Have you ever been propositioned by a stranger while you were out in public?

On 12/11/2023 at 9:03 PM, marriedsub said:

How do I make it more obvious that I'm up for it?

How about rubbing your hard Cock (inside your pants, of course, if it's in public) up against him?  If that doesn't let him know you need his load up your gut, I wonder what will ... 

• 1 month later...

Yes, a few times. First was at a Radio Shack when I was 19. Near closing time. Guy stood next to me as I was browsing and asked to suck my cock. I declined. He pleaded and still I declined. Feel bad now, especially since I love giving and getting head as a bi. If I could go back in time I'd have agreed with one stipulation: I suck you first and you MUST give me a nice load. In my mouth. Or all over my face. Or split between the two.

Then continually at a bar where one corner was "reserved" for the gay crowd. It was near the entrance and I got propositioned everytime I entered or exited. Was totally into making love to men by then and accepted all cummers. Best moment as a bi came of this. Guy was walking me back to his apartment after midnight and on a deserted street pushed me against a mailbox, kissed me and said, "I can't fucking wait!" He unzipped me and pulled out my cock and blew me. It was outof this world. Like being in a movie. I still fantasize about this classy move. And he and it were classy.

Some buddies and I stopped at a popular and very crowded diner after a night of drinking...we started eating but, I quickly needed to take a piss ...as I entered the restroom, a cook was leaving....not much younger then me...a real skinny twinkle and not my usual type of player...didn't think twice and continued to the urinal and let out a wicked piss. I finished and turned and the cook had turned and cone back inside and was standing by the wall...he looked at me and told me he'd pay me to play...I wasn't offended but, said nope...he then pleaded with me and I was drunk enough to say what the hell! So he turned and took a key outta his pocket locked the door. He came over yanked my shorts down and ate my ass then sucked me abit and then I slid right in him and fucked him as he leaned over the counter..he smelled like french fries and.he was saying thank you over and over and that he was afraid to proposition me because he thought I was a drunk redneck fraternity straight asshole but, he's glad he risked it...I told him I was then winked at him as we could see each in the mirror! I then blew a load and then just walked out after turning the latch on the door. Didn't say anything to my buddies, at the table, as some of them were straight. When the server came over , she winked,and said my meal has been payed for...my buddies thought it was the server flirting with me and assumed I banged her in the bathroom!...lol what boneheads!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Justaholeff said:

Some buddies and I stopped at a popular and very crowded diner after a night of drinking...we started eating but, I quickly needed to take a piss ...as I entered the restroom, a cook was leaving....not much younger then me...a real skinny twinkle and not my usual type of player...didn't think twice and continued to the urinal and let out a wicked piss. I finished and turned and the cook had turned and cone back inside and was standing by the wall...he looked at me and told me he'd pay me to play...I wasn't offended but, said nope...he then pleaded with me and I was drunk enough to say what the hell! So he turned and took a key outta his pocket locked the door. He came over yanked my shorts down and ate my ass then sucked me abit and then I slid right in him and fucked him as he leaned over the counter..he smelled like french fries and.he was saying thank you over and over and that he was afraid to proposition me because he thought I was a drunk redneck fraternity straight asshole but, he's glad he risked it...I told him I was then winked at him as we could see each in the mirror! I then blew a load and then just walked out after turning the latch on the door. Didn't say anything to my buddies, at the table, as some of them were straight. When the server came over , she winked,and said my meal has been payed for...my buddies thought it was the server flirting with me and assumed I banged her in the bathroom!...lol what boneheads!

Haha yeah I’ve had waiters do that but always ended up with the alpha nut in my jockpussy came back out to the table like nothing happened 

• Piggy 1

Yup for me… both sexes. I’m a friendly guy so can strike up conversations anywhere. I was chatting with a guy on my way home after work while on light rail train. We arrived at my stop and I stood up, said have a good one and got off the train. Next thing I know he is following me off and telling me he wants fuck me. I smiled and we went to my place. 

Now the woman… I had took the day off and was having lunch in the bar area of one of my favorite places. Again, chatty me decides to have a conversation with someone. We have a great conversation over drinks and lunch. Paying my bill, I excuse myself and get up. She gets up… I’m thinking ok… maybe she’s done too… and continues talking to me. I’m walking down the street and she’s still talking. I’m thinking she must be walking the same way so I keep talking. This continues for like 5 blocks and finally starting to wonder what is going on… this is a major coincidence that she’s going the same way. I finally stop in front of the post office and say…”well this is my stop. Have a good day.” She immediately gets angry  and says “What do you mean your stop!? I thought we were…!” Me: “Uh, yeah…I need some stamps.” She quickly walks off leaving me thinking WTF! 

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Haha 1

I worked as a server for a wedding once and the other waiters and myself noticed the dj kept looking over to where we stood. We all assumed he was watching the female waiters (which was the majority of us). Turns out he was watching me and wanted to buy me a drink, even as I worked. He then snuck over and tried to see if he could rent out a room for us after the wedding. 

I'm sorry to say that nothing happened, though I'm sure it was for the best. 

I was by a customer. Politely declined. I've never been interested in a romantic type of thing with a guy, and this guy seemed like he was a sub-bottom. At that time in my life, I didn't have any desire to be with a man, just my late wife. Looking back on everything now.

I was living in Kissimmee, FL walking down the street headed home to take care of some business that needed tending to. A car passes by and this man catches my eye with his head hanging out the drivers side window. Now I normally would not have noticed but he somehow caught my attention. He turns around and drives by again making full eye contact. He passes me up then turns around. At this point I am like what is going on here and defiantly watching him. I was not in the best part of town and knew drug deals happened. Now at this point the guy pulls up ⬆️ n the drive I am crossing and flat out says what are you up to? I say I am headed home. He then ask if anyone is home. I say not right now but I have to meet up with the roommates. Knowing they are off doing their thing and not going to be home for some time. The guy tells me to get in he is taking me home to fuck me. Well I hoped in and told him where to go. He follows me in, strips me naked. Gives a damn good blow job. Has a mouth that you are not soon to forget. I return the favor and get him nice and wet. Before you know it he has my legs up over his shoulders pounding my ass like nobody’s business. He never tells me his name because he has family and does not want them to find out he now has a fuck boy on the side. He unloads in my ass nice and deep blowing a massive load. I am high on the unexpected fuck. He demands my number so that when his family is not around he can just come over and fuck me when he wants. Basically telling me he gets my ass whenever he wants. He called a couple of times but I was at work or he would have come over just to dump a load in a hot ass that he expected to own. One of the best fucks I have ever had. Wish he would have let me know with some notice he wanted to hookup again so that we could make sure he could use me as his cumdump.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1