Ever lied about the number of loads you have?

Japbtm

Ever inflate the number of loads you have?   

31 members have voted

1. 1. Ever lied about the number of loads?

• Yes
    • No

The question at the top of the poll is not quite the same as the question in the poll. One asks whether we’ve ever ‘inflated’ the number of loads in us, while the other asks simply whether we’ve ever lied about it. One could lie in order to deflate the number. Or, one could inflate the number by truthfully including one’s own load after inserting it into one’s own ass, even though that’s not exactly an honest tally of the number of loads fucked in by others. If you fed your own load into your ass just to get a fuck from a Top who wanted preloaded hole, some would consider that a lie, others not.

• Like 1

I have FBs that will not fuck me unless they are second. I’ve never thought of using my own cum 😉 I need to try it.

Edited by Japbtm
Spelling

I wouldn’t consider using my own to satisfy the requirement for a Top who wanted to be second, because he wanted to fuck a hole that another Man had recently fucked. That would, to my thinking, be lying. But for a Top who said, “Let me know when you’ve got three,” his interest is probably more about volume of cum than specifically three Men ahead of him, so I might use my own to fulfill the requirement - if it was a slow night and that third load was taking too long. Generally I would rather not use my own at all, because that would mean ejaculating and taking the edge off my ability to serve.

• Like 1

I never lie that I don’t have a pre loaded hole. All my tops want me preloaded lol they use “how many loads” rather than “hi how’s it going” If I had only 1 I know I disappoint so I say 2. 
No one wants to be first, everyone wants sloppy thirds…

I've lied both ways. I've lied to guys that would only fuck me if they were my first of the night and I've had them slide into me to find that I had about three other loads in me (I needed that dick sadly!) but they've never said anything or complained after. And I've lied when a top has said he'll only come over when I have X loads in my pussy and I've had lots of timewasters or no shows I'll either exaggerate how many are already in me, or I'll fill myself up from the supply of frozen spunk from internet donors I have in my freezer. I think the fantasy is the important bit for them. 

• Like 2

Have been in the same position and resorted to doing both also! The things we do for a load! 💦💦💦

46 minutes ago, BritishCumdump said:

I've lied both ways. I've lied to guys that would only fuck me if they were my first of the night and I've had them slide into me to find that I had about three other loads in me (I needed that dick sadly!) but they've never said anything or complained after. And I've lied when a top has said he'll only come over when I have X loads in my pussy and I've had lots of timewasters or no shows I'll either exaggerate how many are already in me, or I'll fill myself up from the supply of frozen spunk from internet donors I have in my freezer. I think the fantasy is the important bit for them. 

• Piggy 2

Just now, Taggedslut said:

Have been in the same position and resorted to doing both also! The things we do for a load! 💦💦💦

Exactly, that top knows he's gonna enjoy himself when he's inside me so let's just make sure it happens! I don't want him staying in and jerking off into a tissue just because I had 3 loads in me and he required 5 before heading over you know? 

• Upvote 1

Interesting and off topic a bit but guys think I always have a load when they are the first. Must be residual water in my home if something. They always think it’s cum rather lube and water. I do use a dildo to test my hole before I get fuck. It makes my hole warm up. 

That might be another question for another time…, do you use a dildo before getting fuck? 

Edited by Japbtm

There are a few bottoms who have bodies that make enough natural anal lube/mucus that I can't tell. I even had one bottom that had not even been fucked yet on the day I fucked him for the 1st time that thought he had an accident, but what soaked my pubes was white and smelled just like cum. We now know it happens every time I fuck him, and since we almost always hookup at fuck venues the only way I would know he weather he is loaded or not is if he tells me. Fucking his ass is always a truly wet an amazing experience.

• Like 1