Most loads taken within a short period of time

20 hours ago, JockstrapBottom said:

Mine is 5 loads from 5 different guys (a mix of oral and anal) in an afternoon. Been trying for years to break the "5 load barrier" - fingers crossed it's this year!

I’m in that 5 club too. 

• Like 2

I have!!

One time (among many 😈🍆💦) when I was young, and skinny, (I was a dirty, DIRTY, disgusting little twink!) I allowed myself to be used in a degrading way in a cheap, low-grade motel.

Yes, I got bedbugs!! 😆

Oh how I long to be young again!! 😈😈😈

• Piggy 1

My best session in the 4 hour range was 21 at an ABS  from 11a-3p.  It was one of those days where men would come in, take a piss, fuck my mouth full of cum and then leave without a word spoken. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that kind of guy and that kind of day.

Best rate of cum harvesting though, was 10 in an hour. Same  bookstore. Pig just happened to be there when all the planets lined up. Was fucking AWESOME!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went to a gay bar in Playa Del Carmen when in Cancun for Spring Break. It had a back room that was dark and you could do whatever. I was dancing with this hot Mexican boy who said he wanted to fuck me and led me back in there and he bred me, cumming in me twice. There were quite a few guys in the fucking and looking including Anglos on spring break. After the guy finished I started taking loads from guys back in there and fucked a couple too. Was all raw. Took loads from probably seven or eight guys including the boy who led me in there…probably a dozen or more loads in about three hours. Was so hot hearing guys begging for cum and loads, knowing they got what they wanted.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 4

About 10 years ago I stopped at ABS + Adult theater across from a huge truck stop just off I 70 that crosses over a small bit of WV going from Ohio into PA. I spent 4 hours there, spent 50.00 in quarters, sucked off 18 guys and got bb fucked by 8 or 9 ( including a state trooper).  Was memorable.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

11 in around an hour or so.  Went to an after hours bar that had a dark poorly lit maze.  I got to the back, and my pants were quickly down around my ankles and I was getting fucked.  Never saw any of their faces 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

i once took 28 loads in just under 4 hours at the bathhouse during a bareback party. i took them all while blindfolded on the darkroom fuckbench and in the public sling, while my boyfriend watched anonymous stranger after stranger fuck me up the ass bareback and dump load after load into my sloppy, gaped out fuckhole. before we left he got me down on my hands and knees, licking the cum off the floor from the puddle of jizz that dripped out of my pussy and fucked his load into my used up guts. while a bunch of guys watched. i actually felt a couple guys hot loads shoot onto my back while i was down there. (probably guys who were afraid to fuck me lol) probably helped that he posted a few craigslist ads saying i was gonna be there taking all loads. he even went around the bathhouse a couple times to find men to breed me. for context on how dirty this boyfriend was the next night he took me to a public park and stripped me naked to watch random cruisers and a few homeless men fuck me right out in the open after taking me to several mens apartments and a public restroom to whore me out to strangers. one of the men in the park recognized me as “that cumdumpster from the bathhouse” and told a few other guys about all the men he watched breed me.Screenshot2023-01-21at5_40_54PM.thumb.png.48bf93c72c5888cc9ae6f744a67cbf73.png

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

54 minutes ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

i once took 28 loads in just under 4 hours at the bathhouse during a bareback party. i took them all while blindfolded on the darkroom fuckbench and in the public sling, while my boyfriend watched anonymous stranger after stranger fuck me up the ass bareback and dump load after load into my sloppy, gaped out fuckhole. before we left he got me down on my hands and knees, licking the cum off the floor from the puddle of jizz that dripped out of my pussy and fucked his load into my used up guts. while a bunch of guys watched. i actually felt a couple guys hot loads shoot onto my back while i was down there. (probably guys who were afraid to fuck me lol) probably helped that he posted a few craigslist ads saying i was gonna be there taking all loads. he even went around the bathhouse a couple times to find men to breed me. for context on how dirty this boyfriend was the next night he took me to a public park and stripped me naked to watch random cruisers and a few homeless men fuck me right out in the open after taking me to several mens apartments and a public restroom to whore me out to strangers. one of the men in the park recognized me as “that cumdumpster from the bathhouse” and told a few other guys about all the men he watched breed me.Screenshot2023-01-21at5_40_54PM.thumb.png.48bf93c72c5888cc9ae6f744a67cbf73.png

Perfect Fuck toy

I started bottoming bareback and taking anonymous loads when it was still considered very risky. At the sauna most bottoms demanded a condom and barebackers were considered "dirty". A clean raw hole wanting cum deep inside was hard to find. I took advantage of that and started wearing a short with a hole and I would hang a sign in my room saying "Cumhole". Some guys were disgusted but many were turned on by a willing hole wanting to get fucked and filled.

This was before Internet when the sauna was the best place to find guys wanting sex. On Friday and Saturday nights I would use this technique, and if I stayed at the sauna until 3am or so,  I could easily get between 10 and 15 loads. At the time I was in my 30's, pretty hot, muscular body, tall, a masculine bottom. Many times when I got to the sauna guys that had already bred me would approach me and tell me that they would later stop by. I knew they meant that they were still "saving" there load but that their load was already mine. I wasn't picky at all and I still remember this older guy not very good looking, but who genuinely enjoyed fucking me bare and then shooting inside.  He would say "Wow, wow,..." as he dumped his load inside my hole. 

• Like 1