Anybody into having sex in the nature?

On 3/12/2024 at 9:10 PM, BritFFPig said:

I dream of having a fisting orgy in a forest. Horny, off our tits, no holes off limits 💪🏻🐷💪🏻

primal - sounds like a Dick Wadd that never was. that would be so fucking hot

I love sucking cock outdoors. So hot to feel the dirt on my bare knees and the sun and breeze on my ass and balls while I service some stranger's cock. I also love walking around with cum on my face and dirt stains on my knees while I look for the next load of jizz to swallow. 

• Like 1

Yes! I love getting used for cum dumps in nature too! I really see a connection between the place and the act. Nature is closely connected to 'instinct' and 'primal behavior'. I'm convinced my throat is getting used harder in a forrest than in a hotel room. That's exactly why I walk around rest areas with lots of trees every day.

About 5 minutes from where I live, there is a river with a trail that runs along it. There are a few benches that people rest on while taking walks during the day. Well, at night, those benches are perfect for fucking. The trail is gravel, so you can hear (and also see) people approaching well in advance from both directions. And there's absolutely no lights, other than the moonlight. Nothing like being bred by moonlight while high on poppers while you listen to the river run by.  

• Like 1

I haven't been there for a long time, but I loved being fucked in Ibiza, off the coast of Spain. Nothing like being stark naked and having a hard cock up your arse, with the sun beating down on you. 

• 4 weeks later...

It's really hard to find a private place. I met up with a married polish builder last summer. Definitely my type of guy, super horny, stocky, and in workmans gear. He said he knew a place we could go and mess around a bit. Turns out it was some woodland and not private, he was really horny and saying lets do a bit while nobody is around and giving my dick a stroke through my shorts. He was ready to go, but people kept turning up and no way I'm getting it out. Looked like it wasn't going to happen, but there was a big field of tall grass, like 2 meter tall. I said lets go there and we went in to the grass and deep in it we sat down. And it was just us. It felt spontaneous and horny. We kissed, blew each other, and he fucked me. Being there in the long grass and feeling him there spooning and inside me, it was horny.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I love outdoor sex.  Around here there's a good number of popular cruising locations for M2M sex, and most are listed on hookup sites.  But, being a hiker, I also know a lot of places where two guys could meet and have a great, uninterrupted sex session.  But the places that I love are the popular outdoor cruising sites.  I love to watch and be watched.  There's nothing hotter than cock sucking and fucking while guys are watching or trying to join in.  Sure, this could happen in a theater or spa but these outdoor spots are nearby, quick to get to and sometimes it's easy to connect with other guys.   

• Upvote 1

Cruising in nature is the best form of cruising!  It’s one of the only times I can get completely naked while cruising/taking loads from strangers. The Tops are usually down to give multiple loads as they’re not many other options around. It just makes the experience feel more raw and real lmao. 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2024 at 10:39 AM, tallslenderguy said:

Yeah, have had lots of sex "in nature" (aka "out doors" lol).  Parks and preserves can be cruisy.   

When i lived in Virginia, Grandview Beach on the Chesapeake Bay was a very popular sex spot. You had to hike back in, a long beach on the bay. i've been walking that beach and have seen a hetero couple fucking as i walked by. Was really popular with gays. i'd lay on a blanket ass up and naked and guys would come by and fuck me, it was a great isolated place for sex.

As to the PNW?  Rooster Rock Beach near Portland Oregon has a "clothing optional" beach where sex happens... it's a known gay cruising location.

I had to do some work in Portland and a guy I hooked-up with told me about Rooster Rock.  It’s tricky because of water levels and an abundance of non-naked people but I managed to get my rocks off there … many times.  

My husband and I live at home naked; a lot of that time is outside by the pool and on the lanai.  Does that count as nature?  😁  We also vrbo and airbnb and always verify before we book if the property is private enough to go nude.  Our favorites are in the mountains where we can hike nude or at the beach where we can get on the beach and in the water nude.  

Of course running into other guys often has its share of pleasant opportunities.  😈🐷

• Upvote 1

Love outdoor fuckin!!  Several outdoor cruising spots close by. Fav one isn't as hot as it used to be but still works. I remember when group sex was common. One run down Pavillion near the zoo was great for group fun right around sunset. Wasn't uncommon for 10 or more guys to be there suckin and fuckin. Mostly RAW fun too. Man it was great.

I have sex in nature every opportunity I get. 

Yesterday I spent about 5 hours at the gay section of Wreck Beach  in Vancouver BC. I lost track of the number of cocks I had in my mouth. But I know I swallowed two juicy loads. 

Three raw cocks gave me decent fucks but sadly none painted my gut walls. Two came very close to doing so but chose to pull out and calm down. They wanted to play longer. I would have loved their loads breeding me,  but close and struggling to hold off was a good enough compromise and compliment. 

I love having sex in nature there is alot of hiking and bike trails around perfect for naked hiking or bike riding. I've walked and biked those trails naked alot over years and have had some great fucks. Love when I'm bent over getting fucked then another guy appears and shoves his cock in my mouth waiting for the other guy to cum in my ass.

• Upvote 1