Why do some bottoms push the load out in the toilet after getting bred?

VersatileBreeder

On 12/18/2023 at 10:20 PM, VersatileBreeder said:

We laid there for a couple of minutes, then he jacked his cock and came within about a minute. First thing he did was get up, go into the bathroom and empty my load out in the toilet.

In this case I think he was done after shooting his load. If he hadn't cum he would have probably keep his load.

2 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

From a pure breeder, top loading a bottom perspective, flushing out the load you just have been given is a bit of a put-off, no matter what. From a bottom's perspective, things start to get a bit more nuanced and there are many reasons why a bottom would do that, such as: a big load and a loose hole gives way to leaks which if you are the travelling bottom may want to give it a second thought before venturing out in public with a leaky stain on your pants; or, some bottoms are getting bred but not on PrEP and they think that by pushing out the cum , they minimise the risks. And whilst personally I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, I think that there are more discreet ways of pushing out the load without being obnoxiously obvious to the top that just bred you. Of course, everyone's body is their own and I am a big advocate of "your body, your rules". However, if you need / want / have to / must flush out the load, do it in a more sensible way. You can be discreet about it, you can invent a fetish, or you can even tell a nice lie that you are going shopping and don't want to be embarassed by the leaky pants.  

I for one am not happy if I see the bottom squirting out my load right away. Felching is a different thing and that's of course is absolutely acceptable in my books. The bottoms who flush out my babies right after I bred them are not getting a second load. Sorry boyz. And to the tops who breed me: your babies are safe with me 😉 

Taking a tops loads is an honor, keep them inside and absorb as much as I can.

• Like 1

Trust me…I wanna keep loads in me, but after an intense fucking or if I’ve been bred a couple times close together I know I can’t hold it in. I don’t want to make a nasty mess and so I excuse myself and go let it out. I never push a load out but also don’t want to freak a guy out by making a mess in his bed or car or wherever. Some guys do want to eat it out and more than happy to let them.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, ktopper said:

Sometimes after a good long fucking cum would slowly leak out into my underwear on my way home.

That's natural and sexy. I want the boy to ooze my seed all day and then show me the mess in his underwear. Even better is a wet spot on the rear of his pants in public. I want everyone to know what I did to him.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I've been with guys who pushed it out because they were worried they'd fail an impending drug test if they didn't. 😶‍🌫️

I'm pretty sure that can't happen, but if it ever did because of one of my loads...I'd be so fucking proud of myself lol.

If a top has been kind enough to give me a fucking and release his load up my arse, the least I can do is try and retain his cum.  It doesn't always work and I find it equally nice and slutty  (it's my style 😈) if it leaks into my undies or trackies and others can smell me for the cumdump I like to be!

• Like 1