Shaved or unshaved?

magicdick

I prefer unshaved. I love burying my nose in a man's bussh when I deepthroat him. Before I suck a cock I like to smell a man's bush and balls. That musty odor gets me going. Not that I don't like shaved. It is indeed arousing. I'll continue after I jerk off. Just got myself too excited.

• Like 1

I wanna see a natural, furry bush around a man's cock and balls. I don't want hairless. Sometimes a hairless cock can look fine, but most of the time they look weird. 

Personally, I don't shave. I've tried it before and the itching was pure hell. I swore never to shave my pubes off again. Maybe I'll trim, give my cock a bit more length outside the jungle, but never hairless. 

Then again, I love a hairy man. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I prefer a shaved ass, but no particular preference about the whole body. 

But in summer when it's extremely hot, both me and my guy mostly shave...I still remember when he said "a shaved man is not a man" then I gave him proof about the opposite. Whose dick pounded you... Whose ass is sore now...

• Like 1

I don't have any hair left on my head so I keep that shaved. But the rest of me is furry as fuck, including my back. I prefer hairy over smooth, but lots of smooth guys are hot as fuck, too. Hell, I just like men and dick.

Ironically, the least hairy part of me is my big fat ass (it's still a really nice ass though).

• Like 1

I'd luv for you to sit on my face while I tongue your ass......mmm, mmm. I'd luv to eat your dirty ass........Oh Yeah!

Do you like playing with guys who like playing real dirty....I'm one of them. Heck I would drive to Nw Olns to get Hi and play sleazy and dirty with you. 

And I love playing with big men............fck Yeah

I do like that!. The smoother the better for me but I also luv playing with guys who are hairy or even  REALLY HAIRY works. One time I played with a guy who had a beautiful hairy chest and abdomen. His crotch and balls had a perfect model like look. He wanted me to shave him bald. He wasn't high when he asked but definitely wanted to get high. So we got HI and it took about an hour and a half. After I was finished shaving his chest he wanted to be hanging upside down for the rest of the shave...so he was and I did. I put a collar, leather jock and the boots he had worn on him. I put on my leather (not much) and we hit the lthr bar. Needless to say he was the hottest man there and went home with three really sleazy looking guys I knew. My baby had a very hot time.. I would have been jealous but I was too busy being raunchy with a different group.....what can I say.............

• Piggy 2

7 minutes ago, Ronchipig said:

I do like that!. The smoother the better for me but I also luv playing with guys who are hairy or even  REALLY HAIRY works. One time I played with a guy who had a beautiful hairy chest and abdomen. His crotch and balls had a perfect model like look. He wanted me to shave him bald. He wasn't high when he asked but definitely wanted to get high. So we got HI and it took about an hour and a half. After I was finished shaving his chest he wanted to be hanging upside down for the rest of the shave...so he was and I did. I put a collar, leather jock and the boots he had worn on him. I put on my leather (not much) and we hit the lthr bar. Needless to say he was the hottest man there and went home with three really sleazy looking guys I knew. My baby had a very hot time.. I would have been jealous but I was too busy being raunchy with a different group.....what can I say.............

Remind me that's what we're going to do when I see you later this year - but everyone will be coming back to your place 😈. Fun fact - I've never been picked up in a bar before ...