Encouragement

Scout

It seemed too good to be true.

After a few too many drinks, you had opened up to your wife about your desire to explore your sexual interest in other men. You knew it was risky to tell her. In the past, you had heard her say some very homophobic things.

Now, to your surprise and delight, she said, “I love you, honey, and I want you to be happy. Let me help you find the right man to experiment with. And you should do it here, where I know you’ll be safe.”

Together you had gone online to read personals and look at pictures. You had then written to several men, being very open about your situation. A few asked if your wife was looking for a three-way experience. But she said definitely not – this was about you and, as she so delicately put it, “clarifying your sexual orientation.” You didn’t need any complications. Along the way you admitted to her that you thought you were a bottom. She gave you a funny look but didn’t say anything in response.

Soon you settled on Mark, an older daddy type described himself as strictly a top. From his photos you could see that he was an impressive physical specimen, much more muscular than you. He was exactly the sort of gay man you had fantasized about.

On the big night, you and Mark connected immediately. You, your wife, and Mark chatted for a while, sipping wine. Then he came over to the couch where you were sitting, put his arm around you, and pulled you close to him. You kissed him, softly at first, then more passionately, your tongues teasing each other. You looked over at your wife, who had been watching intently. She smiled sweetly and said, “Just let it happen.” You and Mark resumed kissing, and his hand found your crotch and began rubbing your stiff cock through your pants. Then he stood up, took your hand, and said, “Which way to the bedroom?”

“Follow me,” your wife said, and led the way upstairs. You and Mark helped each other undress. He, too, was hard – his cock stood out, thick and long. You started to stroke it as he massaged yours. It all felt so natural, so right. He guided you to the bed and gently pushed you onto your back. He brought his cock to your lips, which seemed to part of their own accord. You tasted the precum and thought it was delicious. Slowly he fed you more, until you gagged. “Takes practice,” he said. “You’ll learn.” You were sure he was right!

You looked up into his eyes. “Mark, I want you to fuck me.” As you heard the words, it almost seemed as if someone else had said them. He lay on top of you and kissed you, hard and forcefully. Your cocks rubbed together. You were conscious of how much thicker and longer his was, and the thought thrilled you. You whispered into his ear, “I need to feel you inside me.” He reached for some lube and pulled out a condom.

Your wife saw it and said, “Honey, wouldn’t you really like it better if he fucked you bareback?” You were surprised she knew the term. Although you were scared, she seemed in control. You meekly agreed.

Mark lubed your virgin ass, first one finger, then a second, using a scissoring motion to stretch you gently. He knelt between your legs, which you pulled up and apart to invite penetration, just as your wife had done for you so often when the two of you made love. Next you felt the tip of his cock press against your hole. “Try to relax,” Mark said softly. As he increased the pressure, your ass burned. You winced and almost asked him to stop. But you didn’t want him to quit – or disappoint your wife.

Suddenly, you felt your ass open to the intruder, welcoming it past your sphincter. In that instant, your life changed forever. You were finally being fucked by another man!  You felt an incredible warmth and fullness in your ass and started to moan. Somewhere off in the distance, as if in a dream, you heard your wife say, “Wow, you really like that, honey, don’t you?” You couldn’t answer. Your entire universe was your ass and Mark’s massive cock.

As Mark started to move inside you, thrusting in and pulling out, you gripped his strong forearms. Your hands looked so delicate, almost feminine. You wondered, How could I ever have pretended to be anything other than a bottom for a real man?

Mark rested his bulk on you, pressing you into the mattress, and kissed you forcefully, his tongue invading your mouth. He was lost in his own pleasure. You wrapped your legs around his butt, urging him on. “Cum inside me,” you begged loudly. “Breed me!” His pace quickened. You heard his heavy balls as they snapped against your ass, faster and faster. You felt his sweat build between you. Finally, he gasped aloud, “Oh, fuck, I’m cumming! Oh, god! Take my seed, bitch, take my seed!”

He collapsed on top of you, panting hard. You felt his heart pounding in his chest. You felt an odd wetness inside of you, a delicious sensation. Then you felt a sticky wetness on your own abdomen and realized that you had cum, too, an odd, drawn-out orgasm that left you tingling down to your toes. A sissygasm. How perfect!

As you lay there in Mark’s embrace, gently stroking his back, you became aware of an odd sound – the soft whir of your wife’s video camera. You looked at her and realized she had filmed the entire episode.

“Hi, honey,” she said with a smile. “I hope you don’t mind that I taped you guys. God, it was hot, seeing you getting fucked by a real man.”

Then her expression turned cold, and her voice took on a nasty edge. “But more important, my divorce lawyer told me to get some evidence that you were a faggot. This should do nicely, don’t you think?”

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...