Pozzed on Twitter

It all began so innocently. Well, maybe not *innocently*, but I certainly wasn't expecting things to go in the direction they did!

I've always had 2 Twitter accounts. The first is a 'vanilla' one where I follow friends and celebrities, and occasionally post about things that are going on in my life. Then there's the second one, the one that I use when I'm horny and want to see naked guys fucking and sucking. I also make it very clear that I want to meet guys in-person for no-strings fun. Hell, I've even posted a bit of content myself, including a 90-second video that a top once took as he plowed my hole with his raw cock and then dumped a load inside me.

A year or so ago, as I was perusing the accounts that followed one of the guys I follow, I came across a bug chaser's profile. Curious, I clicked on it, and the sights that greeted my eyes made me instantly hard: big cocks emblazoned with the biohazard symbol plowing and pozzing twinks and daddies alike. I checked out his followers and the people he was following, and soon found myself down a deep rabbit hole of poz guys and chasers. And almost every time I encountered a new profile, I found myself clicking the 'follow' button.

Now, my non-vanilla feed is filled with every kind of poz content you can imagine. It's an incredible turn-on to watch guys surrendering to the power of a toxic load. I've beaten off countless times, imagining one of those bottoms was me.

But alas, the area where I live is, as best as I can tell, a desert when it comes to unmedicated poz guys. Most of the poz guys are either in the big cities like New York or Chicago, or else they're overseas. Every time I find someone local-ish, whether on Twitter or BBRT or elsewhere, he lists his status as undetectable. Always undetectable.

That is, until one day last week. A profile began to follow me and when I checked him out, it appeared that he *might* be local. He followed several other accounts in my area, and they in turn followed him. What's more, he made it very plain that he was HIV positive and proud to be so.

Needless to say, I sent him a message, and to my great surprise, I discovered that not only are we in the same state, he lives 2 towns away from me! I didn't hesitate to express my interest and ask if he wanted to meet, and he readily agreed. When I asked if he was willing to poz me, his only response was, "Of course." Holy fuck!

So, Thursday after work I found myself at my favorite cum dump motel, getting a room not to wait ass-up for random anonymous tops, but to begin my journey to joining the poz brotherhood. I got naked and cleaned out, slathering my hole with lube as I fervently hoped I wouldn't be ghosted at the last minute. Much to my relief he messaged to say that he had just parked. And, he had a surprise for me.

Oh my, what a surprise! I opened the door to not one, but two guys! My new friend introduced himself before introducing the 'Plus 1' he had brought: the man who had gifted him last year!

"You'll take my load second," my friend said (we still haven't exchanged names). "Dad here will be the first to infect you."

My cock got instantly hard. Seeing this, Dad simply said, "You won't be needing that today." He began peeling off his clothes the moment the door shut behind them. What sprang from his pants as he lowered them took my breath away. His cock, soft, was close to seven inches and punctuated by a 0-gauge PA ring! I had only been fucked by a pierced cock once before, and while I loved it, I couldn't help but feel some trepidation at the prospect of taking on such a thick piece of steel - especially when it was attached to a big piece of meat!

My friend stripped as well, revealing a smaller cock, about six inches long and already hard. He sat in a chair in the corner of the room as I dropped to my knees and took Dad's cock into my mouth. I savored his musk mixed with the not-unpleasant taste of the metal ring. It clicked against my teeth as I dutifully worked his cock until it was rock-hard. The entire time, my eyes fixated on the small biohazard tattoo just below his navel. In some ways it almost felt like an out-of-body experience. After this, my life would never be the same.

At last Dad was ready and ordered me onto the bed. He wanted me on my back, with my ass at the edge of the mattress. Propping my legs on either side of his smooth, muscular chest, I felt the tip of his cock find my hole and the pressure as he pushed his way inside. I gritted my teeth in pain as that big PA popped inside me, but after that it was nothing but pleasure as I felt his thickness filling me. We stayed like that for a moment as he allowed me to acclimate, then began to slowly move his hips back and forth, sliding his cock in and out, over and over. I moaned loudly in pleasure and he took his cue. Grabbing my thighs and pressing them against his abdomen, he began ruthlessly pounding me. It felt amazing! I was in such a trance that I was only vaguely aware that I was gripping onto the bedsheets for all I was worth, and that my friend had pulled out a camera and was recording the moment for posterity.

Dad hit my prostate several times, prompting a stream of precum to flow from my cock and down my balls to further ease his assault on my hole. His belly and my thighs met over and over, a loud smack! echoing throughout the room each time they did. Alas, all good things must come to an end. After a few minutes he looked me in the eyes.

"You want this poz load?" he asked me. His face was twisted into a grin that I can only describe as malicious.

"Give it to me," I panted. With that, he let out an animalistic howl as he stopped moving and I felt his cock dancing inside me. I squeezed tight around him to milk him of every drop.

"Fuck yeah!" he said as he slowly eased his cock out of my hole. "Squeeze tight, I don't want you to lose a single drop."

Squeeze tight I did, though I spied some blood on his cock as he pulled away. His piercing had done its job.

"Here, Daddy," said my friend. "I want to taste it." He took Dad's cock in his mouth, sucking him clean.

"Your turn, Junior," Dad said to him. "He's primed for another injection."

My friend needed no further prompting. He grabbed my legs and pulled them against his chest. He held them there as he worked his hips from side to side, guiding himself inside me without using his hands. I felt his hard cock bump against first one cheek, then the other, before finding the warm, wet hole it was seeking. He slid in effortlessly, my gape combined with Dad's load and my precum and blood easing his entry.

"Your second poz load of the day," Dad said approvingly. He had settled into the chair my friend had vacated. "You'll be incubating my poz babies before the day is over."

His words barely registered. Junior's cock was just the right length and it bumped my prostate with every thrust. I felt the closest to cumming that I ever have while being fucked.

"Mmmm, my turn to cum!" said Junior. I squeezed my hole around his shaft and felt the telltale pulses as he unloaded inside me too. He stayed still for a moment after his orgasm subsided, his cock still inside me, then sighed in pleasure before slowly pulling out.

"Keep it tight," Dad warned. I did as I was told.

This time, it was my turn to clean off the cock that had just pozzed me. I got on my knees, back against the bed, and took Junior in my mouth. As with Dad's cock before, I could taste metal, but this time I knew it was my own blood and not the metal of Dad's PA.

I remained on my knees as they dressed, staring at nothing in disbelief. Had I really just allowed myself to take two poz loads?

"Look," said Dad, "he has that same spaced-out look you had after I pozzed you."

Junior laughed. "That moment of, 'what have I done?' It'll pass."

"Yes, it will," Dad replied. "And he'll be begging for a repeat in no time."

They left together, and the sound of the door shutting behind them broke my trance. Mindlessly I got dressed myself and turned in the room key before driving home. My underwear was soaked by the time I got there, but I didn't care. I flopped on my bed and fell fast asleep, not waking until the early hours of Friday morning. I decided in that moment that I was in no mental state to go to work, and sent my manager an email saying that I was going to take a sick day. After pressing 'Send', I logged back onto Twitter. There, front and center on Junior's page, was the video of my pozzing with the caption, "Welcome to the brotherhood." I watched the entire length to make sure that my face could not be seen. He had done an admirable job of angling the camera the entire time, and by the end I found my cock was rock hard. Despite it being three in the morning, I jacked off on the spot.

Then I noticed that I had a new message. It was Junior: "Welcome to the brotherhood. Meet us at the same place, Sunday morning at 9 for Round 2."

I didn't even need to think as I typed out my response. "I'll be there." And with that, I crawled into bed and slept the most soundly I have slept in years.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 15

Oh, damn!!!

The bottom's Twitter approach description, seems my ex! 

And, my ex -the abuser- has took so many risks, but he was on Prep then. Yeah, it starts like this: you go, explore fetishes, then take the right path for you.

Anyway, in that case I heard from other people that he's now positive but, at least, it wasn't me. I wish it went like the story described here, for him! And that poz life changes his abuser attitude.

21 minutes ago, aussieamylpig said:

Great writing, really felt like it was there.

That's because you're a dirty whore taking any raw cock you can..  sexy fuck.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

2 minutes ago, aussieamylpig said:

Haha last camp I went home after 19 loads. So you’re right 

Camp?? there's a story there that I think you should share with us all

• Like 2