Moderator's Note: This post contains a brief dream sequence where chem sex occurs. It is not presented in an erotic or positive light. If this is troubling for you, you might want to skip over it. 

Ezekiel hovered in the air just a presence  for once not behind Zeke’s eyes. He was too pissed off at Zeke to inhabit his mind just now, He was pissed off at Tommy too. He had watched as a fight that had happened because their cleaning lady was on vacation and neither one of these spoiled brats was willing to do the dishes, 

Every relationship, no matter how much love there was there, had little frictions that were usually suppressed in the name of getting along. Tommy and Zeke were both to mature to let the little things bother them most of the time but this time they both had other unrelated things bugging them and it had blown up into something totally out of control/ 

With Tommy it was the confusing logistics of setting up his video channel and defining exactly what he wanted to do with it 

With Zeke it was an investment opportunity that looked great on paper but left a bad taste in his mouth for some reason. Something about it disturbed Zeke 

They had wrangled all evening and Tommy had resentfully said “I wonder what it would be like if I never met you. Maybe I would be with a man who could swallow his pride and do the dishes just once in his macho life” as he scrubbed a pot 

“Maybe” Zeke had grunted as he went over that investment proposal again sourly 

Neither of them could actually imagine life without the other but that didn’t stop the spiteful words 

They had gone to bed angry and Tommy had made a line of pillows between them 

“You stay over there” he said petulantly 

“Fine!” Zeke said and they lay for almost an hour backs to the pillows staring into the darkness before they finally fell asleep. The thought of one of them sleeping on the couch never even occurring to them. They had never slept apart a single night. except when Zeke had been in the hospital after the Cal incident, since that first night 

Once they were both asleep their bodies took over and the pillows were flung across the room by sleeping hands and they rolled together. Zeke’s arms closed around Tommy and Tommy clung to Zeke his head nuzzled into Zeke’s chest

“It’s like a key in a lock” Ezekiel thought. These two had no idea how important it was they be together. The entire world would have suffered if they had never met and them being together till the end would prevent so many catastrophes, just by the moderating effects they had on each other, that this fight had Ezekiel's undivided attention. He was fairly certain they would wake up in each other's arms as they had almost every morning for over three years and the fight would be forgotten but why take chances?

He sent them both a dream of what they would be without the other after all it had been he who had caused them to meet in the first place.

Tommy walked wide eyed through the bathhouse. He was 18 and this was his first time in the city let alone a gay bathhouse. His head was turned the wrong way and thus he did not see the flash as a man lit a candle in his room so it didn’t make him slow down just a fraction and that changed his life 

He  rounded a corner and ran right into a smooth muscled chest in a harness attached to the most handsome man Tommy had ever seen 

“Well hello there cutie” The man said “I’m Ryan and what would your name be?” he said putting an arm to the wall and blocking his path. Tommy didn’t notice the odd scars on the man’s muscled arms 

“I’m Tommy, nice to meet you Ryan” he said a bit shyly 

“That’s a cute name, why don’t you come back to my room with me and we can have some fun?” Ryan said as he groped a huge bulge in his leather pants “I may just decide you need to be mine Tommy boy” 

Tommy nodded wordlessly and he followed Ryan passively right past the door to the back room 

Zeke sat on his throne barley registering the boy with light brown hair as he walked past the door. Soon another boy. This one blond came in to be snared in Zeke’s gaze. The boy approached timidly 

“Hi, my name is…” he started 

“I don’t need to know your name. Get on your knees and suck me. Get my cock ready to go up your ass and infest you with my HIV” The boy looked startled but Zeke barked “Do it! Now!” and the boy sank to hi knees taking the cock that was going to poz him in his mouth submissively

“He’s a fairly good cock sucker” Zeke thought as he let the boy suck him to full hardness then he pushed him against the wall ramming his toxic cock up the ass covered in fuzzt blond hair and made short work of infecting him. This one didn’t matter. None of them did.

Zeke would never know what he had missed because a momentary distraction didn’t happen. He would spend more and more of his nights here and his stain of HIV would spread far and wide as man after man fell to him accepting his poison seed. It never even crossed Zeke’s mind just how barren and empty his life was lost in this darkness. This was just where he belonged 

In Ryan’s room Tommy allowed him wrists   to be strapped to a X shaped bondage device and thus could not resist when Rian forced a gag into his mouth. He watched as Rian prepared two needles and wrapped a belt around his arm synching it tight and slipping the needle into one of Tommy’s veins 

He released the belt and shot himself up as Tommy’s mind reeled as the drug hit it. Rian lifted his legs, his wrists still secured and slammed his nine inch cock up his ass. It hurt for a second and then the high washed the pain away as Ryan told him “Yeah little Tommy is going to be one of my Boys. That sweet face and gorgeous ass will bring them in like bees to honey. You are going to be my good little whore aren’t you Tommy Boy?” 

Tommy was to far gone to respond lost in the high and the feeling of Ryan inside if him.

He would wake up the next morning in Ryan’s bed and over the next few days of drug fueled sex he would become hopelessly addicted agreeing to degradation after degradation to get his fix finally descending to the level of a street whore after Ryan got tired of him and replaced him with a fresher face 

He lived that way for over a year till Mark found him in a drug house. Threw him over his shoulder and drug his ass home 

Tommy woke up in his childhood bedroom and for a second thought it had all been a dream then the withdrawal pains hit. 

Mark walked in along with his cousin Jeff and man they introduced as Mike 

“But you are dead!” Tommy said sure this had to be a drug induced dream

“We will get to that later little brother” Mark said 

‘There is an ambulance coming” Jeff said “We are putting you in the best rehab in the country and you will stay there until you kick this habit of yours” and that’s exactly what they did 

The next month was a blur in Tommy’s mind, Mercifully so. The next six months were painful but bearable. Tommy would feel the cravings for the rest of his life but he would never touch the stuff again. 

The month after Tommy came home his cousin Dale was killed by a police sniper as he helf several people hostage in a shopping mall. He was the only fatality thank god 

While visiting him in the rehab Mark had told him his story. The real one and after Farid was arrested trying to slip into the country he could finally start his recovery 

Both Mark and Tommy blamed what their lives had become on gay people. They started a political movement and their stories helped set the country back socially by 75 years as conservatism took over. The even turned on Jeff and his husband Mike eventually 

Unable to find happiness with a woman and unwilling to find it with a man Tommy died alone and bitter some fifteen years later from various things caused by his drug addiction, never knowing what a distraction that didn’t happen had cost him

It was Zeke who destroyed the world though 

The very investment proposal he was looking at when he refused to wash the dishes in this timeline didn't give him a moment’s pause 

A small one man pharmaceutical operation was saying they had discovered an anti=aging drug that really worked, the problem being that it was mildly addictive 

Having no moral compass other than his own pleasure and enrichment Zeke backed the company and within a few years the drug hit the market. Mildly addictive turned out to be an understatement though. 

Ze-Corb bought up politicians by the score and any investigations into just how addictive the drug was were quashed

Zeke was not around to see it though. His addiction to pozing men made him delay going on meds far longer than he should have and there was no Tommy to cause a reunion with Mike and thus he was never infected with the Angel Strain of HIV through Tommy catching it from his cousin Jeff. By the time he was hospitalized it was to late. He died alone and no one mourned his passing 

The drug did help with aging and soon it was almost universally taken around the world by anyone over 18 about twelve years after t came out the “monsters” started to appear. Children born from parents on the drug went feral when they hit puberty. Because the investigations were still being stopped it took more than a decade to connect the drug to the “monsters" within fifty years the world reverted to the stone age and as the last few true humans were hunted down. Human domination of the planet came to an end. The “monsters” were unable to produce offspring and the last of them died off quickly 

Tommy and Zeke woke up together in each other’s arms. It was about 4 am and both were shaken, Tommy was even crying softly

“What’s wrong Baby Boy?” Zeke said, always the protector even though he was just as disturbed 

"It was just a bad dream about what my life might have been without you. It was terrible. I was so lonely, so cold without you” Tommy said clinging to Zeke tighter “I never want to be without you. Never!”

Zeke was startled “I dreamed the same thing” He said “My entire life was pozzing guys and making money. There was no love, no joy, I died alone and no one noticed. I was nothing without you. Noting anyone cared about anyway”

“I love you so much Zeke” Tommy said 

“I love you too, My Tommy. More than you can know” Zeke replied 

“Enough to do the dishes for the rest of the week?” Tommy asked slyly 

Zeke laughed and kissed Tommy’s forehead “You will never have to was another dish while I am around. I swear!” Zeke promised and they drifted back to sleep 

The next morning they had only vague recollections of their dreams. More feelings than actual memory

\

Zeke sat still brooding over the investment proposal 

“What is in that folder Zeke? You have been frowning at it for over a day now” Tommy said 

“An investment proposal that bugs me for some reason” Zeke replied 

“Do we need to do it for some reason?” he asked 

“No, it’s just an opportunity, we don't need it” Zeke said 

“Give me that then!” Tommy said yanking the folder out of Zeke’s hands 

He walked over to the office area and fed the proposal, folder and all,  through the shredder and saved the world 

**************************************************************************************

Amazing how one moment can change lives huh?

Let me know what you think!

Scanbu

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Adding appropriate context in erotic stories is a difficult task to do while keeping the overall story line progressing at a good pace to maintain the reader's attention. This dream chapter provided a great way to develop the emotional bond between Zeke and Tommy--teaching them and us what really matters in relationships.  Another well-written and thoughtful chapter!

11 minutes ago, barebackrnb said:

Adding appropriate context in erotic stories is a difficult task to do while keeping the overall story line progressing at a good pace to maintain the reader's attention. This dream chapter provided a great way to develop the emotional bond between Zeke and Tommy--teaching them and us what really matters in relationships.  Another well-written and thoughtful chapter!

Thanks! These two were just to perfectly in alignment to be realistic. They needed a LITTLE contention between them. 

Can you tell I hate having to wash the dishes? It's a perfectly legitimate reason ti argue in my book 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Scanbu said:

Thanks! These two were just to perfectly in alignment to be realistic. They needed a LITTLE contention between them. 

Can you tell I hate having to wash the dishes? It's a perfectly legitimate reason ti argue in my book 

I agree...😃 This is why I have had a dishwasher in every place that I have lived...😉

9 hours ago, Scanbu said:

Can you tell I hate having to wash the dishes?

Amen to that LOL, it's right up there with ironing and I don't do that either anymore, Can't without  my dishwasher.

Edited by negchaserlooking
added context

The first video on the new channel had come out and it went viral. Tommy chose not to consider that being linked on the social media of Mike and Jeff, Hank and Buzz and even Jason and Jet who were now huge social media stars after that internet melting kiss, may have had something to do with that, All of the above had made appearances in the video 

The video started with Tommy and Zeke on a white background in leotards and wearing exactly matching loose shorts to cover up certain things 

“Hi, I’m Tommy and this is my husband Zeke. You may remember us from the Mike and Jeff video we danced in some years back: Dance is an expression of our love 

A brief clip of the video played and then it was Jason and Jet on the white background 

“Hey it’s Jason and Jet, we are not married yet but we are working on it” Jason said with a grin “That video inspired the dance we did on tour that became such a phenomenon and that’s what it all comes down to. The  expression of concepts and emotion  through dance” 

And a clip of the end of that last dance and the famous kiss played

Then it was Mike and Jeff’s turn 

“Dance is a big part of the music industry and what we do. Dance is the expression of music and Joy”

A clip pf Mike and Jeff dancing together at the “Grammyphone” Awards played 

Next it was Hank and Buzz hulking and muscular 

“Some not so bright people may tell you dance is only for sissies or other such nonsense, and if they do tell them to watch this video. It may surprise you how many of the athletes you look up to rook dance classes. Dance helps with both balance and stamina. It teaches you to move in new ways with poise and confidence Here are some of the moves we learned taking dance classes: 

A montage video of both Hank and Buzz spinning out of tackles and standing balanced on one foot as they threw a pass allong with many other near escapes played 

Then various other famous athletes, friends of Hank and Buzz's, from many sports would appeared and say “I learned this move in dance class followed by a short clip of an incredible game changing move 

Then it was back to Tommy and Zeke 

“Being a professional dancer is not easy. It requires years of commitment to learning, a healthy diet and a healthy lifestyle but even if you just want to learn a few things it can enrich your life. Zeke and I and some of out friends will be back in future videos to show you some basics but if you really want to learn watch the message at the end of this video coming up next, Kids get your parents to watch this video and especially the end if you think try want to try dance!! Tommy said 

The video switched tp a lady in her late 60s in a leotard, You would not want to meet this lady in a dark alley. She looked like she could kick ass and take names

“I’m Mrs. Abrams, I was Tommy’s first dance instructor. No matter what age you are there is a dance class for you. It’s never to late to learn something new. Look online for a dance studio near you and always check accreditation and reviews then come explore the world of dance with us” and the video ended 

Local dance studios around the country were totally unprepared for the wave of new signups that hit them. Many unemployed dancers ended up teaching full time and while things eventually calmed down some of the greatest dancers in human history got their fist nudge into dance because of that video and the ones that followed 

Tommy and Zeke  used the ad revenue  from the videos as well as hefty donations from both themselves  and Jeff and Mike to fund tuition assistance for less fortunate kids around the country and it just felt good to help 

Every Wednesday evening Tommy and Zeke met up with Butch and Pete for dinner and talk. During hat first lunch they had hit it off so well that it became a weekly thing shifting to dinner  because of work schedules. It was nice to have non-sexual gay friends to hang with and talk about everything from politics to art 

Pete had been absent from the last couple weeks but he was back now a little surprise 

Well maybe little was the wrong word. 

When Tommy and Zeke entered the suburban house their friends owned they found a second giant almost as big as Pete 

“This is my son Lars"  Pete said simply 

“I didn’t know you had a son” Zeke said 

“Neither did I till about a month ago” Pete said 

“I was briefly married to his mother when I was a young soldier, stationed in Germany, She would not come to the U.S. and I didn't want to stay in Germany so we split up. I didn’t know she was pregnant when I left and she never let me know. Lars only found my name by going through her papers after she died. She never told him the man who raised him was not his father but I don’t think anyone can deny he is mine” Pete chuckled 

Lars was a younger mirror image of Pete except for the mop of black hair in his head and he was staring at Tommy for some reason 

“It’s nice to meet you Lars. I’m Tommy and this is Zeke” Tommy said and Lars blinked 

“I’m sorry to stare, you look just like my Papa, the man who I thought was my father” Lars said with a slight accent 

He went down the hall and soon returned with a picture of a boy about twelve with a man who infeed looked much like Tommy though Tommy’s natural hair color was quite a bit lighter and Zeke suspected the resemblance would be less pronounced without the identical facial hair 

“Papa died when I was 16 and it shocked me to see you, My apologies again for staring” Lars said 

They sat down to dinner and found out Lars was 34 and a doctor, He was relocating to the states to get to know Pete and Butch. Pete was “Daddy Pete” amd he called Butch “Mama Butch” and Butch was delighted. They were both obviously charmed by this new addition to their lives and they lavished attention on Lars 

After Dinner Tommy and Lars cleared the dishes and after Lars rinsed then Tommy loaded them in the dishwasher, a task he oddly had no problem with

Lars looked up as laughter drifted in from the other room “I wish I had grown up with Daddy Pete. My Momma and Papa were not kind to me, I was so different from my brother, so much bigger but also so much smarter. They always seemed to resent that. They put nothing aside for my education but my brother got his way paid even though he didn't have the grades and he barely made it though to get his degree while got top marks while working full time”

“Daddy and Mama are so wonderful and loving. I am glad I found them. They will need someone to care for them as they age and geriatric medicine is one of  my specialties along with immunology ” he said looking fondly through the door at them 

“I would not use the word geriatric around them and they are only in their early 60s but it’s good they have you now. Zeke and I adore them” Tommy said with a smile “As for immunology, let us know when you open your practice and also please come to us if you need help financially. You have heard of Ze-Corp?”

Lars nodded “They used to have a bad reputation but in the last few years they have done a lot of good with charitable donations and in how the employees of their subsidiaries are treated”

“Between Zeke and I we own 100% of Ze-Corp. It came to Zeke from his grandfather and he made me co-owner before we married. We have a string of medical offices across the country and the one here in the city is about to close because the Doctor is retiring and has not found a replacement to take over. His specialties are the same as yours”

“How do you know so much about this Doctor?” Lars asked 

“Zeke and I are both HIV positive and he has been our GP and Immunologist for years” Torrent replied without a hint of embarrassment. Just because they remained unmedicated did not they just ignored the potential health risks of HIV 

Lars looked directly at him and said “You are very beautiful and very kind Tommy. Your Zeke is a lucky man” 

“We are lucky together” Tommy said “I can’t imagine life without him and he has given me a life where I can be a kind and generous as I want. You are a handsome man yourself by the way Dr. Lars” and Tommy started the dishwasher then squeezed his arm as he walked past  “Oh! Zeke and I play with others but only together. Just thought you might like to know that”” giving his ass a little shake as he walked out the door 

Lars smiled and followed 

Later that night as the made love he told Zeke that Lars was interested in them and his plan to start practicing medicine in the city along with his specialties. 

“He could take over for…” Zeke started but the rest was cut off by a gasp and moan from him as Tommy hit that one special spot 

"Miles ahead of you Babe” Tommy said with a evil smile as he deliberately ground into the spot he knew drove Zeke wild 

Tommy  was on top for a change and Zeke had come to love bottoming for his Tummy though he threatened dire consequences if Tommy ever told his cousin Mike. The problem was Tommy loved bottoming for Zeke even more so sex was about an 80/20 split between them and Tommy was making sure Zeke enjoyed his 20% bottom time as much as possible 

“I wonder if he is a submissive like his dad” Zeke said as Tommy hit that spot inside him again. The spot only Tommy seemed to be able to find making Zeke moan even louder 

“Time will tell” Tommy said and he picked up the pace finally breeding Zeke then he rolled him over and sucked Zeke’s cock down his throat finishing him off in just a couple minutes with the aid of a finger slid in and massaging that magic spot 

The next day Zeke started an investigation into Lars and his medical practice, schooling and background and everything came back  not just good but great. Lars was a U.S. citizen because Pete was his father and he had graduated from medical school at the top of his class 

He had a report compiled and went to see Dr. Baxter. The kind old man who made an attempt every time he saw them to get them on meds but otherwise was a great Doctor. He had been looking for months for a replacement with his specialties and the financial ability to take over a busy practice with five employees

He seemed impressed with the synopsis on Lars and Zeke said “He is the son of close friends. Tommy so I will help him with the financial side of things if he needs it and if you find him acceptable” 

“I’d certainly like to meet him” Dr. Baxter said 

After the meeting they met again “He’s an impressive young man and he’s big enough that he may be able to pound the need to be on meds into you and Tommy’s stubborn heads” he said with a faint smile 

“We will see” Zeke said smiling back at this truly good man who had spent his life putting the needs of his patients first 

In a very short time Dr. Baxter began to step back and Dr. Lars began to take over then after a few months Dr. Baxter quietly retired knowing his patients would be well cared for 

The first time Zeke and Tommy went in for a consultation with Dr. Lars. together as they went to all medical appointments because they had no secrets from each other  they sat in comfortable chairs, a thing Dr Baxter had always insisted on in his office, as Lars sat their medical folders on the desk 

“I had a long consultation with Dr. Baxter about you two and his concerns about your refusal to go on medications for yout HIV, While I agree with him I have to say neither of you is suffering ill effects from your infection yet, though you Zeke, having been infected for over six years should be showing signs of deterioration most likely.” He said 

“There was a time almost a two years ago when your levels started to show signs of dropping. It was right at the time you two did that video with Billy and Mike Clay-Blake” he continued 

“They are our cousins” Tommy smiled and briefly explained 

“I caught your recent video about dance and I was surprised to find out that it was you two. That video  with Billy and Mike gave me hope when my mother was dying. I must have watched it a hundred times” Lars said 

“As I said Zeke, your levels started to dip but only for a few months then they stabilized and have remained consistent since. Tommy your levels have never dropped but your infection was more recent” 

“Zeke gave it to me the night we met,” Tommy said. There was no point hiding it  

“There is one confusing thing that Dr. Baxter noticed and your latest test confirm. When you first came in your strain of HIV was identified/ You both now are confirmed to have a different strain of HIV. It’s related to the old strain but it is distinct from it” Dr. Lars said 

“I agree with Dr. Baxter that you should go on the meds. If only to keep from spreading it to others” he finished 

Without really thinking Zeke said “We like spreading it to others who willingly accept it” a hint of his sultry sexy intensity creeping into his voice 

To cover the nervous moment Lars stood and walked to a cabinet replacing their medical records in it “I can’t say I approve of that” He said turning back towards his desk 

“You may not approve but I think your cock does” Tommy said looking pointedly at the now tent shaped front of Lars’s pants poking out through his open lab coat 

Lars blushed a little and said “It has always been a fantasy since medical school even though I know better than most exactly how HIV attacks the body, the way it takes over just turns me on especially when it is deliberately bred into a person. I can’t help my body’s reaction or the intellectual shame it brings me. You two and especially you Tommy looking so much like my Papa are the ultimate temptation for me” 

“Why does someone who looks like yout Papa turn you on so much?” Zeke asked 

“Papa was the disciplinarian in our family. He used to take a belt or a switch to me all the time, usually for an unfair reason. Because I knew I didn’t deserve it I began to look at it as an honor when he spanked or switched me and in the end I came to crave it because it was the only attention he gave me. Despite everything I loved him” Lars said quietly 

Then he removed his coat and shirt ant turned putting his hands on the desk and showing them his back 

Zeke went to look more closely and gave a low whistle of appreciation. He knew artistry when he saw it. 

Lars’s back was covered with almost healed marks that would fade and leave no scars. The marks had been made with a leather switch and expertly applied/ Zeke did this exact thing to Tommy once every month or so  and it always sent Tommy into one of his euphoric pain trances 

Zeke ran a finger along one of the marks and Lars shivered “Who did this to you?” Zeke asked 

“I made a trip to Germany last week to clear up the last of my things there and I saw a man I knew who likes to make me hurt like I need” Lars said 

Zeke nodded he looked at Tommy who went and locked the office door as Zeke undid Lars’s belt and pulled it off using it to bind Lars’s hands behind his back “You know what is coming Dr. Lars” Zeke said pushing the giant man’s pants down his hips 

“I can’t do this…”  Lars said, squirming as a hefty 9 inches which just looked proportionate on his huge body bounced free 

“Stop resisting Boy! It’s time for your spanking” Tommy barked 

Lars looked at him startled then said “yes Papa” and bent down laying his torso on the desk 

Tommy took off his own belt doubled it and lightly tapped that giant muscle ass covered in black hair with it a few times before delivering an expert swat that brought a grunt from Lars 

Zeke had trained Tommy on various pain subs they had met in there time together and felt pride in the skill he displayed now 

Tommy continued his assault on those huge slabs of butt muscle until they had a nice red flush to them then he tossed the belt onto the desk and unzipped his pants pulling out his eight incher 

“It’s time to give you what you want and fear Son” he said rubbing the head between the furry cheeks of the man who knew better than anyone just how infectious Tommy was 

“I don’t know” Lars said in a conflicted voice 

“You will obey your Papa!” Tommy said coldly slapping that giant ass 

“Yes Papa!” Las said automatically and Tommy’s neg seeking missile found it’s target and sank in 

Lars was no virgin and his talented ass almost sucked Tommy’s cock as he slid in and out 

“Papa is  going to infect you, Son. He’s going to give you his virus. His HIV. It’s going to take you over and live in your blood forever” Tommy whispers evilly, using everything he knew to keep this giant man compliant as Tommy got ready to breed him with a disease he knew better than almost anyone he should reject. 

The feeling of dark power made Tommy’s head almost spin ad his balls pulled up ready to pump pure poison 

“Here it comes Son. Papa’s gift to you that will taint you forever” Tommy said 

“I love you Papa” Lars moaned as he felt Tommy’s seed hitting his inner walls with wad after was of toxic cum 

Tommy stepped back and Zeke made quick work of adding a second load of HIV cum to Lar’s ass. He would have normally lasted longer but the sheer evil darkness of Tommy’s approach turned him on so much he had been edging most of the time Tommy was fucking the huge man 

As they cleaned up Tommy called Pete and Butch to let them know Lars was spending the night with them so not worry when he didn’t come home and they went out to a nice dinner while their virus invaded this gentle giant’s body 

That night Tommy felt like a hotdog in a bun snuggled between Lars and Zeke as they slept 

Lars would become a regular visitor, coming for the sex, the friendship and the pain Zeke and Tommy could give him. He tested Poz  three months after that first fuck 

That went places not even I expected! 

Scanbu

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Fuck Scanbu...keep it cumming!!! Luv Zeke and Tommy and their "tales!!!" I'd be tempted to go off my PrEP and take both their big bones and toxic loads!!!!!!! More, more...🧑‍🦰🍆💦☣️🦂😈🔥🐷🐽😋😛

17 minutes ago, backpackguy said:

Fuck Scanbu...keep it cumming!!! Luv Zeke and Tommy and their "tales!!!" I'd be tempted to go off my PrEP and take both their big bones and toxic loads!!!!!!! More, more...🧑‍🦰🍆💦☣️🦂😈🔥🐷🐽😋😛

Zeke and Tommy are some of my darkest fantasies spilling out of my mind and keyboard. The fact that they see no conflict between their light and dark sides makes them both relatable and sinister. They would help a kid learn to dance and not turn a hair at pozzing the same person if he crossed their path after turning 18. They will use any information  you give to get in you bare and share their gift. I think Tommy is more frightening than Zeke myself. Tommy is actually the more adaptable and ruthless of the two

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Zeke watched the boy trying to concentrate with amusement. He was a cute thing, a couple years younger than Tommy with a slim build, pale skin, freckles and white cap on top of a  mop of red air that made him look like a matchstick. He had taken one look at Zeke when he had arrived with the florist to help set up for the wedding, blushed as his eyes darted to the bulge in Zeke’s pants and been a total wreck ever since 

Zeke perversely found every excuse to be near the blushing young man he could. 

“Stop that and let the poor boy work” Tommy said as Zeke inspected a painting of some cows in the ballroom and absently adjusted his large bulge ten feet away from his admirer 

The boy saw Tommy and blushed even more. At 22 Tommy was a testament to young virile masculinity. He had filled out in their four years together and brown fur now lightly covered his torso and chest peeking from under the tank top he wore. The bulge in his pants was substantial and Zeke swore that Tommy’s balls and shaft were heftier than when they met 

Tommy dragged Zeke from the room as the boy almost dropped a large floral arrangement 

“He may as well be screaming  I’m a virgin and I want you two to change that! ”  Tommy chuckled as they walked away 

“And I have every intention of doing just that” Zeke said with an evil smile 

“Just wait till after the wedding” Tommy said “If you mess up the flowers Jason and Alex will pull your chest hairs out one at a time while Mark and Jet hold you down and I won’t raise a finger to stop them. Well maybe I will. I’m not sure I could get to sleep without your chest hair tickling my nose” 

The wedding went off without a hitch. There wasn’t even a “straight” cousin to come out of the closet and propose to another man to interrupt the reception like at Tommy and Zeke’s wedding. Jeff did check just to make sure before he and Mike sung “Heartsong” as the two couples had their first dance though

The next day the carrot top buy returned alone to disassemble everything but found that the household staff had expertly done it for him and all he had to do was load it in the van 

Zeke and Tommy just happened to ambled by as he finished 

“I guess you have the morning off since they saved you so much work” Tommy said 

“I guess so, Oh! My name is Red” he boy said still blushing but holding out his hand 

“Descriptive” Tommy said 

“Mom says it was either ‘Red’ or ‘Seven hours of trying to push a watermelon through a straw’ so I am happy with Red” he replied 

“I like your mom already” Tommy laughed 

"Yeah" Red said and he looked a little upset "Mom is always making up funny stories to explain what she does or didn't do. Most of them are true" then he seemed to brighten 

“Since you have all this free time, why don't you come with us? We can have some fun and show you a thing or two” Zeke said in his sexy, sultry “hunting neg boys” voice 

“What kind of fun?” Red asked though the tent in the front of his pants showed he had some suspicions

With his typical bluntness that never failed Zeke said “I thought we could take you to our dungeon, tie you down and spend the morning breeding you and infecting you with HIV” 

Red looked shocked and said “I have never even been fucked or tied up. Let alone bred and infected” 

“In a couple of hours none of those things will be true anymore” Zeke said guiding the redhead through the door and towards their bedroom 

Tommy always marveled at how men just accepted that they were going to spend the rest of their lives with HIV when Zeke announced it. Of course Tommy had been one of those men four years ago. The only difference between him and the others  was that they had fallen in love at the same time. It took a while to admit it. though 

They took Red to the dungeon attached to their room and together they stripped him then had him stand so they could admire him.

He was tall and lean. His height made him seem skinnier than he actually was in fact he was almost the same height and build as Zeke, just softer  not as muscularly developed as years of dancing with Tommy and even before had made the older man 

His cock was thick and veiny under it’s neat bush of ginger pubes and his balls were large and hung low 

Except for his pubes he was smooth and hairless even under his arms but body hair would have hidden that perfect skin, cream colored with freckles that looked like a great artist had placed each one perfectly to enhance his over all beauty.

His features were perfectly even with ice blue eyes that seemed to sparkle and his full lipped mouth. Lips the color of rose petals, turned unconsciously sultry when he smiled his lopsided smile 

"He’s perfect" Zeke thought felling a connection to this young man, a familiarity that went beyond the normal attraction he had for pretty neg boys. 

Tommy felt more than the normal attraction for Red too. There was something in the way he moved, the way he stood and that smile that resonated in his mind and soul. Sort of like what he had first felt for Jason but not quit the same. 

Red stood under their scrutiny so long he started to get nervous “Is there something wrong?”  He asked 

“No, it’s just except for My Tommy I have never seen a more perfectly beautiful boy” Zeke said honestly and Tommy could only nod in agreement 

Zeke felt a need to be in this young man, to breed him, to make sure he carried his virus in his blood forever. The only person he had felt similarly on first meeting for at first was Tommy 

They strapped him dace down on the X shaped cross and for some reason Zeke picked up a leather switch and experimentally swatted the boy’s ass. A low moan came from Red’s lips so Zeke expertly gave a single blow to his back that would sting for a second then fade

Red’s cock started to swell 

“Do you want me to stop?” Zeke asked 

There was a  pause then Red said “No”

“Have you been spanked or switched before?” Zeke asked 

“No, not even my parents ever aid a hand on me” he said 

Tommy watched the tender care with which Zeke hurt this boy. “This is how he is when he sends me into one of my pain trances” Tommy thought. He had never been able to watch Zeke’s face while he practiced his art like this and rather than being jealous he loved his Zeke even more 

Red’s cock was dripping by the time Zeke stopped 

There was an energy in the room Tommy and Zeke both felt. They looked into each other’s eyes and Tommy nodded knowing what Zeke was going to do and wanting it just as much

“I’m going to fuck you now and I won’t pull out when I cum and neither will Tommy. From this day forward you will belong to us and our virus will bind you. None of this is up for discussion. This is just how it’s going to be. You are part of us we were missing and now that we have found you we will never let you go” 

Red nodded as if he had been expecting these words 

Zeke stepped up behind him and in one agonizingly slow thrust slid into Red’s virgin ass as easy he slid into Tommy’s though Red did gasp in pain and had to bite his lip to keep from cumming

Zeke fucked him with a tenderness he never showed most of his victims. He kissed  his creamy shoulder and pinched  his nipples as he ground along that inner spot making the ginger boy moan. Zeke did his best to  make Red’s first fuck as pleasurable as possible. To make it special.

“here comes my seed, my toxic HIV cum to make you ours forever” he whispered as he came deep inside, painting those silky inner walls with virus tainted cum 

Zeke squeezed the man who’s life he had just changed forever then stepped back as Tommy slid in and made love to this perfect boy who had just burst so unexpectedly into their lives and hearts, This was stronger that what they had had with Jason and more permanent and they both knew it, Red was here to stay 

Tommy stroked Red’s cock as he slid in and out and they came together as Tommy added his tainted seed to Zeke's

Zeke slipped a plug into Red’s ass then belted it in place before releasing him. They all dressed and Zeke led them to the seating area in front of the fireplace in their bedroom

“That was much more than i expected” Red said “Did you mean all that because I sure hope you did” I have seen hot men before but I felt connected to each of you the moment I laid eyes on you”

“Zeke never lies or breaks promises. The only time I have heard him say anything remotely like that was the night we met. He told me he was going to make me his and change my life, ti teach me to pleasure him while he hurt me. He offered me enslavement and HIV and he did all that and more” Tommy said 

Zeke reached over and took his hand “Did I ever tell you how overwhelmed I was by meeting you?” He asked Tommy. “I knew though I didn’t admit it to myself that you would change me even more than I changed you and it scared the hell out of me” 

“”No you never told me that and you didn't  showed a hint of it at the time. I love you for admitting it now though” Tommy said smiling 

“Anyway he meant it and if I had been the one to say it to you I think I would have used almost the exact same words. You are part of us that was missing but we never knew and we have no intentions of losing you again" Tommy said 

‘Do you still live with your parents?” Zeke asked 

“With my mom. Dad passed a few years ago” Red said “I have been looking for an apartment because I think mom wants to start dating and that would be hard with me around 

“You may as well move in here. You are going to end up here with us eventually so what drag it out” Tommy said 

“I could move this weekend” Red said and they all felt a tension ease as that was settled 

“I do need to get back to work and drop off the van” Red said “It’s my last day because I want a few weeks off before I start school in the city this fall. It’s taken me two years to save up enough” 

“What school are you going to attend?” Zeke asked 

Red gave the name of the school Tommy had graduated from just the year before and said “I’m a dancer and they are the best dance program” 

Tommy and Zeke just stared at each other for a moment then started to laugh 

As they walked Red back to his van they passed Zeke’s parents coming down the hall, They had been at the wedding yesterday and had imbibed a bit to much. Zeke had put them up in one of the spare bedrooms and they being late risers were just now pre[paring to head home. 

As the three men walked past Zeke’s parent’s eyes widened, they both looked shocked and upset looking at Red but Red walked past them without a smile and a nod "It's good to see you two. You should stop by and see mom when you get a chance"

They saw Red to his van, both of them kissing him before he got in and drove off then they turned to see Zeke’s parents in the door looking even more upset and even a little sick 

“Ok” Zeke said as the dust from the van settled “What the hell has gotten into you two? You both have seen Tommy and I kiss other boys before” 

“Not that boy! Never that boy!” Zeke's dad said with some heat 

“Calm down Roger" Zeke’s mother said “There is no way he could have know” then she took Zeke’s hand in hers “You can’t kiss that boy because genetically he is your half brother Zeke” and everything fell apart and fell into place at the same time. 

They all sat by the pool and Tommy brought out some iced tea for them to drink 

As he poured them all a glass Zeke remembers that though his mom was usually a blond. when she let , wer hair grow out it was red and a shade of red that he had seen just today

“Red’s parents were friends of ours, His father was Roger's best friend growing up. Your dad was his best man when he married April, Red's mother" She said stressing the word "mother" 

"They tried for several years to have a baby and then they found out that April was barren. She couldn't carry a baby or even produce a viable egg." She continued sadly 

"This was during the time you stopped speaking to us when you went to college. I offered an egg and to surrogate for them and Red was conceived with invitro fertilization. I carried him in my body for 9 months and then I gave him to April." she said proudly 

"We all stayed close until Red’s father passed. It took April a couple years to come out of her depression but lately we have been getting closer again."

"Red knows April is not his biological mother but he doesn't  know  I am, we are just friends of his parents ”  his mother said and Tommy could tell sh had been happy to give her friends a child to raise and nurture 

“Mom, dad, this will probably upset you but I have no intentions of staying away from Red brother or not and neither does Tommy. He is part of us. Part of our love and to stop seeing him would be like cutting an arm off now. It is not like we have to worry about messing up a kid with inbreeding. Also you have probably guessed how close I am to cousin John and cousin Mike for that matter though there is still some contention there. You would have to be blind not to see how close Tommy is to his cousin Jeff and to his brother. We will not stop seeing Red just to make you comfortable” Zeke said firmly and Tommy nodded his agreement 

The thought of never being with Red again made Tommy’s hear feel like lead in his chest 

“You are not being fair to Red, Son” His mother said “He has a right to make an informed decision” 

“You are right” Tommy said “but that is easy enough to fix” 

Zeke’s mother looked pained and his father looked angry 

“Red is an adult and he has a right to know everything since he already knows that April is not his biological mother” Zeke said “I just have no idea how to tell the man I just had sex with this morning that he is my little brother this evening” 

“We will figure it out Zeke, we have to” Tommy said gripping his hand 

I make this stuff up on the spot and it sometimes surprises me too

Scanbu

• Like 7
  • Piggy 2

Tommy and Zeke struggled with it all afternoon and into the night. How do you tell a man you love romantically that he is your half brother? Most people could probably walk away from someone they had only known a few days and only spoken to for the first time this morning but for these two it would be like betraying their own love.

They had known when they met, in their hearts, that they were meant together. Indeed since that night they had never spent an entire 24 hour day apart and had slept every night  in the same bed except for a week Zeke had spent in the hospital. They were just as certain that Red was a part of them. There was no way to deny it 

About 10 pm Tommy’s phone buzzed and the guard at the front gate told him that Red was there wanting to come in 

“Yes, admit him now and let all the other guards know Red is always to be admitted when he appears. He is a resident here now” Tommy told him and then watched the lights pf Red’s car on the long driveway around the house 

Zeke stayed in their bedroom by the fire and Tommy went to greet  Red

As soon as he saw him Tommy could tell he had been crying. He opened his arms and Red clung to him sobbing

“Shhhh Baby, calm down and tell me what’s wrong” Tommy said stroking the boy’s hair and gently guiding him down the hall to the bedroom

As soon as they came through the door Zeke was on his feet “Is he ok? What’s wrong? Who hurt him?” and that last question was delivered with such cold fury that Red flinched as Zeke crossed to them his ice blue eyes glittering with rage as he opened is arms to embrace them both. Tommy noted they Red's eyes were the exact same ice blue though they were red from crying just now 

Zeke was stopped by one broken hearted question 

“Did you know Zeke?” Red asked and started sobbing again as Tommy held him 

“We found out just after you left. I swear to you I had no idea when we…” Zeke whispered 

“When you fucked and infected your own brother with HIV?” Red asked though that didn’t seem to be the core of his problem 

“I take it you had a talk with your mom?” Tommy asked 

“I talked with April” Red said coldly “She knew I was gay before I did so I knew I could tell her I had met someone to be happy with.. She didn’t even blink when I said it was two someones and then I told her who and she exploded”

“Red. If I ever hear you call the woman who changed your diapers and put bandaids on your scraped knees anything other than mom or mother again. You and I will have a serious issue” Tommy said in a gentle but firm voice. “She has earned that title and you disrespect all the years and love she gave you when you call her by her name like that. Don’t be a snide little brat. It doesn't fit you” 

“I’m sorry and you are right” Red said “I just resented that she told me that I could not be with Zeke. It broke my heart no matter how gently she put it” 

“You being with Zeke and I is your choice and not hers” Tommy said a hint of anger in his voice “We had that discussion with Zeke’s parents this afternoon. They felt the exact same way your mother does” 

“Zeke faced them down, he’s really good at that by the way, and told them we had no intentions of staying away from you” Tommy said “I believe his words were ‘it would be like cutting off an arm’ at this point. He also said it was not like you two could have a baby together or something like that. The only objection that had that rang true was that you deserved to make an informed choice and since them we have been racking our brains to find a way to tell you. Your mom took care if that though” 

“I could never have stayed away. I love you both too much” Red said and there it was.

Red was the first to say what they all knew. This was not infatuation or lust. This was deep unbreakable love. 

“We love you too” came the reply from both of them

“I don’t know how to do this. I don’t know if I can have sex with my own brother again” Red said looking at Zeke who finally stepped to them and took both his men in his arms 

“I just need you here little brother. I need you in my life and in my arms. Sex is the least of what we are together. It’s nice but I will be happy as long as I get to see you every day” Zeke said 

“I wonder if Red will keep up that resistance long when he sees how things are around here” Tommy thought a bit smugly though he kept it to himself “I highly doubt it” 

Red washed his face and they got ready for bed. 

They fit together in a way they would sleep for the rest of their lives as if they had been doing it for years 

Tommy, as always, nuzzled into Zeke’s hairy chest in his own hands tighter against his own chest between them with Zeke’s chin resting on top of his head. Red spooned behind Tommy his chin also on his head and his forehead inches  from Zeke’s. His long arm draped over both his men, his hands resting on Zeke’s hip as Zeke’s long arms held them both.

It felt natural at and soon they slept the best, most relaxed sleep of their lives 

The next day Red called his mother and after a brief talk hung up. “She wants to see all three of us” he said 

Zeke drove them to town and soon they were sitting together on April’s couch as she served them all tea then sat in a large comfortable chair facing them 

“You got the best parts of both your parents except the hair” She said to Zeke. "I have seen pictures of you since you were two” 

Zeke nodded 

She watched them for a while, noting how they sat. Red was in the middle hooding Tommy's hand as he leaned on Zeke whos arm laid protectively around  Red though his hand rested on Tommy’s shoulder . It was not contrived for her benefit it was just how they had settled on the couch together, It looked so natural and relaxed and seeing her buy so obviously loved and cherished by these men he had just met warmed her heart and confused her. There was no way she could fight this and keep her son and she knew it

“I have not seen a picture since you were about 16 though” she continued “Why do you both look so familiar?” She said to give herself time to accept she had lost this battle before it even started 

“Geees Mom” Red said exasperatedly  “What is your favorite music video of all time? The one yo still watch at least once a day?”

“That Billy and Mike video with the two men dancing” She said without even thinking 

“LOOK at them!” Red said 

Her eyes slowly widened “That was you two?” she asked 

“Billy is my cousin and Mike is Zeke’s and I guess Red’s cousin too since he’s on that side of the family” Tommy explained 

“I always felt how much you loved each other when you danced. No one could fake that. How are you both suddenly in love with my son as well?” she asked 

Tommy told her a very very cleaned up version of how he and Zeke had met and known they were meant to be together. They had been together ever since

“It was the exact same feeling we got when we started talking to Red. We could not deny it because we had been through it before” Zeke added 

“But he’s your brother” She said 

“Mom, we aren't going to be making babies!” Red said “And for now at least I’m only doing that kind of thing with Tommy” conveniently leaving out what had happened the morning before 

“For now?” She asked 

“For as long as Red says” Zeke said firmly “Next to Tommy, Red is the most beautiful man I have ever seen but I don’t need to have sex with him. I just need him there, in our lives” 

“What are you going to do when he goes to school?” She asked “We WILL fight if you try to stop him from doing that” 

“I graduated from there last year. Our apartment in the city is just a two block walk from there. I can help him with class selection, picking the best instructors and how to structure his days to the best effect” Tommy said 

“We can protect him and guide him" Zeke added "Also if he will let us, we will pay his tuition and he won’t have to limit how many classes he takes to what he has saved so far. He can go as far and as fast as he wants to” 

Red started to protest but his mother told him to hush 

“They want to do this so let them. They are not trying to buy you because you are already theirs. They are your life partners and they want to  make your life better just as you will make their life better just by being there” and she gave in, blessing this odd relationship. She felt happy to know her son would be loved and protected 

“I will think about it” Red said 

“Look you prideful little prick” Zeke said squeezing Red to take the sting out of his words   “I did the exact same thing for Tommy. I actually think the money he saved for college is still in that savings account of his. He let me help him and he didn’t turn out too bad. He can get his shoes on the right feet… Most mornings anyway” 

“Red is not the only one who can cut you off you know” Tommy said smiling evilly 

It took about a day for Red to get over his “brother” thing. Tommy and Zeke openly telling him they had  sex with their cousins and that Tommy sometimes fucked his own brother Mark, who was away on his honeymoon currently, coupled with the undeniable attraction and love between all three of them made Red reconsider. In for a penny and all that 

Tommy was openly amused at the look on Zeke’s face when the first thing Red wanted to do was fuck his brother but to Zeke’s credit it only took him a moment to readjust his thinking and agree. 

That night was special and a turning point for Zeke. He was the bottom for both of his men. Res instinctively whispered words of love and gratitude for what Zeke was giving him, promising to always cherish and protect both his men, He vocalized what Tommy had always felt when he topped Zeke but had never said because Zeke’s dominance always held him back 

It turned out Zeke needed to hear it though and he could accept it from Red. Zeke had always been the protector but Red brought out his need to just let go and be the vulnerable one to allow himself to be protected. They all knew that he could only show this side of himself in the comfort and shelter of their bed, with his two men. He had never been able to share this with Tommy alone. It had taken Red to break down that wall

Rather than being jealous Tommy was grateful to Red for bringing out this side of Zeke and when Tommy took his turn inside the man who had changed his life four years ago he was able to express his own gratitude and fierce protectiveness to his wonderful Zeke 

The outside world would never see a difference but that day Tommy and Zeke truly became equals in their relationship. Tommy knew Zeke was wiser in many matters but when he let him lead from then on it was because it was the logical thing to do and not out of a desire to submit. A subtle difference but a difference nonetheless 

It brought Red in as a co-equal from the beginning but Red, being no fool, knew that both Tommy and Zeke knew more than him and accepted their guidance. He knew they wanted nothing but the best for him and would never steer him wrong 

The fact that Zeke had a little brother was accepted by everyone fairly easily and Tommy’s relatives embraced him as just another cousin . It was easier because Red knew most of the younger members of the family already. It was a small town after all 

It was Red however, who ended the endless contention between Mike and Zeke the next day 

When Zeke  smugly told Mike that like Tommy, Red was off limits until Mike gave up his ass, Red showed he was perfectly capable pf telling Zeke tp stuff it when he was wrong 

“And who the fuck are you to tell ME who I can be with and who I can’t, brother mine?” Red had snapped before Mike could even respond “You don’t see me limiting you that way and I know Tommy well enough by now to know he would never put a limitation like that on you. I don’t know Jeff well but it’s probably the same for him, Why should you two power tripping assholes get to limit us if we don’t limit you?” 

Tommy and Jeff were looking at each other with narrowed eyes “You know, he’s right” Jeff said to Tommy “I know both Mike and Zeke DO bottom. I fucked Mike yesterday, I know you top Zeke and quite frankly, Red is so beautiful I can’t imagine that if he wants to top Zeke that he would deny him"

“He sure didn’t last night” Red snorted 

“You and I rarely bottom for anyone but our husbands because honestly, when you have a Zeke or a Mike in your bed most other men have trouble comparing, but if and when we do decide on some extra curricular bottoming why should we limit ourselves? This is a bullshit ego problem between two little boys who need to grow the fuck up” Tommy replied 

“I think the rest  of us should enjoy each other’s company until they resolve their issues one way or another” Red said and he linked arms with Tommy and Jeff and followed by the rest of their family and friends they left the two startled men standing alone 

It only took one night of Tommy and Red “not being in the mood” and Jeff doing the same in Mike’s bed to convince the two cousins that their men were serious. Except for times of illness their men were never “not in the mood”

The next day found Mike and Zeke alone in a bedroom 

“Lets get this over with, who goes first?” Mike said with angry bitterness 

That took Zeke aback, 

He approached Mike and put his hands on his shoulders, looking into his eyes

“What the fuck happened to us Mike?” Zeke asked in a quiet hurt voice “ There was a time when we were like brothers. Until I met Tommy, you had been the most important person in my life… Till I broke the rules and fucked Doug… I had to do something… That man was pure scum… He deliberately hurt you just because he could… I was not the only one he was fucking around with…”

“You were the only one he fucked around with who was my cousin!” Mike shouted “We had rules and you broke them!” 

“I know and I’m sorry. I honestly thought it was worth it to get that leach away from you. You have to admit things didn’t turn out to bad for you as a result. You have said so yourself” Zeke said 

Mike turned from him “I was not jealous that you had fucked Doug! I was jealous that you were with him and not with me!” Mike said in a shaking emotional voice 

Zeke was stunned 

Mike looked back and there were tears in his eyes “I knew Luke could never love me and you were there after he left” He said his voice ragged ”We were always together, sharing bottoms but the next morning the bottom was either gone or shunted off to the side and I would wake up with you holding me,”

“ Then Cal and Doug came along” Mike continued a bit more steadily “you  seemed so infatuated with Cal that I stayed with Doug because I had lost hope and he was good in bed at least. I was honestly going to break it off with Doug after you and Cal split. I gave you some time to recover and suddenly you were back with Cal and to top it off you fucked Doug in the middle of it all!”

“No I can’t complain about my life and I would not change a thing if that meant I would miss out on  Jeff but I loved you first cousin!. It was like something was deliberately keeping us apart” he finished sadly 

“I always loved you Mike, I did what I did with Doug out of love for you. You know I always found him repulsive. What other reason would I fuck him for than to get him out of your life?” Zeke said just as sadly and what might have been flashed before his eyes 

“But all this led to Jeff and Tommy and now Red. I can’t honestly regret what I did. I don’t deserve to be this happy but I am and I’m grateful” Zeke said simply 

“I am too honestly” Mike said 

Then they kissed for the first time and the love that had always been there blazed to life in that bedroom. They made love for hours and who was on top or on bottom didn’t matter as they let go and just explored each other. 

A part of each of their hearts healed that day. 

Sex among their group of family and friends tended to be public a lot of the time but everyone respected that every once in a while Mike and Zeke would vanish for a few hours after that day to share in what could have been agadn. 

Ezekiel smiled from behind Zeke’s eyes. His decision to keep Mike and Zeke apart all those years ago had paid off for the entire world. It had brought about what would come to be known as “The Angel Strain” of HIV and would save thousands of lives 

That didn’t mean he had been indifferent to the personal pain it had caused the two men and he was glad that hurt was healing and that they could at least get a taste of what they could have been together. 

In the end Mike never fucked Tommy or Red and Zeke was never with Jeff but that was by choice not because of some limitation imposed on them all.

The day they went back to the apartment in preparation for Red’s first day at school Tommy marveled how the addition of this young man had made a life he didn’t think could be improved  so much better just by being there and being himself

A thought occurred to Tommy as they went down the stairs from the helicopter pad on the apartment building roof 

“Red, how do you feel about doing dishes?” Tommy asked innocently and Zeke had to choke back a laugh 

In the next chapter Red answers the all important dishes question! 

Just kidding!

The next chapter is Red’s first trip to the baths!

Scanbu 

P.S. If you had no idea about some of what Mike and Zeke were talking about go read my story “Somebody to be mine forever” here on Breeding Zone 

[think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/84351-somebody-to-be-mine-forever/

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1