Somebody to be mine forever.

The next morning Michael rose early, had a quick breakfast and hit the road after texting his Mom and Dad. 

He had studied his route for the day and having crossed the state line just before stopping last night knew he was not required to wear a helmet as he headed out, He let his long dark brown hair loose and it streamed out behind him as he rode through the crisp morning air with the rising sun at his back 

A couple hours later he turned south and entered a forested area, His in ear piece beeped a warning over his music and a voice said “Speed trap in 2 miles, slow to 25 miles for the next 3  miles”

Michael grinned and braked. Sure enough, just around a curve in the road there was a “City Limits” sign over a “25 miles per hour” speed limit sign. Michael noticed dark skid marks where many a car had slammed on the breaks as they passed the sign 

He smirked as he rode past at a carefully studied 23 miles per hour.

The “Safe Speed” app on his phone was great. His dad had pre installed it before gifting it to him

If you pulled up the app it kept a running total of the money it had cost local municipalities in speeding fines. It was about 10 am and today's total was already over 10k

As Michael passed a dirt road a patrol car pulled out behind him and turned on his lights anyway/ 

Michael sighed, properly signaled and pulled off on the shoulder just short of another road cut across the main highway and ran back into the thick trees 

As he shut off the engine Boy One took over and that thin layer of sweat appeared on his face 

Officer Bradley didn’t care that the man on the motorcycle was obeying the speed limit. He had out of state tags and would probably just stop in town and pay the fine. City ordinance said a speeding ticket paid by the end of the next business day did not get reported to the state or someone’s insurance company. This was printed in bod text at the top of every ticket. They had a nice little extortion racket going on and most people just paid up 

“Is there a problem officer?” Boy one asked, looking the smirking man up and down, He was tall, bond and obviously worked out a lot

“Well, you came around that curve at a dangerous speed so I pulled you over” Officer Bradley said with mock concern in voice “Got to keep the good people of out town safe from people who ignore our perfectly reasonable speed limits” and he gestured around as if to stress the empty stretch of forest surrounding them 

Actually the town was 4 miles away and this little spur had been incorporated into it specifically to make this speed trap. Only 1000 feet wide it ended 50 feet beyond the highway. 

“Was I really speeding?” Boy One asked as his chemical assault began to reach corrupt officer 

“Nah, but that doesn’t matter” The officer said, Boy Ones pheromones already clouding his judgment  and making him speak more truthfully than he should 

“I’m giving you a ticket for going 30 miles above the limit which is a $225 fine. You weren't speeding but who would believe you? Certainly not the people in the courthouse who are all in on the scam” He said still sounding cocky and sure of himself 

Boy One noticed that the front of the officer's tight uniform pants  was starting to show signs of an erection growing and smiled 

“I don’t think so, get in your vehicle and follow me” He ordered and Officer Bradley walked back to his patrol car and slid into the driver's seat 

Boy one pulled the bike up the side road a few hundred feet then again pulled off to the side just around a bend hid them from the main highway the patrol car following slowly 

He walked back and told his next victim to get out, leave his gun belt in the front seat, take off his pants and bemd over the hood for his breeding 

“I’m going to fuck you bare and make it hurt. I’m HIV positive and highly infectious and I’m going to cum deep inside of you and y infected that pretty neg hole, You are the one who is getting fucked over today” Boy One told him as he steppe behind the cop, kicking those muscular, blond fur covered legs apart and started pushing 12 inches of thick poz cock up a virgin neg ass with no lube but his toxic pre 

Officer Bradley shouted and howled in pain as his hole was invaded mercilessly. It didn’t take Boy One long to get to that inner barrier most men’s cocks were to short to reach and brutally bust past it 

He  pounded hard for a few minutes then shot his first toxic load into that neg hole. He fucked the cop once more bent over the trunk adding a second virus filled load to the first to make doubly sure the crooked cop was infected. He could have made it last longer but he didn't want this cocky bastard to have time to start enjoying the fuck. This was all about pain and infection for someone who truly deserved booth 

Boy One noticed a pink froth on his cock as he yanked out and knew it was cum mixed with blood 

"Get dressed and follow me back to the highway" he orgered the blond muscle cop who limped as he walked now 

“Count to 30 in your head, then tell me you are giving me a warning and let me go, Oh and enjoy my toxic gift” Boy One said letting Michael reemerge, The entire  breeding had taken less than half an hour 

Michael rode away irritated. That asshole cop had just pulled him over to harass him but the rest of the day was too relaxing to let it bother him for long. He had not noticed the wet spot spreading in the back of Officer Bradley’s pants as his toxic cum leaked out of that stretched, abused hole 

About an hour later the forest gave way to meadows and farms and he stopped for the night as those were fading into a more barren landscape

He talked to both his parents briefly before bed, It occurred to him that for a boy who usually beat off at least twice a day he had not had the urge to since leaving home but attributed that to the excitement of the trip 

Up early again the next morning his hair streamed out behind him again as a desert sunrise crept over the horizon 

Just a couple miles from his destination he was pulled over again, As the officer approached a large expensive looking car pulled alongside and the passenger side window rolled down 

“Really George? You pull our son over a mile from The Compound?” said the man sitting behind that window 

It was Billy Clay and as Michael looked beyond him he saw his Dad grinning from the driver’s seat 

The officer smiled “I was just pulling him over to let him know his left blinker in the rear is out, I noticed when he turned just back there” He said indicating a crossroad a few hundred feet back. 

“Just a moment” Michael said and pulled his took kit and a bulb from his side pack. In less than five minutes he had changed the bulb and turned on the blinker, showing it was now working properly

"My uncle taught me to always be prepared" He said 

“No reason to even write a warning then” Officer George said “You folks have a great day” 

Michael followed his Dad to a large house, it’s extensive grounds surrounded by a stone wall/ 

He parked his bike as his Dad got out of the car and caught him in a huge hug 

“I’m so happy you made it Son!” Mike said 

One of the things that Michael had wanted to think about on his cross country ride was  his Dad’s casual mention that he had almost become lovers with his cousin Zeke when he was younger, 

Michael made a decision and shifted his stance a bit in his Dad’s arms 

Mike was shocked as his Son’s lips hungrily took his. Michael’s hand held the back of his head as his tongue slipped into his mouth, Instinct took over and Mike kissed back his own stance shifting from paternal hug to lover’s embrace 

The spell was broken by an amused voice saying “While I have to admit that that is literally the hottest thing I have seen in my life, I would like to meet our Son too, Mike” 

Michael turned to meet his Dad’s husband and got a bit of a shock as their eyes met, The connection between them snapped into focus. This was one of the four people who had felt his pain that terrible night

Jeff felt it too as they looked at each other. Michael felt like his husband but up close he could feel the subtle differences, He felt a love for this boy but it was just a muted shadow of what he felt for Mike.

The rest of the family waited inside and introductions were made. 

Michael met Hank, Buzz and their boy Brad 

He met his “Uncle” John and his husband Sal as well 

He met his cousin Zeke and his Son Karl via a zoom call along with Tommy, Red and their extended family. He could feel the connection tp Zeke and Karl across the distance, weaker than his one with Jeff but definitely there

“We will bring him up to the estate in a few weeks so you can meet him in person” Dad promised 

The call embed and Dad showed him his room which was large, airy and had it’s own bath 

“I will let you settle in, we will probably be by the pool if you want to join us. Oh the pool area is clothing optional, we are mostly naked out there” his Dad said and left 

Michael lay on the bed and starred at the ceiling, His trip had cleared his mind but meeting Jeff, Zeke and Karl had stirred entirely new issues in him. He knew in is heart that he could have loved any of the three of them and had a happy, contented life with them but they were all taken. 

Hell, Jeff was his own Dad’s husband but Mike was not really his dad, They were the same genetically and they apparently loved the same people, 

Michael was still young enough to feel a childish resentment that these men could never be his but they had their soul connected lovers already. 

“Don’t be a selfish prick” Michael told himself “Yu have your Dad and his wonderful family. That should be enough for you!” Bur deep inside he knew it wasn’t 

Later at the pool Michael lounged with his Dad. They seemed drawn together and the slow sensual kisses had started almost as soon as they sat together to talk

Michael rolled on top of his Dad as their twin cocks rubbed together as they made out, He didn’t know how surprised everyone but Jeff was when Mike allowed him to push his legs up and put his young cock at his Dad’s hole. Mike almost never let anyone fuck him except Jeff, 

“Go gentle Son, I haven’t had anyone as big as you in me for a while” Mike told him 

Until Michael came along only Mike’s brother John had been in the same league with Mike and John had only gotten his ass once 

Mike allowing this showed everyone how much he loved and trusted his Son. Jeff smiled fondly as he watched his husband and their son fuck. This was good for both of them in a lot of ways.

Michael slowly slid into his Dad and when he reached that inner barrier eased past it making Mike groan, The younger man made love to his Dad with an intensity that soon brought them both to a mind blowing orgasm as they collapsed into a tangle of arms and legs kissing long and hard

The next day, in Michael’s room Mike made love to his Son. He used all his skill and experience to make it wonderful for the boy who’s only other experience with bottoming had been a rape. 

Mike showed his Son what it was to be made love to. Mike was the only person Michael trusted enough to let his guard down and learn how good bottoming could feel 

Over the next week Michael played with most of the other family members but he avoided Jeff sexually 

He has sought his Dad’s husband out after a couple days of soul searching and told him “If I ever make love to you I will fall as in love with you as my Dad is, I know you won’t be able to return that love in the same way. It would be the same with Zeke or Karl. I’m programmed to love them because my Dad does. All I would be doing is setting my self up for heartbreak” 

“I think you are a very wise young man” Jeff told him, placing a hand on his 

“I’m to young to settle down anyway. I will meet my love someday” Michael said and Jeff both heard the lie in his voice and sensed it in his soul

Michael was happy to have his Dad and his family but he also wanted that deeper love that Jeff and Mike or Tommy and Zeke shared 

Jeff thought of something. That fourth connection Mike had told him Michael had mentioned. 

Mike could not think of who it could be but Jeff had a suspicion 

On a hunch he made a call to Zeke and asked him to check something in the vast trove of data they had gotten from Darrell Thompson’s servers 

What he found out made his suspicion far more likely. 

Boy One sighed in frustration, He wanted Jeff. He wanted Zeke or Karl but he knew he cold not control them, They already had the Angel Strain of HIV and he had to establish control before they were infected, If he could he would take all three and make them love only him. He didn’t care who he hurt to do it, but they were beyond his reach. He had been raised without love for his first ten years and then supersede under Michael’s control. He had never felt what it was to be loved

He hid from Michael, only slipping out occasionally, He didn’t want to give his real self a reason to reestablish the rigid control that had kept him inside for eight years/ 

Boy One loved power and control but even more than Michael, he  craved love. He would do anything to get it for himself… anything

***********************************************************************************************

Next Chapter: The fourth connection 

Let me know what you think!

Scanbu 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Mike knew Jeff was up to something but for the life of him he could not tell what

Jeff had told him why Michael avoided sex with him and the aching loneliness he sensed in the boy 

Jeff and he had been married just after Jeff's 18the birthday, Mike had fucked and pozzed him that same day, Actually falling in love took a bit longer but over a decade later Mike didn’t know how he would survive without his Jeff and he never wanted tp find out

Mike didn’t know what Jeff had decided on a trip to Mike's home town. 

“The anniversary pf out 2nd wedding is coming” seemed a little thin.

Their first wedding had been a rushed thing. A year later they had done the church and family wedding thing in his home town but this would be the first time they had visited since. Besides, indulging Jeff was one of his favorite pastimes.

Jeff wanted them in his home town and was insistent that his Son Michael had to come with them. Mike didn’t really mind. It would be good to see Luke, his wife and the kids again

The kids were his godchildren and  the youngest of them must be 18 by now. “Time really flies” Mike though with a rueful smile 

Michael was all for it. He wanted to see the place his Dad had grown up, He also wanted to meet Luke, the man his Dad had written “You never knew”  about. Dad had won his first Grammyphone award for that song.

Luke had been his Dad’s childhood best friend and Dad had loved him without hope because he was straight. The two now had a platonic but loving relationship and Luke regularly held Mike in his arms for hours when the two were together. Luke was a special man who knew you could love without sex. His wife fully supported him because she knew Mike was not a threat 

Boy One wanted to meet this Luke too, The man did not have the Angel Strain of HIV and he knew he could take control of him. He could MAKE Luke love him.

He didn’t care that he would be breaking up a marriage and probably end the friendship between Mike and Luke. He didn’t care that Luke was more than 20 years his senior. All he cared about was that this  someone he could finally love and make his own  He would have to be subtle but he knew he could pull it off. 

Mike was surprised by the number of medical clinics in his hometown as they rode through on their way to their hotel. Then he remembered that Hank and Buzz had pozzed most of the male population of the town between 20 and 40 the week if his wedding here. It must have spread far and wide since then 

Once again  Jeff had brought the  extended family and rented out the entire 45 room resort. They didn't need that many rooms but this was the only lodging for 70 miles and ot kept the tabloid reporters away doing it this way.

Luke met them at the resort and as he always did now, wrapped Mike in his arms and sat holding him. For Mike it was one of the best feelings in the world. 

His wife and kids were visiting her mom in a nearby town and would be back tomorrow. 

Michael had been introduced tp this man who, looked every bit as good as Mike did for being in his mid 40s. he was tall, blond and hairy. Fit without being overly muscular and had a great ass in his jeans 

Mike explained who and what Michael was and insisted that the boy was his Son. 

Luke looked at Michael with compassion and saw the longing Mike missed in his eyes 

Luke whispered something in Mike’s ear and Mike smiled and stood

“Come here Michael” Luke said spreading his arms 

Michael shyly approached and with a nod from his Dad sat in front of Luke who wrapped his arms around him just like he did for Mike 

It felt wonderful to Michael. Like a well made copy of a key slipping into the original lock 

Boy One stayed hidden but caused just a drop of his chemical sweat to slip through the skin of Michael’s arm where Luke touched him 

To Luke this boy. This copy of his best friend felt just like that. A well made copy but discernible from the original, He did it because the boy needed it though it did not have the depth of feeling for it did when he held Mike

One thing disturbed Luke though. His body reacted to this boy by getting an erection. He had never done that with Mike. He began to have vague thoughts of doing things with this boy he had never had the desire to do with any man, 

A treacherous thought went through his mind “Just because he is a copy does not mean he is the inferior version”  and Luke was instantly ashamed of himself even as he pressed his hard cock against the boys ass, 

Boy One let a bit more of his influence out and Luke’s resolve weakened 

“Jeff, I forgot, what room am I in again?” he called out 

“15, it’s the last one on the left, by the exit” Jeff called back 

Boy One ground back into Luke just a little and smiled. The man had all the information he needed now. 

Luke’s wife and the kids came back that evening instead of the next morning

“Lukas insisted” she said “he said he had something to do” 

Lukas was their youngest. 18 years old for only a few weeks 

“Mike and I were going to lay out by the lake, watch the stars and talk” he told het. It was a lie but it came to his lips so easily

“You get to see him so rarely so go ahead” She said with absolute trust in him 

Luke decided to walk the half mile to the resort, He wanted to think, He could not get the thoughts of Michael out of his head. If he went through with this it would hurt his wife, his family and his best friend, so why was he still going?

The aching hardness of his cock was the only answer 

As his feet carried him towards disaster he didn't notice the shadow trailing him 

Luke slipped in the exit door and quietly knocked on door 15

It opened and Michael stepped back to let him in 

They didn’t say anything. They just started kissing. Gone were all Luke's arguments and excuses why this couldn’t happen. The boy was irresistible. Luke had to have him 

They both jumped as a loud knock pounded on the door

“You may as well open up, I’m making enough noise to wake the entire resort and they will all be here soon” Came a loud voice from the hall 

Luke opened the door shamefacedly and his son Lukas stood there with an ironic smile on his face 

“You can’t have him Dad, he’s mine, so kindly keep your hands off” Lukas said as heads poked out of doors all down the hall. 

“What’s going on?” Mike’s angry voice said from behind Lukas. He glared at Michael and  Luke, not sure who to be mad at and hurt either way 

“Calm down Uncle Mike” Lukas said “Lets hear them out and I think you will understand” 

They sat in Jeff and Mike’s suite and Jeff had tea sent up for them all 

“I’m so sorry Mike, I just can’t get him out of my head” Luke said 

“That’s not his fault” Michael said. He stood, walked to Luke and seemed to concentrate. After a second he touched Luke’s forehead and there was a little moisture there when he pulled his hand away

“Stop thinking about me sexually” Michael said and Luke seemed to relax 

“It was Boy One” Michael said “He wanted Like and didn’t care who he hurt to get him. He will do anything to be loved I think. Now that I know for sure he’s been loose I know how to keep him from coming back” 

“Michael, cut the bullshit” Lukas said “I know you are lying and I know why”

“Yeah, he is lying about Boy One” Jeff said thoughtfully 

Something Michael had been feeling since the pounding on his door had started snapped into focus. He could feel that connection to Jeff but it was dwarfed by another connection in the room. He turned to look at Lukas and his eyes widening

“You are the fourth connection” he said 

“I don’t know about being the fourth one but you and I have been sharing feelings ever since I can remember.” Lukas said 

Mike briefly explained why Michael had a connection to everyone who had been a potential life partner in Mike’s life 

“Why would he be connected to my best friend’s son though?: Mike finished up 

“Because Luke was your first love even if he couldn’t return if” Jeff said. ”If you thought with your heart and not your cock most of the time you probably would have figured that out, I know you just wanted Luke's love and never let yourself think of him sexually but that’s still a strong bond” 

“Why is he connected to Luke’s son and not him then?” Mike asked sounding irritated because he knew Jeff was right about the thinking with his cock thing

“There is a connection” Michael said quietly “It’s so faint I can barely feel it even in the same room with him but it’s there”

“And why would he be connected to Lukas then” Mike demanded 

“For the same reason you are both connected to Karl” Jeff said, looking apologetically at Luke and Lukas “I had hoped to explain this more gently but Luke and his wife went to Darrell Thompson's fertility clinic for help conceiving Lukas”

“How did you know that?” Luke asked looking confused “And why should it matter?” 

After Jeff and Mike told them the entire story “You are telling me that Lukas is not my son, he's my clone?: Luke said incredulously 

“Does it really matter Luke? Michael is not really my Son but I could not love him more if he was, Does this change your feelings for Lukas one bit?” Mike asked 

“Not in the slightest” Luke answered immediately looking at Lukas who looked shocked and worried “You are my SON and I love you more than you can know”

“You know? It would almost be a relief if our sons do share this connection, Lukas has never showed an interest in boys or girls before tonight, It’s like he’s waiting for something or someone. We have been worried because he is such a loner” 

“II knew he was out there and would find me someday” Lukas said shrugging, “Anyone else would just have been a waste of time… You took long enough tto get here, though Michael” 

Michael smiled a bit shyly “Sorry, I was a little busy growing up" he said 

He was sitting by himself in a large easy chair and Lukas came to him and sat on his lap kissing him 

Everyone in the room felt the emotional explosion through their bonds like a hurricane force wind

Mike looked at Jeff and said “Five, four, three, two, one” and on one both of their phones rang 

They both answered with “Yes, Michael found that fourth connection, everything is fine” 

They put their phones on speaker and sat them on the table so Zeke and Karl could listen in 

“Now, back to what started all this. Michael, I don’t think we can lie to each other and get away with it. When you said you would control Boy One not only did I know you were lying I know the truth” Lukas said 

“I could tell he was lying too” Jeff said and looked at Michael with compassion in his eyes 

“Boy One is you Michael, you just blame him when you do something out of anger or when you do something you think is wrong. You pretend not to remember afterwards but it’s still you doing it” Lukas said 

“But…” Michael said 

“Before you start denying just know I love that side of you just as much as I love the good side of you you try to make Michael into” Lukas said “Remember, I have been in your head a little for most of our lives. Don’t be ashamed of getting angry or reacting out of hurt. It makes you human”

Mike laughed “If I never reacted out of hurt and anger, Jeff and I would never have met” he said looking fondly at his husband 

“Thinking about that profile you posted on the bareback site still gets me hard” Jeff said smiling back 

“But I can make things happen, look what I almost did to your Dad, if you had not stopped us I would not have been able to reverse it once we had…” He blushed 

“You would have stopped yourself. You would have realized he was not me” Lukas said with such firm belief that Michael chose to believe too 

“I want to try something. Try to make me kiss you, Try to take control of me” Lukas said 

Reluctantly Michael let his sweat flow a little and said “Kiss me” 

Lukas took his hand and held it but made no move to kiss him

“I thought so” he said “Our connection protects me, I want you to know anything we do together is voluntary on my part. I will do it out of love” 

Michael kissed him happily with a look of wonder on his face 

“Lukas” Michael said shyly “Would you mind if we took this slow? I love you but I want to take our time, I want to date you, to court you. I want us to be more than bound together by this connection. Lets not jump into marriage and bed the same day we met, like some people we know” 

“You say that like it’s a bad thing” Jeff said and they all laughed 

“Not bad, just not for me” Michael said, then to Lukas “What do you say?”

“I’d like that but we are sleeping in the same bed tonight. I’m never sleeping apart from you again” Lukas said 

“Well duhhhh” Michael said squeezing him 

Over the next couple weeks Mike and Luke watched their Sons walk the same streets,  play in the same fields and hang out in the same haunts they had so many years before 

“I think we did good when we made those two” Luke said as he held Mike 

“They are what we could have been in a different world” Mike agreed 

“Thank god Lukas stopped us, I still remember what you looked like in the school showers, I would still be walking funny if Michael had gotten that monster in me” Luke laughed 

Jeff had Michel’s motorcycle brought from The Compound and when he and Mike flew home Michael and Lukas set out on it for Michael’s home town so Lukas could meet his mom and Uncle Billy 

Jeff and Mike bought Michael’s mom a house in a Las Vegas suburb and the newly divorced Uncle Billy moved with her 

“The doctors are better here and we want you all close” Mike explained 

After about six months Lukas got tired of waiting and he proposed to Michael. Well actually he said "But me a ring, we are getting married"

The wedding was held at the same church Mike and Jeff had their second wedding in and everything was perfect 

That night the newlyweds lay on a bear skin rug, in front of a roaring fireplace. in the bridal suite of the resort 

As he would most of the time for the rest of their lives, Lukas took charge 

“Strip and lay on your back” Lukas ordered and Michael obeyed his rock hard 12 inches sticking up like a telephone pole as Lukas stroked him  “I know you have HIV and I want it. You are not giving it to me, I am taking it. You are mine, this cock is mine and you will do what I tell you with it from now on” 

Lukas straddled him and impaled himself on that huge poz cock as Michael looked up at the man who would dominate him for the rest of his life with eyes full of love, lust and an absolute trust 

Lukas was beautiful, just as blond as his dad his body fur was not yet as thick and his frame still had a certain boyish slimness that would thicken into what his dad was now over the years. His cock was a pale, blue veined nine inches that curved slightly in an arch from base to tip 

He groaned in delicious pain as he used Michael’s cock to bust out his own cherry “You are going to infect me with your toxic seed, give the man you love HIV but I’m not the last one. You will poz who I tell you when I tell you. We will spread your virus far and wide before we are done” Michael’s cock had reached that inner barrier inside of him and he dropped all his weight down, screaming as that huge cock he controlled burst past it 

Lukas had spent a lot of time researching BD/SM online, that had been wasted. He found out everything he needed to know by talking to Mike who was a true expert 

As he rode he reached under the rig and pulled out a box. In it was a silver necklace that was very obviously a collar and he put it around  Michael’s neck turning the lock in the clasp and putting the key in a little slot in the box 

“I own you and everything about you now, You will never use your ability to control other men without my permission and you will always use it on who I tell you to. That way the responsibility for what you do with it is mine” Lukas told his new slave 

Michael’s eyes went wide and then filled with tears. “That  you so much! I love you so much Lukas!” he said as his last  big fear evaporated 

Lukas rode him hard his back arched and his head tossed back as he pleasured himself on that 12 inch virus injector, slamming down to grind into Michael’s balls 

He stroked himself till he was on the edge and then hissed “Give me your HIV! Infect me! Do it NOW! And he started spewing cum all over his new slave/husband 

Lukas’s ass spasmed around his cock pushing Michael over the edge ans he shot thick ropes of his virus filled love into his Lukas, pozzing him deep inside. Impregnating him and sealing them to each other forever 

Three rounds later they lay kissing and caressing each other 

Michael chuckled looking up at Lukas “Everyone thinks you are the soft, sweet timid one. They have no idea how dark and evil you can be, my love” 

“Oh, they will find out soon Babe, and when they do, watch out” Lukas said with a evil smirk and a glint in his eyes 

***************************************************************************************

The bottoms are always the scary ones 

Let me know what you think!

Scambu

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, what amazing short stories, each and everyone. I've followed and enjoyed each of the great twists and turns of the main theme and I'm indebted for such a wonderful and brilliant mind being able to produce such fascinating and addictive words. Bring it on if there's more to cum.

5 hours ago, Anone said:

Wow, what amazing short stories, each and everyone. I've followed and enjoyed each of the great twists and turns of the main theme and I'm indebted for such a wonderful and brilliant mind being able to produce such fascinating and addictive words. Bring it on if there's more to cum.

Make sure you read my other stories, most of them are in the same world and have a lot of connections back to this one. Thank you for your kind words