gym, where i work (in a teaching hospital full of hot resident doctors, among others).  It would be so much easier if They'd just pin me to a wall and kiss me while groping me... but, that only happens in movies in my experience. 

This is kinda me:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i have to be careful in public because i'm full of wishful thinking and can easily mistake friendliness from another Guy as "flirting."   At the gym, where i work (in a teaching hospital full of hot resident doctors, among others).  It would be so much easier if They'd just pin me to a wall and kiss me while groping me... but, that only happens in movies in my experience. 

My experience is they would need to follow you or you follow them to somewhere more private. At least find a quiet corner in the locker room 😉

• Like 1

On 12/5/2023 at 2:28 PM, ErosWired said:

The list of Unspeakable Things on Breedingzone is pretty short…

As long as I don't mention"torrents'"  correct?  I am just giving you a hard time, our banter on this subject goes WAY back...For the record , between you and I, I have not told anyone how to go about getting a torrents account.

Yes, I have often been propositioned in public places such as shopping streets, trains, buses.  Now as I am older I quite often proposition younger guys in public.  I start slowly, smile, flirt, follow and see what happens.  I don't wanna come across as an old [banned word] lol, but I have good Gaydar and can tell which guys will be interested and if I get knocked back then thats cool too.   It seems that this kind of cruising is a lot more fun than the fucking internet!!

• Like 3

I dunno if I send out some kind of vibe or what, but I get hit on fairly often in random places that really aren't "gay spaces". One funny situation was at Costco this past Saturday. I took the guy up on it and it was a lot of fun. It's happened at Starbucks, grocery shopping, the mall, gas station, at a regular bar and so on. If I can hook up I go for it. It's usually guys in their 20s and 30s, but sometimes younger guys and older guys. I've had guys offer money too and sometimes I have but sometimes no, it just depends. Its flattering certainly, but also a bit weird. But I kind of enjoy weird.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Recently. I work as a sales rep. I was setting up a display in a hardware store and was on my knees, fishing something out from behind the shelf. An older tradie came behind me and asked “how much” I told him the price of the item, he told me he wasn’t asking for that price, but for mine. 
I was a bit surprised, but told him theres no price needed. He rubbed his hand over his bulge. I told him I’m off work in an hour. He gave me his number and said to text him when I’m ready.  I finished work, got myself cleaned up, put my jockstrap on and text him. 
he gave me an address and said come into the garage when I arrive. I came in and there was a sex swing. He was waiting by the swing wearing nothing but a cock ring.  he told me to hop on the swing. I stripped down and climbed in, he ate my hole like it was his last meal, before positioning his cock at my hole, about 6 inches and not too thick, he eased his way in. He used the swing to pull me down on his cock each thrust, after a few minutes of vigorous fucking, I came all over my jockstrap. He only lasted about 5 more minutes before pulling me as deep as I could take him and pumping me with his hot load.   
I caught up with him a few more times since then, but have moved to a different area, so can’t see him anymore 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1