What a day …. BBut what a night …. 

FFun2BB

What a day …. BBut what a night …. 

After a long crazy day, I was all happy to lie in my pillows, watching a movie when my phone vibrated with a new WhatsApp message coming in - I checked - and it was from a FF-BBuddy with the simply message: 

HAVE COLD HANDS WHICH NEED WARMING UP … 

I looked at the clock and it was 10:30pm … a time I would normally never agree to a date BUT it was HIM, the only FF-BBuddy who truly has the ability to spoil my ass like no other … therefore my response was short: 

LET ME WARM THEM … 

His reply - WILL BE THERE IN 15 - didn't allow me much time to prepare - I was already naked - I prepared the play covers on the bed, the poppers and the FFist lube ….but also the rim chair, as I know how much he loves to sit on my face …. The wine was on ice … all ready when he arrived.

This FF-BBuddy and I are so familiar with each other, therefore there is no chit-chat needed, when he saw the rim chair his eyes beamed with joy, he was undressed in seconds and simply said: 

YOU KNOW WHAT I LOVE, BUT I AM NOT PREPARED - as if that ever has stopped me. 

I love a musky, sweaty ass on my face, I love when such a delicious ass sits down on that rim chair and presses against my face, so I can sniff, and start licking … and FUCK was he open - his ass opened up beautifully and I could push my tongue deep inside his shoot … I could taste his inner flesh and he started moaning … YEAH, LICK ME - PUSH YOUR TONGUE DEEPER, while he sniffed Poppers and started plying my nipples hard … 

I love my nipples played VERY HARD - it turns me into a pig who will do anything for the other to feel that delicious pain shooting through my body, making my cock grow in seconds and screaming into that delicious raunchy ass, packed with flavours I treasure…

I couldn't get enough and between pushing my tongue deep inside, brushing my beard stubbles across his raw cuntflesh, which always drives him crazy, I asked him WHO FUCKED OR FISTED YOUR DELICIOUS ASS, IT IS SOOOO OPEN - but no-one had bred him the day before or today … 

Well, that had to be changed … after working his cunt for nearly an hour with mouth, tongue, beard and fingers, I was going crazy with lust as his fingers had never stopped twisting and pulling my nipples….my cock was rock hard, oozing pre-cum and I was close to come from that sensation, I begged him - SIT ON MY COCK ….

This pig simply changed position, went off the rim chair, turned over and slid down on my bare cock - he never stopped on my nipples and started riding my rod, massaging my bare cock in sensational moves, while he leant forward to make out with me … within short strokes, I blew my load deep inside him…. 

It was sooooo intense …. He collapsed on me and simply said: ARE YOU NOW READY FOR ME TO LOOK AFTER YOUR NEEDS … 

DIDNT YOU JUST DO THIS, I asked - but he simply grinned and said: LETS HAVE A CIGARETTE AND I SHALL REALLY LOOK AFTER YOU … 

We smoked, laughed and chilled for few minutes, before I went into my position for pure pleasure to receive his FFist - and again he knew exactly how to turn me into putty on his hand and arm … 

All of you, who love FF, may it be giving or receiving, will understand when I say, 

THIS GUY CONNECTS WITH YOU, your mind, your body and ass - he knows how much pressure to give and when to stop, but also when to slide in…. 

He is the only one so FFar, who manages to slide ride in and through ….finds the second ring and goes through … and makes me scream with lust and pleasure - he works FFor depth and knocks on the third ring… 

Most amazing connection and sensational experience. Two inner orgasms later he insisted on a cigarette break … and asked I HOPE YOU WANT MORE - and I simply replied, NEVER STOP … 

Time simply flew and he had me screaming with passion and begging him for more … 

I am glad I have no neighbours, as they either would have called the police, or would have started smoking themselves … 

But at one point I had to give in and said I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE - 

he grinned and said WELL, SURLY YOU WANT TO RIM MY CUNT FOR YOUR LOAD …

Fuck, this pig totally knows how to get me - and in no time I was under the rim chair again and started licking, nibbling and sucking, make him scream, as I started fetching for the load I deposited in him earlier… 

He loves it when I fill my mouth with those cummm loads from his or other cunts and snowball in a passionate kiss with him … and who am I not to give a fellow pig what he craves! 

While we snowballed he worked my nipples again .. and I shot another load which he licked from my body … 

What a wonderful night … 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

15 hours ago, FFun2BB said:

After a long crazy day, I was all happy to lie in my pillows, watching a movie when my phone vibrated with a new WhatsApp message coming in - I checked - and it was from a FF-BBuddy with the simply message: 

HAVE COLD HANDS WHICH NEED WARMING UP … 

I looked at the clock and it was 10:30pm … a time I would normally never agree to a date BUT it was HIM, the only FF-BBuddy who truly has the ability to spoil my ass like no other … therefore my response was short: 

LET ME WARM THEM … 

His reply - WILL BE THERE IN 15 - didn't allow me much time to prepare - I was already naked - I prepared the play covers on the bed, the poppers and the FFist lube ….but also the rim chair, as I know how much he loves to sit on my face …. The wine was on ice … all ready when he arrived.

This FF-BBuddy and I are so familiar with each other, therefore there is no chit-chat needed, when he saw the rim chair his eyes beamed with joy, he was undressed in seconds and simply said: 

YOU KNOW WHAT I LOVE, BUT I AM NOT PREPARED - as if that ever has stopped me. 

I love a musky, sweaty ass on my face, I love when such a delicious ass sits down on that rim chair and presses against my face, so I can sniff, and start licking … and FUCK was he open - his ass opened up beautifully and I could push my tongue deep inside his shoot … I could taste his inner flesh and he started moaning … YEAH, LICK ME - PUSH YOUR TONGUE DEEPER, while he sniffed Poppers and started plying my nipples hard … 

I love my nipples played VERY HARD - it turns me into a pig who will do anything for the other to feel that delicious pain shooting through my body, making my cock grow in seconds and screaming into that delicious raunchy ass, packed with flavours I treasure…

I couldn't get enough and between pushing my tongue deep inside, brushing my beard stubbles across his raw cuntflesh, which always drives him crazy, I asked him WHO FUCKED OR FISTED YOUR DELICIOUS ASS, IT IS SOOOO OPEN - but no-one had bred him the day before or today … 

Well, that had to be changed … after working his cunt for nearly an hour with mouth, tongue, beard and fingers, I was going crazy with lust as his fingers had never stopped twisting and pulling my nipples….my cock was rock hard, oozing pre-cum and I was close to come from that sensation, I begged him - SIT ON MY COCK ….

This pig simply changed position, went off the rim chair, turned over and slid down on my bare cock - he never stopped on my nipples and started riding my rod, massaging my bare cock in sensational moves, while he leant forward to make out with me … within short strokes, I blew my load deep inside him…. 

It was sooooo intense …. He collapsed on me and simply said: ARE YOU NOW READY FOR ME TO LOOK AFTER YOUR NEEDS … 

DIDNT YOU JUST DO THIS, I asked - but he simply grinned and said: LETS HAVE A CIGARETTE AND I SHALL REALLY LOOK AFTER YOU … 

We smoked, laughed and chilled for few minutes, before I went into my position for pure pleasure to receive his FFist - and again he knew exactly how to turn me into putty on his hand and arm … 

All of you, who love FF, may it be giving or receiving, will understand when I say, 

THIS GUY CONNECTS WITH YOU, your mind, your body and ass - he knows how much pressure to give and when to stop, but also when to slide in…. 

He is the only one so FFar, who manages to slide ride in and through ….finds the second ring and goes through … and makes me scream with lust and pleasure - he works FFor depth and knocks on the third ring… 

Most amazing connection and sensational experience. Two inner orgasms later he insisted on a cigarette break … and asked I HOPE YOU WANT MORE - and I simply replied, NEVER STOP … 

Time simply flew and he had me screaming with passion and begging him for more … 

I am glad I have no neighbours, as they either would have called the police, or would have started smoking themselves … 

But at one point I had to give in and said I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE - 

he grinned and said WELL, SURLY YOU WANT TO RIM MY CUNT FOR YOUR LOAD …

Fuck, this pig totally knows how to get me - and in no time I was under the rim chair again and started licking, nibbling and sucking, make him scream, as I started fetching for the load I deposited in him earlier… 

He loves it when I fill my mouth with those cummm loads from his or other cunts and snowball in a passionate kiss with him … and who am I not to give a fellow pig what he craves! 

While we snowballed he worked my nipples again .. and I shot another load which he licked from my body … 

What a wonderful night … 

I never posted here - was my post too long ... in that case I apologise ... 

I thought I give it a try :-)) 

I am grateful for honest opinions and tips...

On 12/26/2023 at 10:59 PM, HardOneLA said:

Damn buddy, we share the same passion for titwork and hard nipple use - turns me into a pig too!  OINK!!

@HardOneLA YEAAAAAAAAAAHSSSSSS - ONLY TRUE HARD NIPPLE WORK TURNS ME ON & LETS THE PIG OUT , WHICH WILL CUMMMMM IN BUCKETS ....

nothing worst than meeting  someone, who twists - and you say HARDER - and you see in his facial expression that it hurts him to go harder ... 

so HOT when one meets real FELLOW NIPPLE PIGS who understand what treatment one needs, as they equally need and want it - when the delicious pain shouts through the nipples, makes the cock know IT IS PIG TIME ... :-)) 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Barebacksletje said:

I can relate to your story. Thanks. It made me very horny. Always nice to read that other sluts have the same interests.

@Barebacksletje THAT is why we are called SLUTS and we carry this title with pride and indulge even FFurther ...