Met up with a fellow BZ’er for a Fisting Session

RawUK

So I’ve been chatting with @DJ2023 for a while now and today he paid me a visit.

Thank you @DJ2023 had a great time and loved having your fist in me. Thanks also for squirting 8 loads into me that I had saved and defrosted from the freezer and then fisting them in deeper oink 👊👿🍆💦🐽👅🐷

Hope to meet up again.

IMG_9087.jpeg

IMG_9088.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

1 hour ago, RawUK said:

So I’ve been chatting with @DJ2023 for a while now and today he paid me a visit.

Thank you @DJ2023 had a great time and loved having your fist in me. Thanks also for squirting 8 loads into me that I had saved and defrosted from the freezer and then fisting them in deeper oink 👊👿🍆💦🐽👅🐷

Hope to meet up again.

IMG_9087.jpeg

IMG_9088.jpeg

It was a pleasure @RawUK and thank you for inviting me over. You have a great ass to fist and loved fucking you and fisting all those loads into you.

Looking forward to next time. I would recommend @RawUK to anyone in SE UK as he is a great guy and sexy pig that needs cum loads, cock and fist

🐷😜😈👊🐷

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DJ2023 said:

It was a pleasure @RawUK and thank you for inviting me over. You have a great ass to fist and loved fucking you and fisting all those loads into you.

Looking forward to next time. I would recommend @RawUK to anyone in SE UK as he is a great guy and sexy pig that needs cum loads, cock and fist

🐷😜😈👊🐷

Thanks @DJ2023. Likewise you're a smashing bloke and guys, he drove for 2 hours each way for the meet, so don't mess him about, he's genuine.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RawUK said:

I also have a 10 second clip of me being fisted by @DJ2023 but cannot upload it here as the site keeps telling me the file is too large. It's on my iphone, any ideas anyone?

I do not believe you can upload videos onto this site, only post links to videos. I even have to convert a few seconds long WEBP file to a GIF to upload it. 

• Thanks 1