A ray of Hope

hntnhole

Currently we're seeing Veep Harris being unleashed, on the anniversary of Bloody Sunday at the yet-un-renamed Edmund Pettis bridge.  One admirable quality the Veep possesses, which the President does not, is the willingness to get bluntly tough - unmistakable - in delivering a thinly-veiled warning message.  Apparently shortly, the US Navy will begin delivering crucially needed supplies directly to the Gazan seacoast.  The airdrops of the most basic necessities of maintaining life are better than merely words, but once the Navy starts delivering shiploads of food / medical supplies, the relief of the tragedy suffered by the Palestinians can be substantially addressed, and despite the narrow self-centeredness of the PM of Israel.  

While I would have rather heard the threating language from the President's mouth directly, I'll take it from Harris' mouth too, and she's better equipped to deliver a kick to Netanyahu's balls anyway.  It's not 'about time' - it's past time for this humanitarian message. 

The President didn't neglect to make his own statement however, hosting Nettie's chief political opponent - Benny Gantz - without so much as mentioning the Prime Minister of Israel.  That would be as substantial a kick in Nettie's balls as we'll get from the President; in any case, it was definitely a double-barreled "shot across the bow" to said Prime Minister. 

TODAY is Super Tuesday - primaries in many States are taking place today, and I hope every one of us that can, makes his voice heard by voting today.  

Harris is a traitorist individual. She promoting helping a terrorist group, where she dam well knows that Hamas controls everything in the Gaza Strip. We should not be supporting Hamas in any way shape or form. Probably the same reason we're secretly funding Iran. Bunch of traitors.

• Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 6:45 AM, hntnhole said:

Currently we're seeing Veep Harris being unleashed, on the anniversary of Bloody Sunday at the yet-un-renamed Edmund Pettis bridge.  One admirable quality the Veep possesses, which the President does not, is the willingness to get bluntly tough - unmistakable - in delivering a thinly-veiled warning message.  Apparently shortly, the US Navy will begin delivering crucially needed supplies directly to the Gazan seacoast.  The airdrops of the most basic necessities of maintaining life are better than merely words, but once the Navy starts delivering shiploads of food / medical supplies, the relief of the tragedy suffered by the Palestinians can be substantially addressed, and despite the narrow self-centeredness of the PM of Israel.  

While I would have rather heard the threating language from the President's mouth directly, I'll take it from Harris' mouth too, and she's better equipped to deliver a kick to Netanyahu's balls anyway.  It's not 'about time' - it's past time for this humanitarian message. 

The President didn't neglect to make his own statement however, hosting Nettie's chief political opponent - Benny Gantz - without so much as mentioning the Prime Minister of Israel.  That would be as substantial a kick in Nettie's balls as we'll get from the President; in any case, it was definitely a double-barreled "shot across the bow" to said Prime Minister. 

TODAY is Super Tuesday - primaries in many States are taking place today, and I hope every one of us that can, makes his voice heard by voting today.  

That was an absolutely disgusting and villainess display by Kamala Harris. Using the trauma and events that happened to Black people to signal boost someone else’s struggle. She wouldn’t dare go to a Holocaust museum and speak about black peoples interest.

And these are the kind of disrespectful actions that are going to keep black voters at home in November

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Soooooo ..... turns out Orange Jesus isn't quite as rich as he's been claiming.  What a surprise - not !!  It's only a matter of hours before the State of NY starts to padlock some of those buildings.  What surprises me is that the billionaires that have been supporting certain Justices (capitalized it anyway) on the Supreme Court haven't ponied up to bail BigMacAss out of the mess of his own making.  

Another surprise (but not all that surprising) is that his son-in-law, who received a couple B from the Saudi's hasn't ponied up either.  But, I suppose the grift, the selfishness, the greed runs in the Kushner family too.  

Now that the RNC is being run by OJ's daughter in law, he's soaking that smallish pot up like a sponge too, and it seems those vulgar, gold-colored sneakers aren't bringing in as much dough as they'd planned.  I know I haven't seen a pair when I'm out and about.  Maybe his sense of what's tasteful and what's not is just another facet of human-ness he's lacking - on top of all the others.  With the RNC throwing it's money away on trying to keep puke-mouth outta the clink, I'm wondering how much will be left to do the ads ... all the tasks National Committee's generally do to get their nominee elected.  

As to the HoR's, (spelled it phonetically), at least they managed to pass yet another Continuing Resolution to fund the Government .... that's at least something .... 

• Upvote 2

No surprise that His Fraudulence is broke or that Princess Ivanka's consort has either spent or invested the Saudi loan in the Kushner families next bankruptcy. The other billionaire political activists seem more than happy to let him go down in flames, unlike the less affluent MAGA the billionaires are aware he isn't reliable or competent enough to accomplish anything more than destruction. Maybe the semi-affluent MAGA have used up too, since the latest news is that small dollar donations are drying up as well.

The last I heard any of the gaudy gold painted sneakers on the street are prototypes, they aren't even scheduled to start production until next fall.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

As to the HoR's, (spelled it phonetically), at least they managed to pass yet another Continuing Resolution ….

Ha!!!! I love “the HoRs” …. I have never seen that before… it is brilliant!!!!

and ( unfortunately) ever so accurate 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BlackDude said:

Is this sort of like the Biden thing where “ if I don’t vote for him I’m not Black?” I don’t think as a Latino you’re qualified to make that judgment

I'd much really rather sound "sort of like Biden" than like Candace Owens or worse, Donald Trump.

I don't intended to talk for the black community but I won't relent calling a spade a spade either. 

17 hours ago, onlyraw said:

Ha!!!! I love “the HoRs” …. I have never seen that before… it is brilliant!!!!

and ( unfortunately) ever so accurate 

We aim to offer a laugh as well as a smidge of the truth (as we're able to discern it) .  Thanks for the reply 😊