Syringe Full of Cum?

3 hours ago, BareBackBubbleButt said:

I have a poz buddy who cums in a jar and saves up his poz loads for when he hooks up. He keeps it in the freezer and thaws it before coming to see me. He brings a syringe and fills my hole with his poz cum before he starts breeding me. He loves the feel of a pre loaded hole and I love the feeling of that much poz cum in my hole. 

I've done that a few times, always good to slide in on sperm.

E7300171-D247-4161-BB59-600A144CFB65.thumb.jpeg.06e64a60f04fa3d5eaf81bfe7d55d048.jpeg72C369CF-A8B6-4A4F-8926-3749147255C8.thumb.jpeg.bbeea6af73821f3634057d2187951949.jpegI’d love to get absolutely flooded with loads from a syringe especially one of those enema ones like this with the tube to shoot some of it deep past my second ring so i get properly inseminated before the first top even starts to stretch me out 

• Piggy 3

I may be in the minority, but I don't see the point in gay artificial insemination. I'm all about the physical act and the pleasure it brings. So being injected with cum or having my cum injected without the fuck seems completely pointless.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

I may be in the minority, but I don't see the point in gay artificial insemination. I'm all about the physical act and the pleasure it brings. So being injected with cum or having my cum injected without the fuck seems completely pointless.

I see your point and do agree with it mostly but I will add that it would be hot for tops who get turned on by cummy holes also have it still be tight because the loads inside the bottom are from a syringe.

On 7/30/2024 at 5:34 PM, phukhole said:

A couple of times:  I've had it done at a play party.  I showed up, the host )a regular FB) put me on the fuck bench and then brought out a container he'd been saving his and his boy's loads in all week - maybe 10 loads.  He sucked it up in a big syringe and then squirted it into me while opening me up with a dildo to get it way up there.  Then the rest of the party used their loads as lube.  The other time it was off the apps.  I went to this guys place cause he wanted a really cummy hole. I only had 2 in me at the time,, but he said that's enough and if I'd be down for some anon. I got there and he asked if I wanted some of his collection. Being the cum whore I am, I said YES!.  He brought out a plastic ice cube tray from the freezer.  It was FULL of loads.  We were playing in the sling by his pool and it was HOT, so the ice cubes melted fairly quickly.  He slipped a couple into me and then he fucked me off and on for the rest of the night. By the end, the ice cube tray was empty and my hole was overflowing with frozen and fresh cum!   It felt good having the cool loads gets slippery inside me.  LOVED it!

Oh I want all this done to me too. 😉

I have done this 2x….i got a guy to come over, he only wanted a BJ, so I sucked him off then spit it into a cup. Filled the syringe and then shot it into my ass. I then used my. 9” fat cock dildo to fuck his sperm into my hole…

another occasion, the another guy came over and I sucked him off also, spitting his cum into a cup. I then had a Btm over who was then stealthed as I used my last guys cum as lube for my horny Btm. I was pouring it onto his hole and fingering him, when he took a hit of poppers, his hole opened up wide..I then poured the rest into his hole and then fucked him deep and hard until I bred his nasty ass.

3rd time playing with a strangers cum, I sucked another guy off and saved his cum, I then used my dildo and dipped it into the cup of cum to be used as lube..I fucked myself deep with his poz nut until the cup was empty..my hole was a nasty mess. I got high on poppers and eventually started sucking the dildo and tasting my ass juice and the guys cum. Together…..I’d do it again.

I have had both syringes of cum and cum cubes inserted in me - in fact an Indian friend who fucks me regularly always saves cum in the freezer to use as lube when he fucks me. 

• Like 1

On 7/31/2024 at 10:18 AM, NWUSHorny said:

I think it’s just the pigginess of it that turns people on

I used to regularly see someone who had to jerk off at least 4-6 times a day. I suggested he save the cum and pour it into my hole after he dumped a fresh load in me. The first session was amazing with him dumping half a waterglass of cum into me.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2024 at 10:18 AM, NWUSHorny said:

I see what you're saying, and mostly agree. But I think the attraction is having a lot of man sperm inside you as lube when the real cocks enter to make a direct deposit. I think it's just about having a lot of sperm inside. 

• Like 3