The Perfect Plan

NOTE: this is a work of fiction. Nothing depicted in the story is true to life. It’s a sexy scenario I jerk myself off to frequently, though 😉

Derek’s Perspective:

Derek was definitely hornier than usual. He woke up fighting an especially rigid morning wood, which proved a problem when he got up to piss. He leaned over the toilet until he was at a nearly 90 degree angle in an attempt to maneuver his rigid seven inches towards the bowl. He succeeded for the most part, but it was an awkward position and he still had to clean up a couple misfires. Dressing slowly, he tucked his still semi-hard dick into a pair of briefs and attempted to get the day started.

As time went by, however, the overwhelming desire to fool around with a guy began to consume his every thought. He couldn’t get any work done. He just kept finding himself back on Grindr, Scruff and Sniffies staring at the photos of torsos and the awkwardly smiling array of men in his area. He couldn’t help it- his dick was pretty much permanently at half-mast and his hole kept clenching in hopes that his brain would get fed up and finally put effort into finding a good hookup.

None of his normal fuck buddies were available, sadly. He knew Adam was out of town on business and Mauricio was on one of those gay cruises - so if he were to play it would have to be someone new. This limited what he was willing to do (he didn’t fuck on first meetups to lower risk) but he still had plenty of options to satisfy the dick-lust he found himself consumed by.

Derek had an array of types. Tall, short, muscular, heavy-set, young, old... as long as they had well-maintained body hair and at least two pieces of the Holy Trinity (a great ass, a great cock and/or a great face) he was satisfied. It generally came down to chemistry anyways. Nothing beat a guy who knew how to slowly bend him over, bury their face in his ass and open him up until he was begging to be filled…

“Fuck it” he finally exclaimed, realizing he was sitting at his home office desk stroking himself to the memories of previous fucks and getting nothing done. He opened the chat tab and perused the messages recently sent to him on Grindr.

He had to get off and this was a horniness that wouldn’t be satisfied with rubbing one out. He needed to swallow a good load before he could finally get some fucking work done.

After quickly perusing the recently-received messages, one in particular caught his eye: the profile was the torso of a man in his late thirties who clearly took care of himself. Large, defined pecks with dark brown chest hair that accented the definition, trailing down to hug the edges of his softly defined abs and blending seamlessly into a happy trail that traveled outside the cropping of the picture. 

The profile read “Great Fuck To Remember” - a cocky proposition that had his dick twitching, even if he smirked at the potential irony. His ethnicity read “Middle Eastern” which gave it another twitch. His description dove into a laundry list of sexual positions he loved to perform. It was shockingly thorough.

Normally Derek wouldn’t bother with headless torso profiles (no matter how fucking sexy) but the first four messages were photos so he clicked into the chat. His eyes widened at what he saw. The first picture was a sexy face with short dark hair, deep brown eyes, thick brows, full lips and a well-manicured, salt-and-pepper beard that accented a strong jaw. Those lips were curled up into a mischievous grin that made his hole pucker. The second, third and fourth pics showed him one of the most beautiful cocks he’d ever seen from various angles. The guy looked to be around 7.5 inches, decently thick with shockingly big, shaved balls. He was clearly uncut, though the foreskin fully pulled back when it was as hard as these photos depicted. The head was perfectly proportioned and slightly darker than the warm melanin of the shaft. It was possibly the most delicious-looking dick he’d seen in a while.

He had shown Derek the requisite two of the three Trinities. He was sold.

“Wats up?” Was the only text, a typical opening line.

“Horny as fuck here at home alone, can’t concentrate,” Derek typed out, hoping the guy would pick up on ‘home alone.’

“Perhaps I cn help. Any pics u like to share with me, sexy?” he replied. Derek unlocked his secret album for him (around five photos showing off his pale, decently muscular body, hard cock and his bubble butt). He was especially proud of his ass and legs. He loved when his butt was worshipped so he worked VERY hard to make sure it was good enough to be. Squats, deadlifts, lunges, hip thrusts, step ups- you name it, he did it all in pursuit of an irresistible ass. The sight of it generally clinched the deal with most potential hookups. 

After a few agonizing moments the guy finally responded with “fucking hot. What u into?”

“I love having my ass played with, worshipped, eaten, teased. I don’t tend to fuck when I first meet someone, but also LOVE to suck dick until it is blowing down my throat” Derek copy-pasted his reply from his go-to response he has previously prepared for this common question.

“Hot. I give rlly good ass massages and love to eat a tasty hole. Ass worship is my favorite thing.”

“Yeah?”

“Also love feeling my head against a tight hole.”

“Fuck that’s hot.” Derek’s dick was leaking at this point.

“I prefer to slide in, but happy to respect whatever rules u got.”

This guy was hitting all his buttons.

“Yeah, sorry. Wish I could but gotta be safe.”

“I get it ;-)”

“Fuck yeah- when r u available? Where u located?” A few moments later Derek got an image of a map that showed the guy to be only a few blocks away.

“I’m down 4 now. That work? U host? Traveling w/ friends so can’t host”

Direct. EXACTLY what Derek needed and hoped to hear. “Yeah. I can host” Derek then sent him his address and apartment number.

“Gimme ten. Malik here, btw”

That was all Derek needed to see. He jumped from his desk and quickly got to work. He was not planning to get fucked, obviously. . . but just in case he grabbed a couple condoms from his drawer and douched to make sure everything was clean. He was practiced in fast-prep (since hookups were unpredictable) and in about eight minutes he was showered, dried off, in a jock and ready for Malik’s arrival.

He then sat on his couch, staring at his sleeping phone for the next five minutes or so. His cock was straining against the fabric of the jockstrap, his heart racing with anticipation. After a bit longer he heard the buzz from the front door, dashed to the wall and pressed the “entrance” button on his com.

Since he was only on the second floor of his building the knock came within moments. Derek steeled himself for potential disappointment and opened the door.

Malik stood there in a white tank top and loose-fitting gym shorts, their light fabric making it clear he didn’t bother with underwear. Derek was relieved to see the photos appeared fairly accurate and recent. His face was as handsome as his picture, if slightly older in the harsh lighting of the hallway, and his body was also somewhat softer, but that only seemed to enhance things. He was carrying a small gym bag strapped over his right shoulder.

He gestured for Malik to come in and he obliged, waiting until Derek closed the door before looking him up and down and smiling, placing the bag on a chair to the side of the door.

“Your pictures don’t do you justice” he murmured in a deep, slightly coarse voice. “Turn around for me and let me take a look at what I’m working with.”

Derek obliged, spinning around slowly, his back slightly arched to give Malik the best possible view of his ass. He was rewarded with a deep “mmmmmmm” and felt Malik’s warm hands caress and then squeeze his cheeks, pulling them apart and letting go so they would bounce back together with a tight jiggle. “Fuck” he said, grabbing Derek’s shoulders to turn him back around and pull him forcefully into a deep open-mouth kiss that made his dick throb. 

They stood there for the next few minutes making out furiously while exploring each other’s bodies. Derek fumbled with Malik’s tank top, eventually getting it over his head before being pulled into another tight bear hug, Malik’s soft chest hair and flexing pecs grinding into his own while he explored Derek’s mouth with his tongue. He felt Malik’s dick, now rock-hard, grinding into his own beneath his workout shorts. His hands squeezed Darek’s ass and eventually found their way to his pulsing hole, gently rubbing it in small circles with his middle finger.

After a minute or two of this Malik ran his hands up Derek’s back until they reached his shoulders and began pushing him to his knees. At this point Malik’s dick was creating a full-on tent in his gym shorts, begging to be released. 

Derek was only too eager to oblige.

He took his hands and glided them up Malik’s hairy, muscular thighs until he reached the elastic waistband and tugged them slowly down in an almost reverential way. Like he was unwrapping a present. Once it reached his mid-thigh Malik’s dick finally broke free of the shorts and bounced up, slapping against his pubes with a satisfying “pap.” It then stood at full attention, the head glistening with pre-cum, staring Derek in the eye. His balls were tight and large, shifting slightly to the temperature change. He felt the heat radiating from that beautiful cock and balls inches from his face.

Tugging the shorts the rest of the way off so Malik could spread his legs more, Derek took a firm hold of the shaft with one of his hands, squeezing it gently and jerking it slowly. A deep moan escaped from Malik. Derek took his other hand and cupped his balls, feeling their weight and wanting desperately to somehow fit it all inside his mouth. Impossible, but definitely something to aspire to.

He then moved forward, aided by Malik pulling him closer, and let the perfect head slide into his mouth. It tasted delicious and the smell of Malik’s natural scent mixed with a subtle cologne was intoxicating. He was in heaven. Derek flicked the head with his tongue before slowly lowering his mouth further and further down the thick shaft. Closing his eyes he felt it hit the back of his throat and try to push further, sliding in a bit more before he was rewarded with his nose hitting the base and burying itself in Malik’s manscaped pubes.

“Fuck yeah, boy.” Malik said a bit more loudly, his hands moving from Derek’s shoulders to the back of his head. He was held there, with Malik flexing his hips until he needed to breathe, causing him to gag slightly. This made him to pull back long enough to take a deep breath before starting to suck the cock in earnest. Thick bands of saliva collected at the base of the shaft and rolled down his balls as Malik’s hips thrust to meet the rhythm of Derek’s face-fucking. He could feel those balls tightening in his hand and the head beginning to expand…

…but as quickly as it started, it stopped. Malik had pulled away, grinning at Derek who looked a bit shocked and desperate to have that cock back down his throat.

“You feel so fucking good, but we don’t want to end this too quickly. I still have a job to do,” he murmured.

“Fuck” Derek replied, finding himself with a temporarily reduced vocabulary. It began and ended with ‘fuck.’ He thoughtlessly wiped away the spit that was coating his scruff.

“You said you wanted an ass massage, yeah?” He flashed the same devilish smile that he had captured in the first picture he sent Derek. He walked back over to his gym bag, picked it up, and stood there waiting.

All Derek could do was nod, stand up, take Malik’s hand and lead him into his bedroom.

Malik’s Perspective:

Malik scanned the room they entered, noticing how Derek had prepared things for them. The curtains were pulled, the bed hastily made and covered in a striped beach towel. He also caught sight of the condoms sitting on the bed-stand and smirked. ‘Didn’t want to fuck, my ass’ he thought to himself. He had come here confident he could change this guy’s mind and was encouraged to see them- even if he had zero intention to use them. One way or another he was going to get inside that hole. Raw. All that remained was how to go about doing it…

“I brought some massage oil and toys to relax you” he said, dropping his gym bag on the bed and unzipping it. He pulled out a large bottle of massage oil, a realistic glass dildo, some poppers and a blindfold.

Derek’s handsome face faltered slightly at the blindfold, so Malik instinctively put it back in his bag. ‘Damn’ he thought, ‘this will be a bit more of a challenge.’

“How do you want me?” Derek said, standing next to the bed. Malik came up to him and kissed him passionately again. This guy had a perfect mouth and was an excellent kisser.

“Lie down on the bed ass up, babe” he whispered in Derek’s ear while gripping Derek’s neck. Derek obliged, disengaging from their embrace and crawling into position. Removing his jockstrap altogether Derek grabbed onto a pillow to hug and rest his head on, causing him to arch slightly and accentuate the musculature of his back. Malik was salivating. Derek spread his legs and thrust his hips forward so his dick was now bent and pointing down past his balls.

Without saying another word Malik crawled on top of Derek, grabbing the bottle of oil and dripping a liberal amount of it across his lower back, perky cheeks and legs. Straddling one of his thighs, Malik slowly began to expertly massage the oil into his skin. His hands were large with thick fingers that worked really well for a task like this. Derek seemed to appreciate the effort, moaning gently into his pillow and grinding his hips a bit under Malik’s weight. This went on for about ten minutes, both of them getting hornier with each passing moment, Malik’s twitching dick pressing firmly against Derek’s left thigh, grinding gently.

Malik paused to apply more of the scentless oil, this time also coating his own throbbing dick with it and jerking himself briefly before going back to firmly massaging Derek’s delicious ass. He ran his hands across the cheeks, spreading them wide to reveal the perfect, inviting pink hole before pressing them together, bending down to bring his face inches away from it. He took in a deep breath, reveling in Derek’s freshly-washed natural scent. Malik then pulled the cheeks out again, revealing the hole, and gently blew air over the surface of the pucker.

Derek shuddered, his ass jiggling slightly at the movement. It was fucking perfect. Malik wanted this ass. He needed to feel his cock sliding inside… but knew this guy was likely someone who needed persuasion and a little white lie or two. That and a heaping pile of obfuscation.

At this point, however, he buried his face in Derek’s ass. His tongue was decently long and wide, and he worked it expertly over Derek’s hole. He ate Derek’s ass like it was his last meal, his soft beard rubbing against Derek’s skin, making him moan loudly.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuck” Derek said again, thrusting his hips back to meet Malik’s tongue. 

Malik moved to lick Derek’s balls, traveling up his taint to his hole, then past his crack before biting each cheek. He couldn’t help it, it was just so fucking tasty. Derek cried out in a bit of surprise at the bites but didn’t stop grinding his hips back at Malik. Instead his legs continued spreading further and further apart to give Malik better access. He was also inching his legs up and arching his back more and more until he was fully on his knees with his head buried in his pillow, moaning at the oral assault on his hole. Ass up and spread wide, dick swinging, Malik’s face buried.

Malik was right- this guy was begging for it. Even if he claimed he didn’t want it.

Eventually, after what felt like an eternity, Malik moved back and reached for the dildo. This is where things could get tricky, but hopefully Derek was so dickmatized that it would go off without a hitch…

“I know you don’t want to fuck, but would it be alright to massage your hole with toys?” Malik asked Derek, who was still ass-up and breathing heavily.

“Is the toy sanitary?” He said, a bit muffled by the pillow. It would have been funny if the sight of him wasn’t so fucking hot.

“I boil all my toys for just that reason, babe. I take care of my boys,” Malik replied smoothly. He wasn’t lying- that was important shit to get right.

A pause. “Okay, but remember, no fucking.” Derek said, and wiggled his hips in an approving motion.

Malik grabbed the oil and coated the dildo (and his own cock again). He then went to Derek and offered him the poppers “this will help you relax and will make it feel even better.” Derek was clearly used to poppers because he immediately took two large snorts of the stuff. Malik’s brand was particularly strong and its effects seemed to hit him immediately. He placed the bottle right next to his face hoping to encourage him to use more later down the line.

Malik then moved and positioned himself behind Derek, licking his hole one last time before placing the head of his dick, and not the dildo, at the pucker. He wanted to feel that hole before bringing the toy into play as well as establish some trust, an important component for what was to come next...

He began to apply gentle bursts of pressure and murmured “Just teasing your hole with my cock a moment before I massage it with the dildo.” Derek nodded in approval.

“Remember, just don’t go in.” Was his only reply.

“You have nothing to worry about” Malik replied, resuming his gentle prodding. The oil from the massage and Malik’s spit made Derek’s ass very slick. The poppers made Derek’s ass relax. The liberal amounts of oil he had slathered on his dick aided the wetness. It all meant that within moments Malik’s head was past the first ring and moving its way inside. 

It took every ounce of effort to not simply thrust in- but that would break the trust and likely end in an unsatisfying, quick retreat. He wanted to be balls deep in this glorious ass, he just had to be patient. Derek was still clearly aware of what was happening and paying VERY close attention.

“You aren’t in me are you?” His muffled voice asked from the pillow.

“No babe. My head is just kissing your hole. It feels so fucking good.” He eased back slightly to make sure this was true.

“Fuck yeah it does. Ugh, I love feeling a dick pressing against my hole. Just don’t go in.”

At this point his head was fully inside, but he was purposefully respecting Derek’s directions and not going any deeper. “I promise babe. It won’t go in. We’re just teasing before I get the toy.” 

Derek moaned happily in response.

After a bit more of this Malik decided to move on to the next part of his plan, sliding the tip of his dick out of Derek’s ass (which elicited a disappointed moan from Derek). He then moved the slicked-up dildo into position, waiting until Derek took another hit of poppers before beginning to apply pressure. He worked slowly, using one hand to spread Derek’s cheeks apart and the other to continue prodding the dildo until it popped past the first ring. Derek let out a small gasp and then moaned deeply, the poppers clearly reaching his pleasure center and the dildo stretching the hole gently. It wasn’t massive, but WAS the exact same girth and length as Malik’s own dick…which was definitely not a coincidence. He actually had it modeled after his own cock. Fucking expensive, but worth every penny…

He noticed Derek slowly starting to jerk himself with one hand and sliding his other past his balls to feel the dildo as it was sliding into his hole. Malik smiled, letting Derek fully establish his use of the toy. After letting him explore the area for a bit, however, Malik needed to make sure this wouldn’t keep happening. Pausing with the dildo about halfway into Derek’s eager ass, Malik reached down, took Derek’s hands and gently pulled them away from the area. “I’m supposed to be the one making you feel good. That cock is mine to stroke. Understand?” He said gruffly, seductively.

“Mmmmmm.” Derek moaned in the affirmative, nodding his head into his pillow, his eyes shut in ecstasy. He shifted his hands and hugged the pillow. Derek seemed to be in his own world, concentrating solely on the feeling of his ass being filled. The world could have gone to hell around him and he wouldn’t have noticed. Or would have chosen not to…

‘Let’s see if that works’ Malik thought as he resumed slowly prodding Derek’s ass with the dildo, pulling it out completely, letting the hole gape momentarily before pushing it gently back in. He made sure to keep up this pattern- fucking the dildo into Derek’s ass a few strokes before removing it completely, applying more oil, and driving it back in. Derek was clearly in heaven and cried out a little every time it re-entered, each time a bit harder. Malik would periodically use his free hand to slowly jerk Derek’s dick, helping Derek to more fully lose himself in the pleasure.

Eventually, after about five or six repetitions of this pattern he made his move. After pushing the dildo down to the fake balls, he pulled it out completely, lined up his own eagerly throbbing cock and slid it three quarters of the way in before holding it there a beat. When Derek continued moaning and made zero signs of noticing the difference, he slowly began to thrust in and out, all the while paying close attention not to go deep enough to brush his pubes against Derek’s cheeks. He was in heaven, and Derek seemed completely unaware of the change in materials sliding into his hole. Malik’s dildo warmed up when it was used (due to the person’s body heat) so the temperature of the dildo and his dick were nearly identical. The ass was slick, his cock doused in oil. It slid in as velvety-smooth as the imitation had.

Even with the poppers and the dildo Derek’s ass felt tight wrapped around Malik’s dick. Every time he would thrust he felt Derek squeeze his muscles and it began to cause Malik’s eyes to roll back into his head.

He thrust a few more times, removed his dick, hovered over the dilating hole, and then slid back in with an inaudible sigh.

“How is that toy working for you, babe?” He knew under normal, non-poppered circumstances there was enough difference between his own dick and the dildo that a guy would notice- but once they get into the trance he’s found that they kind of lose themselves in the sensation and keep going with what they’re told is happening. We all believe what we want to believe, and Derek wanted to believe that Malik was pleasuring him with a toy.

“It feels so fucking GOOD. Thank you thank you thank you….” He continued to repeat “thank you” into the pillow every time Malik pushed his dick nearly to the hilt, his balls getting dangerously close to slapping into Derek’s taint.

“You like that toy in you? Giving you the massage you need?” Malik growled, pulling out all the way before thrusting back in again. He had one hand still holding the dildo and the other pressed firmly against Derek’s cheek to keep him from pushing back too hard and giving the game away.

In response Derek began to move his hand out from under the pillow and reach back.

Malik barely noticed in time but was able to remove his rock-hard cock and replace it with the still-hot dildo right as Derek’s fingers closed around the shaft. Malik could see Derek smiling in satisfaction and Malik responded in kind - even if for slightly different reasons…

“Don’t get distracted, babe. Let me take care of you.” He admonished Derek, grabbing his wrist and gently pulling it away. “This is my hole right now.” Another moan and the hand went back under the pillow.

As soon as the coast was clear Malik fucked the dildo slowly a couple more times before removing it again and deftly sliding his own eager cock back in. He loved watching the shaft going in and out of this perfect hole- the dark skin of his shaft contrasting beautifully against the lighter skin of Derek’s ass. This is exactly where his dick needed to be. It’s where Derek wanted it to be. Malik was merely making sure he got what he wanted- regardless of what his “rules” were. 

He continued to thrust for a while, slapping his ass periodically and reveling in the resulting jiggle, his shaft blissfully deep inside Derek’s hole. It was such an amazing sight he got distracted enough to accidentally thrust so deep that his balls gently grazed Derek’s taint. Knowing the potential for disaster he quickly moved his available hand down and grazed it again with his thumb, massaging the area for a bit to quash any potential for Derek to become suspicious. Derek wiggled his hips in response, moaning a bit louder.

Malik probably shouldn’t have worried, though. Derek’s trance was complete, his understanding of what Malik was doing so firm in his mind that it didn’t matter what was actually happening. He was being impaled by an amazingly realistic dildo. That was Derek’s reality - even as Malik’s raw cock assaulted his hole instead.

“I want to make you feel so good. I want this toy to massage your hole until you cum” he growled, feeling Derek’s sphincter once again clamp unknowingly around Malik’s cock.

It was too fucking hot. The view of Dereks perfect ass in the air, his dick sliding into Derek’s hole until just before the root. The moans muffled by the pillow. He could feel his balls starting to tighten and the ecstasy of the successful deception taking over his ability to control his orgasm. He began to thrust harder, placing his free hand on Derek’s ass, wrapped around the shaft to make sure his hips won’t make contact. This only caused Derek to moan louder, sending Malik further over the point of no return.

And then he came. The feeling was so overpowering that he almost lost his composure- it took everything he had not to simply thrust until his hips were smashing against Derek’s oblivious ass. He could feel his cock spasming inside Derek’s unwitting hole, coating his insides with jets of his cum. Malik was a heavy cummer, with rope after rope blasting into Derek as he did everything in his power to not cry out. He kept thrusting at the same pace to hide the spasms of his cock, letting Derek’s hole milk every last drop out of him before finally sliding out and replacing his now deflating cock with the dildo, cum dripping out the sides and leaking down Derek’s heavily oiled taint.

They were both panting heavily at this point and Derek’s cries were reaching a fever pitch. Malik kept sliding the dildo into Derek’s ass even as he was coming down from his orgasm, watching with satisfaction as cum kept leaking out of the unknowing hole. It was so hot he was completely hard again in record time. He imitated the movements and pace of his actual fucking, thrusting his hips with each plunge of the toy so the bed would move identically to when he was inside Derek.

“Fuck babe, you have the best ass I’ve ever seen. You take this dildo so well.”

“Fuuuuuuuuuck” Derek said, repeating the word with every thrust as Malik started to jerk Derek’s dick with his other hand.

I want to make you blow, babe” he said- which was clearly quickly approaching.

“I’m . . . I’m . . . I’m s-s-s-so clooseeeee” Derek cried, his body beginning to shake. 

“FUCK YEAH BOY- CUM FOR ME!” He ordered loudly, pushing the dildo in to the base. He then let go of it, leaving it buried deep as he flipped onto his back with his head positioned beneath Derek’s dick. He quickly clamped his lips onto the head while stroking the shaft rapidly. It was an awkward maneuver but Malik had perfected it with practice. He really fucking knew what he was doing. This is what he was made for.

Derek could have woken the dead with his orgasm- and its volume was clearly a match for Malik’s. He was swallowing multiple gulps of salty cum as it continued to spurt from Derek’s throbbing, angry erection. Malik had begun jerking himself while waiting for Derek to blow and was able to actually cum a second time in less than twenty minutes- something he rarely had the pleasure of accomplishing. The load wasn’t nearly as large- only a few small ropes blasting onto his stomach, Derek’s ass and the towel- but it was intense all the same.

This fuck was everything he had hoped for when he first saw Derek’s handsome, smiling face on the apps. Derek’s ass secretly plundered, used under the guise of toy play. His beautiful body given as much pleasure as he could without fully fucking him to the absolute root- something be hoped to do before he left town.

Malik squeezed the last drops of cum out, took a deep breath through his nose and removed Derek’s slowly deflating cock. He rolled back around and got to his knees on the bed, rubbing his furry belly absent-mindedly as he surveyed Derek’s body, limply spent, ass in the air with the dildo still buried deep. He then took the edge of the towel and wiped Derek’s ass down.

“Fuuuuuuck that was amazing.” Derek whispered into the pillow as Malik slowly began removing the glass toy from its warm sheath.

“It was perfect” Malik replied, as he moved from the bed and began collecting his things, wiping down the dildo and placing it back into his gym bag. “But imagine how much better it will be when you get to feel the real thing.”

Derek finally shifted out of his position, rolling over until he was sitting up on the messy towel staring at Malik.

“Well the next time won’t be a first hookup- so that’s definitely something I’d be down for. You have such an amazing dick. How long are you in town?”

“Another week” Malik replied.

“I work from home most days so let me know when you’re available again and we will make it happen” Derek said, watching with a hint of sadness as Malik put his gym shorts back on to cover his delicious cock and furry, plump ass.

“It’s a date, then.”

“Oh yeah, one thing,though. While I *am* on prep and take Doxypep after hookups I do still require condoms for fucking- you good with that?”

Malik grinned at him “of course! For you, babe? Anything. I’m also on Prep and Doxy- but you can never be too careful.”

Derek eased out of the bed, his legs clearly shaky from holding that position for so long. He walked up to Malik and kissed him deep and long again, making Malik’s cock twitch. He wrapped his arms around Derek and helped support him while his legs gained some of their strength back.

“Perfect. I can’t wait.” Derek said, smiling a beautiful smile.

“Back at you” Malik whispered, already thinking ahead to how he will work around the condoms. He then pulled his tank over his head, put on his shoes, gave Derek’s ass one last squeeze and made his way back to his friends at the AirBnB, turned on by the knowledge that his cum was coating the inside of Derek’s ass.

Derek’s Perspective:

As he watched the stunning Middle Eastern Sex God leave his place Derek finally felt sated. Warm. Spent.

His mind was clear and he was finally able to get some actual work done. 

‘However’ he thought to himself, ‘I probably should shower first…”

He quickly dropped the oil-and-cum-covered towel into the laundry hamper and turned on the water. As he was sitting on the toilet waiting for it to heat up he felt pressure in his ass. He decided to push a bit and felt a lot of liquid fall into the bowl.  

‘No wonder it felt so good,’ he said to himself. ‘The guy probably used half that bottle of oil!’ 

He then thoughtlessly reached back and flushed the toilet before getting up and stepping into the shower, fantasizing about what would hopefully happen later that week…

End Part 1.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11