Hi everyone, my very very first time writing here. I actually still don’t know how it works, so apologies in advance if I make some mistakes about topics or locations of my writing. 
I come from a very conservative religious family, and especially lately, after a bumpy sexuality growth ( I’m in my early thirties), I’ve developed a need for sex which is sort of non consensual. It’s like a fantasy where I’m not able to decide what to do with my body and it’s entirely up to the other men to use me and do what they want with me, (I’m a total bottom). 

I try to recreate as much as I can about this scenario getting a bit drunk and high on poppers, like I’m not in control at all and the top just does what he wants to get off. 
Just wondering if there is anyone out there into this kind of intercourses and how you manage to achieve that level of satisfaction. 
Thank you for now. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think a lot of us have rape-play fantasies, as awful as that sounds. I'll admit that lately I've been in that mindset, wanting to have my hole busted open by some big brute. No luck finding that guy, though, but will definitely comment if it happens.

I’ve had some experience on this through a consent non consensual play(CNC). Mostly involved multiple top and bondage. 

if you can find a top or a Dom that can take you on this probably best. You still set your limit prior to playing but after that you have no say on how you are used. For example, the last time I agreed to do CNc with my limitation. No blood , no scat and no permanent mark on body. My top basically tied my hand behind my back, my tied my knees and thighs, my ass up, so my forehead is touching the floor. My mouth was gagged with my socks and duck taped. Before any cock enter my hole, he basically stuff 8inch butt plug and left me there for hours. Later when I was already tired, leg sore , my ass definitely feeling the limit of having that massive plug, he then only start using my hole. It was painful, but the pain make my cock soo hard and I did feel I want them to stop fucking me long time before they actually did. So something like that probably what you can try to fulfill your rape play fantasy. 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2024 at 11:45 PM, shinelover said:

I think a lot of us have rape-play fantasies, as awful as that sounds. I'll admit that lately I've been in that mindset, wanting to have my hole busted open by some big brute. No luck finding that guy, though, but will definitely comment if it happens.

Yeah it’s just so difficult, and where I live I would say it’s basically impossible. 

On 3/13/2024 at 4:28 AM, bonsoir said:

I’ve had some experience on this through a consent non consensual play(CNC). Mostly involved multiple top and bondage. 

if you can find a top or a Dom that can take you on this probably best. You still set your limit prior to playing but after that you have no say on how you are used. For example, the last time I agreed to do CNc with my limitation. No blood , no scat and no permanent mark on body. My top basically tied my hand behind my back, my tied my knees and thighs, my ass up, so my forehead is touching the floor. My mouth was gagged with my socks and duck taped. Before any cock enter my hole, he basically stuff 8inch butt plug and left me there for hours. Later when I was already tired, leg sore , my ass definitely feeling the limit of having that massive plug, he then only start using my hole. It was painful, but the pain make my cock soo hard and I did feel I want them to stop fucking me long time before they actually did. So something like that probably what you can try to fulfill your rape play fantasy. 

The thing with me is that if I plan too much the encounters I get totally turned off.  But yeah that can be a situation close to what I would like to experience. 

I've done a lot of cnc play. I even set up play for other bottoms. Those were probably the best because they didn't know the top or exactly what was going to happen. All limits were set ahead of time but they still didn't know. A few times I went and made a video of the rape for both parties. I was pretty hot to watch.

I love the idea of being raped (aware that the reality and fantasy are different). Massive turn on for me to have someone overpowering me, giving me a beating and fucking me senseless. 

Wonder if anyone in west London is up for it?