Why do some bottoms push the load out in the toilet after getting bred?

VersatileBreeder

It depends on how much cum, how deep the load is shot, and how loose my hole is. If it is literally dripping out, I scoop it up with my fingers and eat it. Even if it isn't I can see why some guys might push it out, it seems like I always have an unexpected cum fart when I take a sexcation, that leads to having to clean the driver seat of the rental car before I return it.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Actually, that's not felching.

Felching is when someone (often the top, but not necessarily) sucks the semen from the bottom's ass after the fuck is over. Simply expelling it, whether to the toilet or a towel or whatever, is not felching.

I do stand corrected. 

I never push the cum out after im bred.

I got filled up this morning with a load from an older gentleman who is such a nice man i missed him eating my ass and breeding me, but i NEVER let the load out i jeep it in me as long as possible unless my top asks me to push it out for him which i have done a few times before as well... some guys love seeing my hole squirt their load and i can understand that side of things as well since its FUCKING HOT watching my hole shoot a mans cumload across the room!( an old top of mine used to record me doing this for him.) Nothing ever leaked out of me either, maybe i just have good control over my hole?

On 12/18/2023 at 10:20 PM, VersatileBreeder said:

I’m not judging or shaming it

I am. Expelling a man's seed in his presence is disrespectful and demonstrates a complete failure to understand the cosmic importance of the sexual act and the male orgasm. I would consider a physical rebuke for such a transgression entirely appropriate. It is the moral obligation of the inseminated female to retain the man's payload as long as possible.

If there is some contingency that necessitates its intentional release, then the female should wait until the man has left. He should be able to continue through his day with the thought that his gametes are surging ever forward, up into the fertile cunt that he worked so hard to gift with his essence.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Not only do I not expel a load, I angle my ass upward and stay that way a while after the Top has gone to allow gravity to assist in its deeper reach into my body. Nothing comes out if I can help it.

Except - if he has a particular body chemistry. For a very, very small number of Tops, I seem to have an allergic reaction to their cum. If it gets on my skin, it burns, and I guess inside me it’s such an irritant that it prompts a need to expel. But this is very rare.

Personally, I very much share @Phallarchist’s view as stated above - expelling a Top’s load is not something that would occur to me, to do so in his presence would be unthinkable, and to so into a toilet while he is still present would be unforgivable. For a Top to select me for cunting when he has an ocean of ass to choose from is a high honor; to choose my cunt as the vessel to hold the essence that codes his personal being is the very highest. If I am worthy of it, I will do my utmost to keep it where he put it.

If I had to guess why most bottoms who expel do it, it may be because A) They’re conflicted about their sexuality and after the act feel the need to rid themselves of their ‘guilt’; B) They mistakenly believe that immediately expelling the load will reduce or remove the risk of STD exposure; or C) The idea of having someone else’s bodily fluid inside them actually squicks them out, but is an unpleasant requirement for the pleasure of bareback fucking, so they just get rid of it as quickly as they can.

The above speculation supposed the bottom expels into a toilet, and is not simply pushing the load out in situ in the presence of others. The latter case I would assume to be for the erotic rush of displaying that he has been loaded, or simply for consumption.

• Like 4

I'm very proud to say that I've kept every load ever shot in my ass inside me.  I'm  very careful to tighten my hole when the top pulls out so I can keep all his precious seed inside me.  It's the reason I bareback in the first.  It's such an honour to receive another man's cum that I wouldn't want to disrespect him by expelling it from my body.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, barebackbro said:

Let’s be fair to the bottom.

Why start now?

11 hours ago, barebackbro said:

Sometimes, if you’ve been pounded for ages and you’re full of lube and cum, you physically need to go to the toilet.

It sounds like a group situation in which the men forgo their primacy in favor of the comradery and good-natured sperm competition of a rape-gang. I would avoid groups unless I can choose the men myself. If my own breeding interests are not guaranteed, then I want to feel that a man of high quality is sure to win the day.

When I first discovered gay sex I bottomed for the first couple years. I always tried to hold it in so it would absorb into my body. Sometimes after a good long fucking cum would slowly leak out into my underwear on my way home. As a top I really appreciate it when a bottom doesn't clean himself up and retains my cum. Letting cum soak in and sperm cells penetrate into your blood stream makes you even more gay. That is a good way to be.

• Like 6

From a pure breeder, top loading a bottom perspective, flushing out the load you just have been given is a bit of a put-off, no matter what. From a bottom's perspective, things start to get a bit more nuanced and there are many reasons why a bottom would do that, such as: a big load and a loose hole gives way to leaks which if you are the travelling bottom may want to give it a second thought before venturing out in public with a leaky stain on your pants; or, some bottoms are getting bred but not on PrEP and they think that by pushing out the cum , they minimise the risks. And whilst personally I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, I think that there are more discreet ways of pushing out the load without being obnoxiously obvious to the top that just bred you. Of course, everyone's body is their own and I am a big advocate of "your body, your rules". However, if you need / want / have to / must flush out the load, do it in a more sensible way. You can be discreet about it, you can invent a fetish, or you can even tell a nice lie that you are going shopping and don't want to be embarassed by the leaky pants.  

I for one am not happy if I see the bottom squirting out my load right away. Felching is a different thing and that's of course is absolutely acceptable in my books. The bottoms who flush out my babies right after I bred them are not getting a second load. Sorry boyz. And to the tops who breed me: your babies are safe with me 😉 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1