Passive Tops

I'm seeing the phrase "passive top" more and more, especially on Sniffies.  Can somebody give me an idea of what thar means and what to expect?  Do we have passive tops here? What are you looking for? How do bottoms of any kind-- power, sub, cum dumps-- respond to these ads and what goes on?

I haven’t come across this term before, and don’t know what the guys who use it mean when they self-identify this way… but I’ve certainly seen plenty of what I consider to be ‘passive tops’ in sex clubs, etc. They tend to sit on a bench, often all in a row, slowly stroking their cocks and presumably waiting for an ‘active bottom’ to approach them. The bottom is then expected to suck the top’s cock and eventually end up sitting on it, while the top does absolutely nothing, and generally looks disinterested in the whole situation.

I sometimes have to stop myself labeling them ‘lazy tops’ rather than passive ones- after all, as a ‘passive bottom’ I’m no better, and just bend over on a fuck bench waiting for tops to approach me.

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, NLbear said:

A passive top? Maybe a top who lets the bottom do all the work? Just lay down and let the bottom suck you and ride you? 

That's what I was thinking, too.

I'm very into submissive top men, so I've started chatting to these "passive tops" when I've run across them.

So far they mostly fall into two basic groups, tops who want to be entirely passive and have the bottom do the work of milking out their load, and tops who know they want to be used or objectified for their cock or cum. The second group so far have been more passive "do what you want to me" types rather than the "I'll do whatever you want me to" type. There can be a flavor of "topping from the bottom" from these "passive tops". 

They're really intriguing, but I don't care for passivity in a top, although a submissive active top is a pleasure to find. As a bottom it's my role to use my body actively in ways that pleases breeders and helps their seed to throb out inside me. I expect the same energy and focus from any top, whether they are dom, sub, or in-between. 

I’ve seen this quite a bit now on Twitter, Grindr etc 

also terms like “sub top” or “soft top”

from what I can gather it just means a top who maybe naturally isn’t “dominant” or who prefer the bottom to take control of the sex which tbh I find hot.

I haven't noticed passive top, but have seen a lot of guys using power side and power cuddler on Sniffles, and I don't know what either of those mean. 

My defintion would be what happened to me the 1st time I ventured into an orgy room at a blackout party, I think 4 guys managed to impale themselves on my fully exposed cock before I really knew what was going on. Once I got out of there and took 10 minutes to regain my composure, I went back in. Not as a passive top the 2nd time.

A good friend of mine who is a bottom recently had a fuck albeit it was him doing the fucking, and by that I do not mean he was the Top, but it was he who done ALL the work. He rode the Top and had to ask if the Top had cum which he had. However there was no sign of that an orgasm was about to happen or was happening..... No heavy breathing, not a single sound from the mouth, hell, the guy apparently didn't even move a muscle. Are you alright down there? Are you even alive? Maybe he had a hard day at work and was very tired. Haha. 

I had quite a few tops who were 'passive' when I was much younger. 20s or so. I guess the loved seeing a bubble butt riding them and bouncing on their cock. But at least I got signs when he was ready to blow his load 😉 

"Lazy top" is definitely how I would describe them! 🤮 And yes I mean it negatively, sorry! 😃 Not that much fun when there's no mutual action.

I used to see a guy occasionally that had a massively fat cock but not excessively long (6"?). He seemed to have had so much trouble getting it into guys, in the past, that his thing now was to work it in very slowly and then just stay unmoving with his cock inside you. "To let you get used to it", he'd say. And only after about 20-30-40 minutes of this, move it around for a minute or two - fairly hard in the end - before he came. Now, I didn't really have much difficulty taking the fatness of it tbh. But no amount of encouragement or cajoling could get him to move it around a bit more to give me some pleasure. Because it's the friction of the in and out that delivers the anal delight. I don't want my arse simply sitting dilated like with a fat butt plug! I gave up after about the seventh or eighth time with no progress. It was just boring.

🤷‍♂️

I have never heard of a "passive top." Is it even possible? I am rather introverted. I'm definitely not the life of the party. But I am NOT passive. I can be in a social setting and not saying much and still, if the situation warrants it, dominate the scene, especially if someone is saying or doing something that pisses me off. Same with sex. Once the clothes come off we are going to do things my way. I'm not an asshole about it, it's just the way it is. If I am on my back and a bottom is riding me it is usually because I told him to. It just comes natural.