Where do the "pretty boys" go when they get older?

btmdad

Being a more " mature" man  when I go out cruising in bars, bathhouses etc.  I see a lot of older gents that our out of shape and pretty much stand around doing nothing.  I also see a lot of younger in shape "pretty boys"  that do nothing but pose and act disdainful when an older guy approaches them.  I wonder where they pretty boys go when they get older?  For myself  I have never been in better shape.   So I know that not all  of the pretty boys  go to pot when they get older.   Do they just give up?  It seems wierd to me that there do not seem to be very many older guys that are in good shape and horny out there. 

18 minutes ago, btmdad said:

Being a more " mature" man  when I go out cruising in bars, bathhouses etc.  I see a lot of older gents that our out of shape and pretty much stand around doing nothing.  I also see a lot of younger in shape "pretty boys"  that do nothing but pose and act disdainful when an older guy approaches them.  I wonder where they pretty boys go when they get older?  For myself  I have never been in better shape.   So I know that not all  of the pretty boys  go to pot when they get older.   Do they just give up?  It seems wierd to me that there do not seem to be very many older guys that are in good shape and horny out there. 

Many of them are settled down and seldom, if ever, go out cruising. That's not to say they're all monogamously coupled, of course, but a surprising number of them don't have much need to go out cruising.

And as we age, quite a few of us don't look at staying up at a cruise bar until midnight to be a particularly fun way to spend an evening. Pretty boys who can sleep until their first class in college starts at 10:30 AM can be out a lot later than men with careers whose offices open at 8:30 AM.

There's also the issue of "the apps" - many men who don't want the bother of paying vastly inflated prices for drinks while listening to crappy music over a sound system last updated in 1997 are content to stay in and arrange hookups online.

• Upvote 3

i'm one of those aging "pretty boys". after a failed long term relationship, i keep out of the public eye to avoid the drama that plagues most gay men regardless of age. i fuck around with a network of friends and i'm satisfied with that, so you'll probably never see me out in a crowd of gay men ever again.

• Like 3

His name is Dr. Christian Dreshen, known as "Dr. Refresher Lift" in Saint Petersburg, FL.  If the twinks agree to a monthly debit from their checking account at age 28, by the time they are 55 they will have enough money to pay for the "refresher lift".  That is, if the doctor is still living.....

3 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

His name is Dr. Christian Dreshen, known as "Dr. Refresher Lift" in Saint Petersburg, FL.  If the twinks agree to a monthly debit from their checking account at age 28, by the time they are 55 they will have enough money to pay for the "refresher lift".  That is, if the doctor is still living.....

At first my thought was "I don't see how that can possibly be legal" but then I realized it's Florida.

Nonetheless, I think any medical licensing board would look askance at a medical doctor collecting fees for 27 years BEFORE performing a procedure, especially if that money is not being set aside in a secure account and not being squandered by the doctor on current expenses. There's a real ethical problem with collecting fees from a patient for a procedure that may or may not be performed decades in the future.

15 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

At first my thought was "I don't see how that can possibly be legal" but then I realized it's Florida.

Nonetheless, I think any medical licensing board would look askance at a medical doctor collecting fees for 27 years BEFORE performing a procedure, especially if that money is not being set aside in a secure account and not being squandered by the doctor on current expenses. There's a real ethical problem with collecting fees from a patient for a procedure that may or may not be performed decades in the future.

You know, I was having fun with Dr. Dreshen, and the "Dr. Refresher Lift".  I probably (more likely) should not have posted that, but that cosmetic surgeon queen is on the television 24/7 and I just had enough of him. For those of you who live in this area, I know you have seen the commercials.

Sorry for having some fun at that particular doctor's reputations, but if you lived in my area you would see him on television non-stop and you would get the joke.  I understand it was a bad joke but still it is funny for the locals.  My bad......

5 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Not to be confused with this plastic surgeon in St. Petersburg who retired from practice on December 1. [think before following links] https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local-news/i-team-investigates/florida-plastic-surgeon-pleads-guilty-to-possession-of-crystal-meth-and-burglary. Yep, Florida.... 🤦🏼‍♂️

32 minutes ago, ejaculaTe said:

Not to be confused with this plastic surgeon in St. Petersburg who retired from practice on December 1. [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local-news/i-team-investigates/florida-plastic-surgeon-pleads-guilty-to-possession-of-crystal-meth-and-burglary. Yep, Florida.... 🤦🏼‍♂️

WHAT?  Are you kidding me?  Damn do I have some research to do.  He did crystal, and plastic surgery?  OMG?

5 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

WHAT?  Are you kidding me?  Damn do I have some research to do.  He did crystal, and plastic surgery?  OMG?

My admittedly hazy recollection is that the story showed up in my local feed on Google News. And yeah, it struck me that someone had some explaining to do — and it wasn’t the doctor (though he had plenty to do).

As someone mentioned earlier, many former pretty boys have jobs, careers and responsibilities. As a result, we also have resources. We can afford to make an evening festive at the drop of a hat. That has made me and many other older gentlemen quite attractive. In the past two weeks, I've had two visitors over 60 and about five in their 20s. (Last night, my senior visitor fucked me stoopid.  Then a 28 y/o came by. Good but.nothing remarkable.) All this is to say that aging pretty boys still have options. (Sometimes the best option is another aging pretty boy!) 

• Like 2

On 11/30/2023 at 8:00 PM, btmdad said:

Do they just give up?

Not at all.  Lots of "older" guys keep themselves in shape, eat sensibly, go to a gym.  It takes a bit of effort to stay in shape, and Slammer is full of them.  Sure, there are younger guys there too, plenty of them, for that matter.  If we use a cut-off age of - oh, say 50 -  I'd guess that there are more "experienced" men than younger guys though.  There's enough of everything for every guy over there (except parking - just sayin ...).

Retired guys from the Northern climes usually like to move to warmer areas with all the "amenities" of sexual debauchery already well in place.  No more winters, and plenty of wanton sex.

Edited by hntnhole
  • Like 1

On 12/3/2023 at 3:58 AM, ejaculaTe said:

My admittedly hazy recollection is that the story showed up in my local feed on Google News. And yeah, it struck me that someone had some explaining to do — and it wasn’t the doctor (though he had plenty to do).

I did my research as well.  There was indeed a doctor (if not surgeon) who was arrested, in the past week or two,  on a DUI charge and they found quite a bit of t in his vehicle  He was in his "scrubs",  on his way to work.  I watched the clip that was recorded by law enforcement  and what amazed me is he had an attorney on some kind of speaker phone, while in handcuffs, advising him not to make any statements to the police.  This doctor looked to be in his 50s, eyes WIDE open, but it wasn't the 70ish Dr. Christian Drehsen, known for his "Refresher Lift". lol.  I really was hoping to see him in the back of a patrol car in handcuffs, but unfortunately it was another doctor having a very bad morning.  One interesting side note, the attorney on the speaker phone was telling his client "I'll have you out of jail by this evening".   Thought to myself, "this is Pinellas county, no you won't".   Well, unless it was a very slow day...

4 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

but it wasn't the 70ish Dr. Christian Drehsen, known for his "Refresher Lift". lol. 

If you mean that the doctor offering a 27-year payment plan for a "refresher lift" to be delivered 27 years from now is 70ish, that even further highlights the ethical issues. Assuming he is, say, 70, the idea that he'll be practicing to deliver on what people paid for over the last 27 years at the age of 97 is pretty ludicrous on its face.

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 12/2/2023 at 9:57 PM, ellentonboy said:

He did crystal, and plastic surgery?

That's diversification of income streams, son.  And beautifully dovetailed marketing - both products share a common audience. 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1