40 Cities/10” cock tour

There is a group on X/Twitter posting about 10” cock tour. They have good production values and a good job of selling.  The question is, are they real?  Haven’t seen anyone posting anything yeah or nay about them.   If they are a scam, I would have expected people to post and if they are real, then I would imagine the bottoms would be bragging.

Anyone thoughts/Comments?

Personally I’m of the adage that if looks to good to be true then it probably isn’t.

On 2/28/2024 at 8:34 AM, topblkmale said:

The cost is a reasonable $500 for a seven hour session with twenty BBCs. I'm sure they accept MasterCard, PayPal and of course CashApp. 

It’s a scam. Do the math. That’s $3.57 per cock per hour. 

$500 is what you could expect to pay for a long session with one hung sex worker top. 

if it was real the price would be thousands and thousands of dollars. 

just find a sex worker in your area who is real and not a scam. 

or better yet get on BBRT and sniffies, put your pussy in the air and find some local tops who need to drain their balls without any money changing hands. Win win. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/28/2024 at 11:38 AM, wh0rehole said:

I've seen posts on Twitter that it's a scam.

It’s absolutely a scam. There’s nothing wrong with hiring sex workers. But i hope people don’t fall for internet scams like this. 

there’s plenty of free cock available, 

and there are plenty of local sex workers who aren’t scammers in every city, 

• Like 1

On 2/28/2024 at 10:34 AM, topblkmale said:

The cost is a reasonable $500 for a seven hour session with twenty BBCs. I'm sure they accept MasterCard, PayPal and of course CashApp. 

That screams scam. The math doesn’t add up for the people doing it, even if you give them the right to film you and distribute it. 

I know many people are struggling but at the end of the day $500 isn’t that much money and to spend that much time doing it makes zero sense when divided by the number of guys. 2-3 guys for a couple hours, that can make sense. 

On 2/28/2024 at 11:34 AM, topblkmale said:

Fuck I'd pay that for 20 bbcs 😵

On 3/1/2024 at 3:02 PM, wood said:

That screams scam. The math doesn’t add up for the people doing it, even if you give them the right to film you and distribute it. 

I know many people are struggling but at the end of the day $500 isn’t that much money and to spend that much time doing it makes zero sense when divided by the number of guys. 2-3 guys for a couple hours, that can make sense. 

Who gives a fuck,  pay to play is so hot and worth every penny 😵