Anybody into having sex in the nature?

37 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

Fuck yes! Love outdoor/nature action.

Safe? Well, generally anywhere reasonably isolated is somewhat safe from discovery. Drones and cameras can go anywhere these days, of course, but if one picks a place where "why would they?" is a valid question, it's probably OK. Never had any trouble with that personally.

It is prudent to be mindful of safety from the normal hazards of the outdoors - mosquitoes have been mentioned, and I would add ticks, snakes, poison ivy/oak/sumac, thorns, and sunburn to that list.

For those of you who live in southwest or south-central Frorida, the Sawmill has been around for years.  It offers a variety of camping, RV parking and various forms of outdoor activities on a very safe (meaning no law enforcement) property. I am terrible with measuring land (I said land) so I can't tell you how many acres it has in totality, but you can check it out for the day and buy a day pass.  It was kind of pricey, back even when I bought it,  but I do recall an x boyfriend who was relocating from Lauderdale and spent the night at my place while on the way to dragging most of his possessions up to Sawmill.  I am not the "out doorsy" kind of guy, but they had a pool and then plenty and plenty of just acres of land to do whatever you wanted to do.  I believe  if you googled it, there might be a site that tells you the various parties and theme weekends they have going on.  I am not a fan of the heat, though laying by a pool with a cocktail  works just fine for me.   I really am not into going into the bushes to have sex with bugs, snakes, well you get the picture.  But that does not mean I wouldn't share that information for those of you who are not aware of the property.  At the time I went, I was living in Tampa, and I went on a Sunday afternoon.  It was a long drive, into the middle of nowhere.  I believe back then I bought a membership for like approximately $30 or so, I recently ran across across that card and I believe it was 18 years old.  You do have to check in, show ID, make that membership purchase, but if the "outdoors"is for you, by alll means check it out if you are in the vicinity.  Nice people working there, and even though in the Florida summer heat I just about pass out, they do have theme weekends (like bear weekends, Halloween, etc) so you can go up when the temperatures are somewhat more bearable.

The majority of you who travel are probably aware of it, but I just thought I would mention it for some of the newbies on here.   I did only go the one time.  It's dark driving, and it is now even a further drive for me.  But for many of you, you'll find it enjoyable.

• Upvote 1

Hampstead Heath on a warm summer evening can be a delight. I’ve spent many an hour bent over tree trunks there, watching hedgehogs snuffle around and foxes gambol in the twilight while I wait for men to mount me…

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, BlueSaphir said:

Yes, it on my bucket list! I want to get out fully nude and let a man breed me in coastal California nature. And the desert. 

Go for it, check Squirt and/or Sniffies for active locations. Unless it is raining you should be able to find someone to help you cross it off your bucket list, today if you are so inclined.

I almost forgot about Triangle Recreation Camp near Granite Falls, WA. It's only open in the summer, and the same caveats apply as the PNW gay nude beaches, but it is an opportunity. If you are patient enough you can make it happen.

Edited by NWUSHorny

I used to play in a local park till the police cracked down hard on the cruising. And I only got sucked off there early in my Bi life. Used to have sex all the time when hiking with my late wife. Hope to find someone else who likes outdoor sex too. Not too many more outdoor areas to cruise these days with the police cracking down on them.

Edited by WillingRawVerse

5 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I almost forgot about Triangle Recreation Camp near Granite Falls, WA. It's only open in the summer, and the same caveats apply as the PNW gay nude beaches, but it is an opportunity. If you are patient enough you can make it happen.

Thanks a lot! Triangle Recreation Camp is safe? Safe I mean having sex outdoor is not against the law in the state since I don’t live in Washington State.

1 hour ago, Asianbottomfor said:

Thanks a lot! Triangle Recreation Camp is safe? Safe I mean having sex outdoor is not against the law in the state since I don’t live in Washington State.

Check their website, but I believe within the campgrounds as long as you are out of sight of the highway and National Forest trails it is legal. It is primitive without water, so you have to go fully prepared for off grid dry camping. 

It has been while, and to be honest, I am not sure I would notice them all that well; but are trail cams used by the park service very much?  Are we really not being watched in our park system?  

It's been a few years now since I've had sex along the trail.  Trails these days are no longer the rarely used resource I could enjoy and never see anyone else all day.  When I started trail sex back in the 1960's our population was notably smaller.  When I was in middle/high school we lived adjacent to a huge county forest preserve and outside of doing chores, I enjoyed my hikes and my pleasurable outdoor jackoff.  In my later twenties once I got more established as an adult with my own home and job humming along  well I really enjoyed trail sex with buddies (along with the occasional blowjob while driving on the freeway).  

Nowadays; cameras have become ubiquitous and thus any notion there aren't eyes on me goes away once I head out my door.  When I walked my nomination papers around last December more than half the houses now have doorbell cameras.  I have neighbors who put up trail cams to see what's going on around their property.  Our mobile phone photos are geolocated and are likely in the public cloud.  

• Upvote 1

Yeah it’s something I have newly gotten into. There’s a gay nude beach in Seattle (not the one that’s on the lake and has lots of women and is geared towards non-sexual nude expression, this one is on the saltwater and is pretty much only men and is cruisy as fuck). 

Went for the first time last summer and put my dick in some really talented asses. Bred this super cute otter in the woods. 

I’m not going to post this location online because I don’t want it getting ruined by the morality police or the real police. But it’s an active cruising spot on sniffies and a great place to get ass / cock in the summer. You can DM me if you want to know the location. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 3/5/2024 at 12:49 PM, myDNA4u said:

I'm a full time RV'er staying at gay campgrounds pretty much exclusively. I winter at Sawmill campground north of Tampa and summer at Camp Buckwood south of Indianapolis. Both have great options for outdoor play. 

Sawmill has 'The Trails" with several spots set up for play including gloryhole booths, stand up blow job space and tables just the right height for fucking.

Buckwood has Fort Dix, a stockade in the woods, with gloryholes, stocks,  stand up blow job space and a huge fuck table.

I definitely have a weakness for a warm evening with several fellow pigs out having a good time. 

I really need to visit buckwood this year and get some hard bare cock and lots of cum  balls deep and being outdoors would be very hot 

10 hours ago, Mvillebottom said:

I really need to visit buckwood this year and get some hard bare cock and lots of cum  balls deep and being outdoors would be very hot 

Yes you definitely should visit Buckwood again this coming season. Always happy to pump a load up your guts

• Like 1