5 hours ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

Sorry folks, it's taking longer than expected. I really wished to have this plot's conclusion for the end of April but I do not manage to; another project is taking all my free time and I arrive almost dead at night. I'll do my best to have next part for the end of next week but can't promise.

Take your time. It's better to get the story right than to rush

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Scanbu said:

Take your time. It's better to get the story right than to rush

I agree, but I also hate to make readers wait for too long. Matter of respect, but real life has the biggest priority. 

In a site like this, people tend to read many stories at a time, given that it's mostly used for our own sexual pleasure and a plot might be forgotten.

But I love to write, regardless of what others can do with my story. They could even spit on the keyboard thinking how a horrible writer I am - free to do whatever, the keyboard is yours, not my duty to repair LOL