Can you feel a guys orgasm in your ass

It's a yes and no for me. It just depends on how deep mentally I am into the fuck. I prefer long play to quickies. If the top plays and eats my cuntpussy for at least 10-15 minutes while I'm high (the longer the better), my hole becomes so sensitive and I feel everything. The head, the veins, and how hard and how soft the top's cock feels at the same time.

With my Daddy and his BBC friends, I can sometimes feel the pulsations of their cocks and the immediate warmth of their cum. Most of the guys I hook up with are of average length, and I only feel the warmth with them.

But if they shoot small loads I can barely feel the warmth.

No, never felt it.  But just knowing that he's unloading in me is a great turn on for me.  Love it when they grunt and groan and tell me they are cumming in me.  I love it!

• Like 2

I've had only one gay hookup so far. It was awesome and getting fucked by a real cock was a revelation. My top only cums from fucking and unfortunately my inexperienced ass couldn't stay stretched around his really thick cock for long enough for him to get into a good rhythm. I could only really take a few minutes at a time before we had to have a break. I really wonder what it's like to be cum into and how I'd feel it.

I always feel the spurts of cum as the cock jerks. My hole is sensitive to it and it drives me wild when I feel it. Usually won’t feel the cum itself but the feeling of being a bit more full and wet stays for many hours when the load/s are kept inside as they should. 💦

• Like 2

It depends on the guy really, but most how hard he cums and the volume. Most guys don’t have forceful blasts when they cum. Maybe one guy out of 20 does. Younger guys seem to have more intense blasts and I guess it’s something that lessens over time? That said I had a guy in his early 30s I swapped loads with yesterday and I definitely felt it when he came in me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Mostly feel the twitching but on a few occasions I have felt the heat from the jizz and/or the actual shooting of it inside me. I think it all depends on dick placement when the dude shoots. When he's deep inside I don't tend to feel it as much.

Hello to all,

For me, it varies.  I suppose it depends on the volume of the cum, the velocity of the ejaculation, how his dick fits into my ass, and generally if he is cut or uncut, as I tend to feel the cut guys more when they shoot; with the uncut guys, I tend to get a sensation of sloppy wetness, especially when they pull out.  These are generalizations, and of course, each encounter is different.  What is the same with different encounters is the psychological gratification that goes along with knowing a guy has cum inside of me, and of course feeling the wetness afterwards, regardless if I feel the shooting at that moment or the results, a cum-sloppy ass.  And of course, a cum-soaked ass is prime for the next dick…..OH YEAH!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The only time I've felt it is when the top shoots very hard, it's almost like a popping or tapping for one second.  So satisfying.

But I love low each guy is different when they breed me.  Nothing better than a few of them one after the other.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2024 at 10:11 PM, chipygmalion80 said:

I like a verbal cummer so that's lots of sensations. 

I'm the same. I like hearing the guy talking dirty or grunting while he unloads.

But many "discreet" men are quiet. 

Some guys, not even a grunt. At the bathhouse a guy may be fucking me when he suddenly stops and leaves the room. Not knowing if he got bored with my hole or if he unloaded in my hole I touched it and felt the cum leaking out. I actually like it when that happens.

I like detecting when the quiet ones bust their nutt.

I can usually tell by the change in rhythm of the fucking and a total lack of interest for my hole. He starts looking for his towel and keys so he can leave the room.

I like it when the guy tells me that he's getting ready to shoot. If not I try to get the guy to tell me. After being fucked for a few minutes and without putting pressure on the guy, I usually tell him "I'm enjoying the fuck, but when you feel you are ready to shoot, let me know so I can open up my hole so you can go deep to deliver your load". 

Once I notice the guy is cumming or about to cum I know he won't need much friction from my hole, most definitely after  unloading. Most guys' cock become too sensitive which is why I like to open up wide and let the guy go deeper if he wants more friction. If I notice the cock needs some hugging I can tighten my hole. This prevents guys from pulling out too quickly.

I have occasionally felt the cock squirting but it's mostly the load that starts lubing my hole as the guy keeps pumping.

like warm lube filling it up! 

At the bathhouse, in the days when most guys would pull out to shoot their load, I would use use the phrase "When you are ready to shoot, go deep to deliver your load" to make sure they knew that my hole was available for them to unload. 

I gave my email to many who then kept fucking me for 8 to 10 years. I always had a clean hole and I think guys appreciated that. Those were some hot times when HIV was still AIDS and most guys were afraid of anon sex. A guy had left my room and I felt his load leak out. Is this the load that makes me poz? 

• Like 1