Oracle1100

Juan was an eighteen year old high school student. His Latino looks.. his fit body from playing football and track. His girlfriend Jane. A redhead with blue eyes knew how to keep him happy.  Jane would go only so far. By jerking and sucking Juan’s cock. Though Juan would sneak around and fuck Jane’s best friend Sara. Juan’s math teacher. Mr. Kane liked Juan and saw a lot of potential in him.  Juan needed extra tutoring.  Mr. Kane wanted the best for Juan, and for him to succeed in life.  Kane would have Juan over for dinner every so often. Sometimes with Jane.  Kane’s wife, Susan was a Korean woman. She was also a teacher in a different school. They had two young boys.  Sam and Terry.  Susan loved her family. But with her husband working two jobs there for tired a lot of the time. Kane could only give her a quickie . Kane was 5’9. Stocky balding dark hair blue eyes. Susan was also 5’9. Slender dark hair and eyes.  Both were 41 years old. And have been married for fourteen years. 

Juan and Jane were making out in his car in an empty parking lot. Juan was getting further with Jane. He finally was able to get her to lower her shorts and he pull down her panties. And using his hands to rub her pussy. Slowly he moved his hard uncut cock placing the tip of it on her pussy and slowly started to rub it. Slowly starting to put it into her. “Juan.” “Stop.”  “Ok” Juan said disappointed. “I’m sorry babe.” “I’m just not ready.”  
to be continued…….

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Juan once again found himself fucking Sara. After he finished. “I love Jane. “ “But her wanting to wait until we’re married is ridiculous.” “I know” Sara said sitting up still naked and playing with Juan’s cock. “Billy is the same way as Jane.” Billy was Sara’s boyfriend. His father. The pastor of the church in town. Billy at 5’11 blonde hair blue eyes. Was the boy next door. And was also Juan’s best friend. Sara, picks up her phone and sees a text from Billy. He’ll be over an a half an hour. Juan gets dress and leaves. 
A few days later. Kane is tutoring Juan. “You’re doing great Juan.” “You’re going to pass with flying colors and graduate.” “I also I put you in for a scholarship.” “Thank you sir.” Juan said.  “I have a favor to ask of you.” Kane said. “I’m taking the boys camping next weekend.” Leaving Friday afternoon and coming home on Monday afternoon.” Would you stay with my wife.” “Mrs. Kane doesn’t like being alone.” “Yes. I’ll do it.” Juan said. 
The weekend came and Friday afternoon Kane and the kids had left before Juan arrived. 
Susan helped Juan with his math. They had dinner together and watched a horror movie that made Susan jumped. Not being able to sleep, Susan had some warm milk. Decided to check on Juan. Was startled to see him sleeping in just his underwear. “I’m sorry.” “I didn’t mean to wake you.” She said. “I couldn’t sleep.” “I shouldn’t have bothered you.” While not being able to take her eyes off his body and bulge. Juan of course noticed her staring at him. Decided that he would get her into bed.

Saturday night came and Juan prepared dinner for them. Got a bottle of wine to make the seduction easier. 
They made small talk. She found herself touching and holding his hand. Susan reached in to kiss Juan on the cheek. But he moved that their lips would meet. Kissing her long and passionately. “Juan, this is wrong.” “You are in high school, getting ready to graduate.” 
“Susan” Juan said “Do you want me?” “I know I want you.” Juan started to rub her leg. Slowly sliding his hand underneath her dress. He lifted her dress then took off her panties. He studied her pussy. She trimmed her vagina. It was a tight one. Susan took off her dress. Wearing only just her bra. “Take it off.” “I want to see all of you.” Juan ordered. She stood up completely naked in front of a high school student. “Come here.” Juan said to her. She walked over to him. He took her hand and placed it on his dick. She unbutton his pants. He was hard. The tip of his dick was showing above his underwear. She pulled them off. He took off his shirt. “Suck my cock.” He told her. She went down on her knees and took his hard dick into her mouth. “Hnmmm” he said. Finally he lifted her up and kissed her hard. She led him into her bedroom. He sucked her breasts. Playing with her nipples. Then ate out her pussy. She moaned in pleasure. He then slowly put his finger inside her pussy. He then put three fingers in. Her once tight pussy was loose. Juan forgot the condoms. Due to the excitement of fucking a lonely housewife and being really intoxicated. 
She spread her legs. He slowly put the tip in. He then put it in slowly. Letting it sit for a moment. Then he started going in and out realizing he wasn’t wearing a condom. Susan said. “Please don’t cum in me.” “Sure” Juan said with a grin. “Fuck” Juan shouted in pleasure. Susan finally had what she had been wanting. An organism. Juan shouted. “Shit.” “I’m cumming!” Shooting his load deep into the very married woman. He kept his dick inside her for ten minutes after that. When he pulled out some of his cum was on her pussy. They continued having sex together throughout the night.

What they didn’t expect was Kane coming home early and catching them in bed.

”Susan!” “Juan!” What the hell?” Kane shouted. “Susan how could you betray our wedding vows?” “Juan is an innocent young man.” 
Juan got up got dressed and left. Susan and Kane had it out. It took time. But Susan and Kane worked out their problems. Susan even gave birth to another baby boy. Which was Juan’s. In the end Kane couldn’t give Susan what she wanted. But Juan could. He would watch his wife with Juan have sex. Billy and Sara broke up. And Jane decided to live a sex free life. Juan knew the baby was his. But he decided that Susan and Kane should raise him. He would continue to fuck her which made all three of them happy 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...