DoxyPEP review 2 years in: Amazing

Wanted to start a brand new post to spread the word about DoxyPEP and how effective it actually is. I know this is a n=1 sample but take it for what it is.

Been in DoxyPEP for 2 years now, I've taken it religiously. I use the official dosing: 200mg right after the action.  I usually go out to dark rooms and cruise bars where I'll get tons of cock, and just pop the 200mg before bedtime. To put things in context, I've calculated I get about 250 cocks a quarter of anon cock raw in my ass. A small fraction of those end in breeding, but that's not relevant for this post. That turns to be about 1000 cocks a year going in.

Pre DoxyPEP an STD + on the PrEP checkup was  the usual. Almost always chlamydia in the bum, gono often. Treatment would deal with it, but there were situations that I had symtoms and testing and tretment were not easily available due to travel and had to wait.

2 years on DoxyPEP and the only thing I got was an 'undetermined Chlamydia' result in the ass that we treated anyway. All the other checkups have come up completely clean that I find incredible given the amount of action.

So guys, check out DoxyPEP and stick to the official schedule you'll help yourself and others.

Further notes:

* I've noticed an issue with the DoxyPEP protocol when you are on vacation. If you are doing multi day fucking, now popping 200mg Doxy /day it can be like a week that you've been doing this. I'm not aware if there's any official guidance about what to do here. 

* I do have an interaction with 200mg doxy with some of my other daily pills (vomit sensation) so I have to take it separate from everything else.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, negboyslut said:

Does anyone have information on the use of doxycycline and alcohol consumption?

Both tax the liver so be mindful. I guess everything in moderation should be ok?

On 1/9/2024 at 3:19 PM, rawfuckr said:

* I've noticed an issue with the DoxyPEP protocol when you are on vacation. If you are doing multi day fucking, now popping 200mg Doxy /day it can be like a week that you've been doing this. I'm not aware if there's any official guidance about what to do here. 

This is the situation I’m in at the moment. I remember that in one of the original trials, it was recommended that no more than 6x100mg pills should be taken per week, so I’m sticking to that- basically taking two pills every 2nd or 3rd day…

Edited by Spunkinmyarse

3 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

This is the situation I’m in at the moment. I remember that in one of the original trials, it was recommended that no more than 6x100mg pills should be taken per week, so I’m sticking to that- basically taking two pills every 2nd or 3rd day…

Can buy online ?

16 hours ago, Powerasianbtms said:

Can buy online ?

*I'm in the US* 

I was able to be prescribed it online after a 5 minute video chat with a doctor. The doctor visit was cheap, easy to set up, and complete during my lunch break. Prescription was available at my pharmacy later that afternoon and only cost a few dollars considering that pharmacy was out of network. 

If it's that easy to get in the US (with our...troublesome...healthcare system) I hope it's even easier elsewhere. 

Doxycycline has not been approved for use as PEP in the UK, and so is not available at the moment through official channels for this particular purpose. However, it is easily (and cheaply) available online.

Some people are uncomfortable going down this route, for various reasons. However, it’s not that long ago that Prep was also unavailable through official channels, and had to be sourced online, so there is a precedent for this.

1 hour ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Doxycycline has not been approved for use as PEP in the UK, and so is not available at the moment through official channels for this particular purpose. However, it is easily (and cheaply) available online.

Some people are uncomfortable going down this route, for various reasons. However, it’s not that long ago that Prep was also unavailable through official channels, and had to be sourced online, so there is a precedent for this.

what are some of the reasons people are saying no to doxypep?

Some people take an ethical stance against the acquiring and using of antibiotics without a prescription, based on concerns about their unregulated use leading to increased microbrial resistance.

Others may be worried about sourcing drugs from online pharmacies in general, because they fear they may not be to the same standard as drugs sourced through official channels.

Here's an article in The New England Journal of Medicine talking about the effectiveness of Doxy PEP:

TL;DR = "The combined incidence of gonorrhea, chlamydia, and syphilis was lower by two thirds with doxycycline postexposure prophylaxis than with standard care..."

Postexposure Doxycycline to Prevent Bacterial Sexually Transmitted Infections

List of authors: Anne F. Luetkemeyer, M.D., Deborah Donnell, Ph.D., Julia C. Dombrowski, M.D., M.P.H., Stephanie Cohen, M.D., M.P.H., Cole Grabow, M.P.H., Clare E. Brown, Ph.D., Cheryl Malinski, B.S., Rodney Perkins, R.N., M.P.H., Melody Nasser, B.A., Carolina Lopez, B.A., Eric Vittinghoff, Ph.D., Susan P. Buchbinder, M.D. et al., for the DoxyPEP Study Team*

• Thanks 1