Can you feel a guys orgasm in your ass

If you can get the top to squirt part of his load directly on your prostate, it is a truly amazing feeling. The 2nd guy to ever fuck me did it on accident the 1st time, he was versatile he and I both quickly learned to do it to each other after that.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, I feel it. There's the throbbing and the hot liquid feeling, that's what I always feel. Actual squirts though depends on the guy. If they're big squirts then I'll feel them.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

i've been able to feel it lately. i've been able to feel it since i learned how to completely relax my ass when getting fucked. i notice i don't always feel it when i tense up, which is something i used to do all the time when the top was getting ready to drain his balls up my butt.

To restate what everyone else has said, it depends. If a man cums a lot, and not just "oozing" out of him but actually shooting out in spurts, then yes. Sometimes it's an actual feeling of something hitting, but it's normally, for me" a warmth that wasn't there before. 

I've had some guys tell me they can feel my cum shooting inside them when I top, but others can't. Depends on when I came last and how "used" the hole is. 

Sometimes, for me when I bottom, just the feeling of his cock throbbing and kicking is enough. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Heir2012 said:

To restate what everyone else has said, it depends. If a man cums a lot, and not just "oozing" out of him but actually shooting out in spurts, then yes. Sometimes it's an actual feeling of something hitting, but it's normally, for me" a warmth that wasn't there before. 

I've had some guys tell me they can feel my cum shooting inside them when I top, but others can't. Depends on when I came last and how "used" the hole is. 

Sometimes, for me when I bottom, just the feeling of his cock throbbing and kicking is enough. 

What you say jives with my experience too.  Most of my btms say thay can feel my load when I shoot a few ropes of seed.  Sometimes I can feel a top breed me, sometimes I can't.  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Usually, yes, I feel the spurts, and I definitely feel the jizzjoy as it soaks in. 

Completely anecdotal, but of the guys I've known were poz the jizzjoy was more intense. Not sure if it's the placebo of knowing, or if the poz nature of the cum amps up the sensations. Either way, I'm not complaining.

• Piggy 1

36 minutes ago, wh0rehole said:

Usually, yes, I feel the spurts, and I definitely feel the jizzjoy as it soaks in.

"JizzJoy", that's a new one on me, hehe.

I like a verbal cummer so that's lots of sensations.  But many "discreet" men are quiet.  I like detecting when the quiet ones bust their nutt.  The "JizzJoy" is a warm, sloppy sensation in my hole, like warm lube filling it up! 

Edited by chipygmalion80
typo
  • Like 1

Sometimes, yes. Sometimes, no. Depends on a lot of things - how hard he cums, the volume of his cum, how wet I already am, how much attention I'm paying, the position....   I LOVE when I DO feel it though. 

• Like 1

I have yes sometimes. A lot of time I don’t feel it. But I always feel good to see a top enjoying his ejaculation sensation of cumming. I know I did my role good to be a submissive boy needing potent fertile sperm.