Good old Vaseline

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

I've never had a problem when my top used to use canola oil. Is it because of the different levels of fat? Might also be because I was usually in a sling!

I've definitely had issues with canola oil on sheets. Only a problem with porous materials, so if your sling was rubber or synthetic, or some kind of well-sealed leather, it would not have been an issue.

If I understand it correctly, it's because any kind of unsaturated oil polymerizes (slowly) on exposure to air, and once it does it's no longer water soluble no matter how much detergent you use (or soluble in anything else, for that matter). It's the same reaction that happens in oil-based paint when it dries. It doesn't happen with completely saturated fats, nor with (saturated) petroleum derivatives.

• Like 3

I use a lube injector to inject silicon lube before getting fucked. I also apply Vaseline right around the opening and just inside my hole, especially if the top is on the hung side. I find that using Vaseline in this way pretty much eliminates having those little tears around the anus (that can be painful for days post intercourse). It is also a barrier of protection against those sudden thrust tops who want to insert their dicks without my help or who intentionally try to inflict pain.

If a top expects to rim, he should put in his request early and I'll skip the Vaseline. To be honest, I feel like bottoms should have the (exclusive) right to choose how to prep their holes for penetration. If the parties are dating or in a relationship, then different rules apply. Random, anonymous, 2 minute fucks means I decide. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

I've definitely had issues with canola oil on sheets. Only a problem with porous materials, so if your sling was rubber or synthetic, or some kind of well-sealed leather, it would not have been an issue.

If I understand it correctly, it's because any kind of unsaturated oil polymerizes (slowly) on exposure to air, and once it does it's no longer water soluble no matter how much detergent you use (or soluble in anything else, for that matter). It's the same reaction that happens in oil-based paint when it dries. It doesn't happen with completely saturated fats, nor with (saturated) petroleum derivatives.

I seem to remember that it was well-sealed leather of some type (the Fort Troff one that was still being made around 8 years ago). In any case (being a good little bottom), I used to unhook it and wash it after every play session that involved fun of a variety that belongs in a different forum (and every session seemed to end that way!). It was a while ago (2016), so the material can't be verified for certain.

Edited by TaKinGDeePanal

On 2/8/2024 at 3:54 PM, topblkmale said:

Vaseline for the base coat.

Yes, a coat of Vaseline and then other lubes or spit

On 2/8/2024 at 4:22 PM, FelchingPisser said:

For those of us who love to rim

That's always the question: To lube or not to lube.

Vaseline first, usually when preparing beforehand as it doesn't get washed out so easily during clean out.   Then a small amount again as a base-coat when I arrive at the sauna/club/darkroom.  Love the idea that it is unfriendly to latex. Addition of water/silicon lube or spit as needed - seems to make it last longer and provide some lubrication when the waterbased stuff is absorbed or dries out.  Have given up on Crisco as it just leaves an awful mess behind. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Vaseline is the top choice for lube in prison.  But some bottoms use mayonnaise.  We are given packs of mayo with our pack outs.  Pack outs are sack lunches. That are brought to our cells when we are on 24 hour lock downs.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, HossGa said:

Vaseline is the top choice for lube in prison.  But some bottoms use mayonnaise.  We are given packs of mayo with our pack outs.  Pack outs are sack lunches. That are brought to our cells when we are on 24 hour lock downs.

How do men clean out their bottoms prison? 😝 

In the bookstore or rest stop men’s room, vaseline is it.  Small tube, easy to carry, doesn’t get on everything. One day hoping to get loose enough so that I just need a little push , and then it goes in my hole, dry.

52 minutes ago, BlueSaphir said:

How do men clean out their bottoms prison? 😝 

They use a empty hot sauce bottle filled with warm water. And some use a solution of warm water and hair conditioner.   

• Piggy 1

1 hour ago, HossGa said:

They use a empty hot sauce bottle filled with warm water

Yikes !!!   I hope those bottles are cleaned really well first ... or maybe Hole-eaters aren't all that prevalent ... 

Hot sauce and eating Holes doesn't seem like a very palatable mix 😬

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

my first 'dildo'at age 7 was an enema nozzle, and vaseline was what was in the medicine cabinet as lube for such things. It's all i knew. When i was a teen, it was Vaseline Intensive Care hand lotion (read: whatever was available).

In more recent days, i've used Elbow Grease or silicon lubes... or actually, i make it available for Tops. i am usually naked and ass up on my bed presenting for walk in fucking. i have a towel at the bottom of the bed with a couple of containers of lube for Him to use.  my sheets are covered with silicon stains, no matter how much i wash them.

The last 4 years i have one particular FB Who breeds me a couple of times a week, the last year or so He has gotten away from using lube at all, just sits on the towel unused. He hovers over my hole and lets His spit flow down onto my hole, or He just puts the tip of His cock on my hole and pushes in with nothing.  

Prepping gets my juices flowing, and they are more than enough lube. Sometimes i think too much? i've inserted a tampon in my hole after i clean out to absorb some of that slippery natural lube thinking it will feel better to the Top if there is more friction? idk, every Guy has individual desire.    

Also, after so much use, my hole is more designed for penetration than for retention. i'm always semi open and, though i always feel it, a Guy can penetrate me pretty easily in one long, deep thrust if He wants. Lately, my FB just puts the tip of His Cock against my hole and pushes in, much of the time without spit or lube. 

• Upvote 1