On 5/1/2024 at 8:05 PM, Scanbu said:

Moderator's Note: This post contains a brief dream sequence where chem sex occurs. It is not presented in an erotic or positive light. If this is troubling for you, you might want to skip over it. 

Ezekiel hovered in the air just a presence  for once not behind Zeke’s eyes. He was too pissed off at Zeke to inhabit his mind just now, He was pissed off at Tommy too. He had watched as a fight that had happened because their cleaning lady was on vacation and neither one of these spoiled brats was willing to do the dishes, 

Every relationship, no matter how much love there was there, had little frictions that were usually suppressed in the name of getting along. Tommy and Zeke were both to mature to let the little things bother them most of the time but this time they both had other unrelated things bugging them and it had blown up into something totally out of control/ 

With Tommy it was the confusing logistics of setting up his video channel and defining exactly what he wanted to do with it 

With Zeke it was an investment opportunity that looked great on paper but left a bad taste in his mouth for some reason. Something about it disturbed Zeke 

They had wrangled all evening and Tommy had resentfully said “I wonder what it would be like if I never met you. Maybe I would be with a man who could swallow his pride and do the dishes just once in his macho life” as he scrubbed a pot 

“Maybe” Zeke had grunted as he went over that investment proposal again sourly 

Neither of them could actually imagine life without the other but that didn’t stop the spiteful words 

They had gone to bed angry and Tommy had made a line of pillows between them 

“You stay over there” he said petulantly 

“Fine!” Zeke said and they lay for almost an hour backs to the pillows staring into the darkness before they finally fell asleep. The thought of one of them sleeping on the couch never even occurring to them. They had never slept apart a single night. except when Zeke had been in the hospital after the Cal incident, since that first night 

Once they were both asleep their bodies took over and the pillows were flung across the room by sleeping hands and they rolled together. Zeke’s arms closed around Tommy and Tommy clung to Zeke his head nuzzled into Zeke’s chest

“It’s like a key in a lock” Ezekiel thought. These two had no idea how important it was they be together. The entire world would have suffered if they had never met and them being together till the end would prevent so many catastrophes, just by the moderating effects they had on each other, that this fight had Ezekiel's undivided attention. He was fairly certain they would wake up in each other's arms as they had almost every morning for over three years and the fight would be forgotten but why take chances?

He sent them both a dream of what they would be without the other after all it had been he who had caused them to meet in the first place.

Tommy walked wide eyed through the bathhouse. He was 18 and this was his first time in the city let alone a gay bathhouse. His head was turned the wrong way and thus he did not see the flash as a man lit a candle in his room so it didn’t make him slow down just a fraction and that changed his life 

He  rounded a corner and ran right into a smooth muscled chest in a harness attached to the most handsome man Tommy had ever seen 

“Well hello there cutie” The man said “I’m Ryan and what would your name be?” he said putting an arm to the wall and blocking his path. Tommy didn’t notice the odd scars on the man’s muscled arms 

“I’m Tommy, nice to meet you Ryan” he said a bit shyly 

“That’s a cute name, why don’t you come back to my room with me and we can have some fun?” Ryan said as he groped a huge bulge in his leather pants “I may just decide you need to be mine Tommy boy” 

Tommy nodded wordlessly and he followed Ryan passively right past the door to the back room 

Zeke sat on his throne barley registering the boy with light brown hair as he walked past the door. Soon another boy. This one blond came in to be snared in Zeke’s gaze. The boy approached timidly 

“Hi, my name is…” he started 

“I don’t need to know your name. Get on your knees and suck me. Get my cock ready to go up your ass and infest you with my HIV” The boy looked startled but Zeke barked “Do it! Now!” and the boy sank to hi knees taking the cock that was going to poz him in his mouth submissively

“He’s a fairly good cock sucker” Zeke thought as he let the boy suck him to full hardness then he pushed him against the wall ramming his toxic cock up the ass covered in fuzzt blond hair and made short work of infecting him. This one didn’t matter. None of them did.

Zeke would never know what he had missed because a momentary distraction didn’t happen. He would spend more and more of his nights here and his stain of HIV would spread far and wide as man after man fell to him accepting his poison seed. It never even crossed Zeke’s mind just how barren and empty his life was lost in this darkness. This was just where he belonged 

In Ryan’s room Tommy allowed him wrists   to be strapped to a X shaped bondage device and thus could not resist when Rian forced a gag into his mouth. He watched as Rian prepared two needles and wrapped a belt around his arm synching it tight and slipping the needle into one of Tommy’s veins 

He released the belt and shot himself up as Tommy’s mind reeled as the drug hit it. Rian lifted his legs, his wrists still secured and slammed his nine inch cock up his ass. It hurt for a second and then the high washed the pain away as Ryan told him “Yeah little Tommy is going to be one of my Boys. That sweet face and gorgeous ass will bring them in like bees to honey. You are going to be my good little whore aren’t you Tommy Boy?” 

Tommy was to far gone to respond lost in the high and the feeling of Ryan inside if him.

He would wake up the next morning in Ryan’s bed and over the next few days of drug fueled sex he would become hopelessly addicted agreeing to degradation after degradation to get his fix finally descending to the level of a street whore after Ryan got tired of him and replaced him with a fresher face 

He lived that way for over a year till Mark found him in a drug house. Threw him over his shoulder and drug his ass home 

Tommy woke up in his childhood bedroom and for a second thought it had all been a dream then the withdrawal pains hit. 

Mark walked in along with his cousin Jeff and man they introduced as Mike 

“But you are dead!” Tommy said sure this had to be a drug induced dream

“We will get to that later little brother” Mark said 

‘There is an ambulance coming” Jeff said “We are putting you in the best rehab in the country and you will stay there until you kick this habit of yours” and that’s exactly what they did 

The next month was a blur in Tommy’s mind, Mercifully so. The next six months were painful but bearable. Tommy would feel the cravings for the rest of his life but he would never touch the stuff again. 

The month after Tommy came home his cousin Dale was killed by a police sniper as he helf several people hostage in a shopping mall. He was the only fatality thank god 

While visiting him in the rehab Mark had told him his story. The real one and after Farid was arrested trying to slip into the country he could finally start his recovery 

Both Mark and Tommy blamed what their lives had become on gay people. They started a political movement and their stories helped set the country back socially by 75 years as conservatism took over. The even turned on Jeff and his husband Mike eventually 

Unable to find happiness with a woman and unwilling to find it with a man Tommy died alone and bitter some fifteen years later from various things caused by his drug addiction, never knowing what a distraction that didn’t happen had cost him

It was Zeke who destroyed the world though 

The very investment proposal he was looking at when he refused to wash the dishes in this timeline didn't give him a moment’s pause 

A small one man pharmaceutical operation was saying they had discovered an anti=aging drug that really worked, the problem being that it was mildly addictive 

Having no moral compass other than his own pleasure and enrichment Zeke backed the company and within a few years the drug hit the market. Mildly addictive turned out to be an understatement though. 

Ze-Corb bought up politicians by the score and any investigations into just how addictive the drug was were quashed

Zeke was not around to see it though. His addiction to pozing men made him delay going on meds far longer than he should have and there was no Tommy to cause a reunion with Mike and thus he was never infected with the Angel Strain of HIV through Tommy catching it from his cousin Jeff. By the time he was hospitalized it was to late. He died alone and no one mourned his passing 

The drug did help with aging and soon it was almost universally taken around the world by anyone over 18 about twelve years after t came out the “monsters” started to appear. Children born from parents on the drug went feral when they hit puberty. Because the investigations were still being stopped it took more than a decade to connect the drug to the “monsters" within fifty years the world reverted to the stone age and as the last few true humans were hunted down. Human domination of the planet came to an end. The “monsters” were unable to produce offspring and the last of them died off quickly 

Tommy and Zeke woke up together in each other’s arms. It was about 4 am and both were shaken, Tommy was even crying softly

“What’s wrong Baby Boy?” Zeke said, always the protector even though he was just as disturbed 

"It was just a bad dream about what my life might have been without you. It was terrible. I was so lonely, so cold without you” Tommy said clinging to Zeke tighter “I never want to be without you. Never!”

Zeke was startled “I dreamed the same thing” He said “My entire life was pozzing guys and making money. There was no love, no joy, I died alone and no one noticed. I was nothing without you. Noting anyone cared about anyway”

“I love you so much Zeke” Tommy said 

“I love you too, My Tommy. More than you can know” Zeke replied 

“Enough to do the dishes for the rest of the week?” Tommy asked slyly 

Zeke laughed and kissed Tommy’s forehead “You will never have to was another dish while I am around. I swear!” Zeke promised and they drifted back to sleep 

The next morning they had only vague recollections of their dreams. More feelings than actual memory

\

Zeke sat still brooding over the investment proposal 

“What is in that folder Zeke? You have been frowning at it for over a day now” Tommy said 

“An investment proposal that bugs me for some reason” Zeke replied 

“Do we need to do it for some reason?” he asked 

“No, it’s just an opportunity, we don't need it” Zeke said 

“Give me that then!” Tommy said yanking the folder out of Zeke’s hands 

He walked over to the office area and fed the proposal, folder and all,  through the shredder and saved the world 

**************************************************************************************

Amazing how one moment can change lives huh?

Let me know what you think!

Scanbu

Would love a side story about alternate timeline tommy being used as a whore

To say Red caused a stir his first his first day at school would be putting it very mildly. Tommy and Zeke walked him to the gate, kissed him and sent him on his way to his first class. 

Tommy headed home and Zeke went in to his office to check on things 

As the elevator opened and Tommy stepped into the apartment his phone rang. It was Stefan 

“You should see this pretty ginger boy who enrolled this year. He’s gorgeous. I never touch a student but the bulge in his pants is telling me I should make an exception maybe just this once” 

“Blue eyes and freckles that look like they were arranged by God? Goes by Red?” Tommy asked 

“How did you know?” Stefan asked suspiciously 

“He’s Zeke’s half brother and as of a month and a half ago part of a three way life partnership with the two of us “ Tommy said 

“He fucked me just last night and his cock is slightly larger than Zeke’s. He’s almost a match for my husband in bed” Tommy added evilly, knowing Stefan's love of “pretty whit boys whit huge cocks”. If Red had not been a student Stefan would probably already have that ginger cock up his ass. No one said no to Stefan. Life was just easier that way

“But he’s a student and you have him in your class tomorrow so he’s doubly off limits” Tommy finished. He had known this conversation was coming for weeks and had been looking forward to it. It was not often anyone stymied Stefan 

“I will get you for this Tommy, you had him take my class deliberately just to make sure I could not work my way around my student rule” Stefan said and he actually sounded a little pissed 

“Well, that and you are the best dance instructor in the school, Teacher Mine” Tommy said not quite keeping the malicious glee out of his voice 

“That’s true” Stefan said not at all mollified 

“Don’t worry. As long as he can keep up with the class schedule we set with him he should graduate and be available to fuck you in about three years, assuming that hole of yours has not dried up and blown away by then” Tommy needled his friend 

What Stefan replied with is to profane to record even here. 

When Zeke came home at lunch time and when Tommy relayed the contents of the call, Zeke almost doubled over laughing 

Red was similarly amused. He had heard all about Stefan from both Zeke and Mike 

“I will wear that jock that  makes my bulge even bigger under my tights tomorrow. That should het his attention” Red said, his hair and grin making him look positively evil 

The next day both Tommy and Zeke were left profanity laden voice mails from Stefan promising revenge if they did not have him over and fuck him within a week. They laughingly complied while Red was still at school on Friday 

It took two loads from each before Stefan stopped complaining 

A few weeks later Tommy and Zeke sat with Red as he got his positive test results and the three of them fucked Dr. Lars on his desk to celebrate. Red could not wait to poz someone  now that he had his results. The thought made him rock hard 

They took Red to see Butch who almost swooned over that thick ginger head of hair. It took him half an hour just to start cutting as he considered the issue from all sides, The results were a style that with a simple comb through was utilitarian but with a little work and some gel made Red look like an Imp up to no good at all 

While he was admiring Red Tommy heard Zeke ask Butch something but didn’t catch the question, 

“Yeah it’s there, they keep it roped off though no one would dare use it anyway” Butch answered and Zeke nodded 

They stayed in the city that weekend and on Saturday night Tommy and Zeke showed the newest Evil his natural hunting grounds 

Tommy finally understood Butch’s comment when they walked into the backroom and the thrones had been replaced by an ornate leather couch with a velvet rope barrier around it. 

Several of the minions rushed to remove the ropes and set them to the side and the three of them settled on the throne like couch with Red in the middle, Butch came by with “Little Bitch” on his leash and grinned at the three rulers of this realm of debauchery and wanton man on man sex. “You are going to need an extra cock, You have a waiting line. They have been coming every weekend since someone spotted your helicopter on the roof of your apartment building” 

He pointed to a group of three young men, no older than 20 standing in the corner looking on excitedly

They have been driving the boys nuts, especially Lars,  because they say they won’t let anyone touch them til they have gotten the “demon’s gift” from one of you. That’s not all of them. There are probably about ten of them total. A few show up each weekend night, I guess you have a fan club out there now and they are coming to you. 

Zeke motioned the boys over, They were all attractive in their own way, One lagged behind, he was a chubby cub covered in blond fur and he seemed very self conscious and shy

“So, tell me what you all want” Zeke said just loud enough to be heard 

One of them cleared his throat and spoke up “We are all virgins, we saved ourselves for you. We want your gift. We want you to infect us”

“How did you even hear about us?” Tommy asked 

“There is this web site called Breeding Zone. You guys are legends there. There are so many stories from guys you have pozzed that I think you should hsve your own section” 

“Hmmm it might be fun to check that out” Tommy said with an ironic smile 

“How can we refuse such a generous offer?” Zeke asked “Red, since it’s your first pozzing why don’t you pick first?”

Zeke knew who he would pick and wanted to see if his brother thought like him 

Red stood and walked around the first two and stood in front of the blond chubby cub "I chose you, beautiful” he said 

“Exactly the one I would have picked and the words I would have used” Zeke though 

He had always treated those who sought him out more gently than those he snared, Tommy had also. Being offered a virgin neg hole was a gift and even more satisfying than one you took by force of will and lust

Moreover this cute chubby boy  needed to feel special and desired more than the others. It would help build his confidence 

The chubby cub looked up, shocked at this ginger sex god looking down at him “Me?” he said and the shy smile that lit up his face turned him from cute to absolutely adorable. He had the softest doe like brown eyes and his thin beard was just so cute. 

“Yes you” Red said and took the cub by the had as Zeke and Tommy took the other two. 

Tommy noticed Lars come in and join his “Daddy and Mama” Pete and Butch 

Zeke and Tommy took their sacrificial virgins to slings just for variate’s sake and Red led the cub back to the couch 

“What is your name pretty?” Red asked 

“Kevin’ he said shyly 

“Well Kevin you are going to be the first person I ever poz. I just got my test results this week. In fact that’s my De. right over there” He said noticing Lars and pointing him out, It was hard to miss the huge Lars in any room 

Lars was watching them intently with a strange look of hope mingled with dread on his face. 

“I’m your first ever?” Kevin asked timidly 

Red turned his attention to Kevin “Yes. This is very special for me. Do you mind if I am gentle with you? I know Zeke and Tommy have a reputation for a little brutality but I want to make this as special for you as it is for me” He asked  

Kevin nodded and Red began to explore his body with his hands and lips feeling the soft furry belly as he sucked on Kevin’s large brown nipples. He guided the adorable cub over the arm of the couch and slowly, gently entered his neg virgin hole with his viral cock. 

He watched  Kevin's chest sway as he fucked the chubby boy harder finally cupping it in his hands and pinching those nipples he had sucked earlier 

“Are you ready to receive my gift pretty little Kevin?” he asked 

Kevin moaned and begged “Pleas! Please poz me, I have wanted it for so long!”  

“Take it! Take my poz load in your beautiful chubby ass!” Red said and blasted his poz seed into his first neg victim 

Kevin shot off as his hole was filled with virus and cum from the gorgeous ginger man 

They sat on the couch kissing and Red noticed tears running down those chubby cheeks 

“What’s wrong Cubby?” he asked “Did I hurt you?” 

“No, you were wonderful” Kevin said “I just didn’t wand Lars to see that” He said sadly “I have been here a few times waiting and we have talked for hours, He is so sweet, I would have let him be my first but he said he could not be the one to poz me. I was to special, he said” 

“You are special Kevin” came a deep voice and they saw the giant Lars as he sank down to his knees and looked Kevin in the eyes 

Red slipped off the couch as Lars took Kevin’s hands 

Tommy and Zeke had finished and were standing with Butch and Pete

“You didn’t know our boy was a chubby chaser, did you?” Butch asked Zeke 

“I like all men but I do admit I have a terrible weakness for adorable cubs with round bellies and butts” Lars said “And Kevin is the most adorable chubby I have ever seen”   

“You still want me after I gave my virginity to someone else right in front of you?” Kevin asked 

“Red fucked me two days ago in my office along with Tommy and Zeke. I would be an awful hypocrite for condemning you for what I have done also, my special, wonderful Kevin” Lars said softly and the he kissed him

“I could not bring myself to give you your first poz load but if you will let me I would like to give you the second and many many more after that. Will you be mine and we can see where it takes us, my adorable one?”  Lars asked 

Kevin threw his arms around Lars and kissed the nearly seven foot tall man “Yes, yes, yes!” he replied and everyone watching laughed at his exuberance 

Butch wiped away tears and smiled like the proud “Mama” he was 

Two days later Tommy was not paying much attention as he called the elevator down. Zeke was in the office and Red was in class 

As he stepped into the in another man rushed around the corner and into the elevator, a man with a gun

“So nice to see you again Tommy” Cal snarled 

Tommy glanced up at the security camera and a light  came on blinking blue 

“I never thought I would see you again Cal” Tommy said “When did you get out?” 

“Just last week The guards are lazy pigs and I slipped out in a laundry hamper” Cal replied almost conversationally 

The elevator doors opened again and Cal motioned Tommy into the apartment. 

The lights on the security cameras were blinking yellow now 

“You stole my Zeke from me, you little shit/ We are going to spend a pleasant afternoon together and when Zeke gets home I’m going to let him watch me kill you before I kill him” Cal said his eyes wide with madness 

“Why kill Zeke? Aren't I enough?” Tommy said with tears in his eyes 

The lights went a solid red and Tommy dove for the floor as a shot rang out

Zeke raced out the front door of his office building and he saw Red come racing out the school gate across the street.  Red sat him and shouted “Tommy!” and start running fast as he could towards home Zeke close on his heels 

The Elevator doors opened to the sight of Tommy on the floor holding his knees and rocking back and forth 

Cal stood holding his arm which was obviously broken above the elbow while one guard held a gun on him and another applied a bandage to where a sliver of bone had poked through the skin 

“You would be dead right now if one of the guards watching the elevator cameras had not realized that that was not a real gun. He collects that particular brand of toys. We used a non-lethal round meant to disable not kill. YOU… ARE… DAMN… LUCKY!” The guard holding the gun snarled 

“How did you two get here so fast?” The other guard asked “I know we had not had time to call you. We had to deal with the situation first” then he pressed a finger to his ear listening to his in ear device “They found the door man in a closet. He’s alive but in bad shape. SOMEONE bashed him over the head” He said shaking Cal’s arm and making him scream 

“I don’t know”  Zeke said “I was going over a report then I was up and running I just knew somehow Tommy was in danger” and he sank to his knees wrapping the still rocking Tommy in his arms 

“It was the same with me, I was taking a test and suddenly I was running for the door. I could feel Tommy’s fear” Red said and he sank down on the other side holding both his men 

The elevator doors and two uniformed police officers stepped out. Security had let them in. They just happened to be the same officers who came last time   

“Oh not him again!” One of them said.

Tommy just repeated “He said he was going to kill Zeke” Over and over 

“Shhh Baby  I’m here. I’m fine. We are all fine

Red made a call to Lars whose office was just blocks away and soon the elevator admitted the huge Dr. and two police detectives 

The uniformed officers escorted Cal down to wait for an ambulance

Before the doors closed Cal shouted “I will get you next time Tommy!” 

Red and Zeke helped Tommy to a chair where Lars examined him. 

Tommy was staring blankly into space now  

“He’s our Dr. and a close personal friend.” Zeke explained “His office is close so Red called him”

After he finished Lars said “If I didn’t know better I wold swear he was in some kind of trance” and Zeke understood. He should have guessed 

“He is, I know what to do. Red help me get him into the bed and then can you pull the security footage for the detectives?” 

Zeke pulled off Tommy’s shirt and his own and held him to his chest, He had found this worked best skin to skin, He stroked Tommy’s hair and whispered “Come back to me Tommy, You are safe, we are all safe. You can come back. It’s ok, I’ve got you. Come back to me” over and over 

“How did he know to hit the floor just then?” He heard one of the detectives ask quietly 

“The security camera lights, The frame around the video shows what mode they were in and Tommy could see them on every camera. Flashing blue means “Dangerous situation recognized” . Flashing yellow means “Response team on the move” and Solid Red means “Take cover” Red said "Zeke and our friend Sal worked out the system” 

Zeke continued to hold Tommy and whisper to him 

Tommy’s eyes suddenly turned to normal and he smiled “Mmmmmm hello there husband mine when did you get here?” he said snuggling in to Zeke” 

Even after watching the security footage Tommy had no memory of the incident

“The last thing I remember is calling the elevator” he told them honestly 

‘It’s probably a defensive mechanism” Lars said “Sometimes we block out things we can’t handle"  

The detectives pulled the two security officers to the side and took their statements then all four left 

Lars advised Tommy not to take any sedatives for a few days 

“I never do anyway. I don’t think we even have ant in the apartment" Tommy replied 

Lars hugged them all and then he left as well, He was late for a date with Kevin and they all shooed him out with gentle smiles 

Because Tommy was so calm Zeke and Red remained calm, That didn’t stop almost every other person they knew from freaking out though 

Cal was sent to a maximum security mental institution and there was no “Next time” 

The warden of the prison was fired after it came out he had not reported several escapes, Cal’s just being the latest 

Things slowly got back to normal though when he could Tommy usually fond an excuse to rife up or down in the elevator with someone else from then on.

*****************************************************************************************

Into each life a little rain must fall…

Scanbu

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

Fuck - well that chapter had a little bit of excitement. spread amongst the sex and pozzing. Awesome stuff

Thanks 🙂 A story needs some drama now and then 

• Like 2

Zeke,  Tommy and Red  had consulted with their lawyers. Though they could not legally enter into a three way marriage they wanted to make Red as equal in their relationship as possible and give him every legal protection and right they could. They were going to have a marriage ceremony anyway this coming summer no matter what anyone thought 

Generally  a “majority rules” concept emerged but with a failsafe. If all three could not agree on something one of them would have final say.

In matters of business and finance of course Zeke would be deferred to, Tommy and then Red were next if Zeke was incapacitated and a decision had to be made but only with the guidance of advisers Zeke trusted. 

In matters of healthcare Tommy had final say followed ny Zeke and then Red. "I promise not to "pull the plug" when you are old Zeke" Tommy joked 

In domestic matters Red would be the final arbiter,  surprisingly followed by Tommy and then rinally Zeke. Tommy joked that this was in the order of who was most willing to do the dishes but honestly in an argument Red had the most level and non-egocentric head of all of them 

Some may say that Red had the least important role but how often would Zeke and Tommy’s roles really come to the fore? Red’s roll was central to everyday life though it was rare he had to step in. They were three men who understood each other very well and were rarely at cross purpose. Most of what Red did was let Tommy know his jokes may be going a bit to far and he usually did that by subtly helping Zeke get even 

Zeke was many things but in this field Tommy had reigned supreme from day one. Half the time Zeke didn’t even realize Tommy was teasing him, Zeke and Mike’s years of ham handed competition was about as subtle as Zeke got in this area. 

Far from being upset at the new dynamics Tommy was happy that someone appreciated his sense of humor, hell he was happy someone even noticed most of  his jokes! They were never malicious, just gentle ribbing. Red evened the playing field, usually taking Zeke’s side, explaining what Tommy was really saying in a way that didn’t make Zeke feel stupid and helping him poke right back, It was a great deal of fun for all three and brought them all even closer 

The final secret laugh was Zeke’s though. He let his men think they fooled him with such skill neither ever suspected. It softened his natural dominating charisma to have perceived flaws and blind spots. It allowed Tommy and Red to act mote fully equal in their relationship and that’s exactly what Zeke wanted. All he really was was more experienced than them, They were his full equals and he did all he could to make them see that 

The three of them were perfect together. Their strengths and weaknesses complementing each other. Tommy and Zeke had been happy just the two of them but Red added whole new levels and they made sure he knew it, 

Red, in return, tried to show in every possible way how grateful he was for this life of love they had brought him into, 

The general philosophy they all shared was “If you love and appreciate someone  let them know that as often as you can”

It worked out fairly well 

After the incident with Cal Zeke quietly added more security, Tommy Red and even Zeke were subtly guarded 24/7. The men were all hand picked by Sal. Jeff’s head of security and the team leader was named Theo 

Theodore Jackson was so unlike the dower Sal you would never believe he could disable a man with two fingers, but he could, easily.  He started in Army special forces then was recruited by the C.I.A. who  sharpened his skills and encouraged him to be more his authentic self as it was a great cover. No one could suspect a thin, colorful and even  flamboyant gay man was a deadly killer. 

That had been 15 years ago. Now he was a bit more substantial. He appeared to be that jovial gay uncle so many people have. Always dressed in loud colors and quick with a laugh or a hug, 

The first day with his new team of ten highly trained and experienced men he had walked in in chinos and a lose Hawaiian shirt 

He had the ten form a circle around him and said “Attack me” 

They all laughed and the largest stepped forward alone. This was a mistake, Theo had him on the ground in 15 seconds 

The rest rushed him. It was a very long five minutes for them as Theo moved faster than a man his size abd age had any right to and scored “disabling” blows on all of them

“Very good men!” He said “That was more challenging than I thought it would be” 

Theo never had a single discipline problem with his team after that. They followed his orders exactly because they respected him and even feared him a little 

It was Theo who always accompanied them to the baths. His personality was so outrageous that no one questioned him walking the halls in silk pajamas of emerald or royal blue 

“You can only hide one weapon under a towel and it’s hard to defend someone with your cock” he joked with Tommy the first night

Butch and Pete naturally adored him and helped him spread the trend of older men and some not so old in pajamas. 

Zeke, at Tommy’s urging, had  jokingly had all three made several sets that looked like leather in various shades. Undoing a few buttons turned the pants into chaps and the man who made them was overwhelmed with orders after the first night they were worn 

Theo on his part found the way the three of them dominated the place by force of will and blatant sexuality amazing. It was Red who drew his attention most often. The beautiful young man moved with an unconscious grace that fascinated him and made him think some very unprofessional thoughts about a client, 

The entire pozzing thing also intrigued him as well. The self destructive eroticism of allowing yourself to be infected with HIV got him hard and the thought of spreading it after that was just as hot 

He watched as Zeke and Tommy were buried balls deep in a couple members of the “Breeding Zone Virgin Club” as they were now known. There seemed to be a never ending stream of neg guys from there wanting to be pozzed. They were not all virgins but who cared? They were neg and wanted to change that 

Red’s attention was on a guy in full leather fucking a twink in a sling. The man seemed to be trying to avoid Red’s gaze but couldn't keep his eyes off the ginger boy with the massive cock, Theo noticed he was wearing a condom as he fucked the slim man beneath him, condoms being rate in this room 

Red smiled evilly and walked up behind the man who was a stocky fireplug, short and muscular with a compact muscle ass 

Red didn’t ask he simply reached around the man and pinched his nipples twisting hard. "You are safe sex only and neg aren’t you sexy boy?” Red whispered in his ear though the man was at least  ten years older than him

The bottom the man was fucking slipped out of the sling grinning and winking at Red. He knew what was coming 

“Yes and I only top as well” The man said though he didn’t sound very confident and he stayed where he was, not moving away

“Im going to change all that tonight” Red said reaching in front of the man, pulling off the condom and tossing it aside “You won’t be needing this any more” 

“Good” The twink said “That safe sex only thing is so boring! Charge him up!"

“Red simply pushed the man onto his stomach on the sling. He was short enough to where his feet did not quite touch the ground. Then Red, having never really asked permission simply started working his cock into that neg, safe sex only hole 

“You have been watching me all night wanting my cock, wanting me to poz you. Your eyes were practically begging for it! They were shouting come infect me with with HIV” he said as the head popped in 

The man gasped in pain and groaned “You are crazy man! I don’t want HIV!”

Red pulled the head back out and stepped back “Feel free to go then, but we both know you won’t” Hw paused for a full minute then stepped forward and pushed the head back in “I thought so bitch, just lay there and take your pozzing since you want it so bad” 

“No, please don’t poz me” The man said 

“Shut up, you had your chance to walk away and you are not struggling at all. Stop with the drama, you want  my virus and I’m going to give it to you. No turning back now!”  Then Red worked his cock in thill it was about halfway ignoring the grunts of pain from his victim. He  started pushing on the chains holding the sling up, letting the swing work his cock in further till his ginger pubes were hitting that neg muscle ass with each thrust

The man groaned still weakly protesting but his cock was rock hard and dripping “I’m going to teach you your place in the world, You were born to take poz cock or any cock that wants to breed you, It’s what you have always craved, what you know you deserve” Red said as he slid almost his entire ten inches in and out of the willing victim

“It’s time to become the poz cum dump you have always wanted to be! I’m going to infect you! NOW!” Red groaned as he fired shot after shot of toxic seed into the neg man’s unprotected hole

“Thank you” The man sobbed as Red pulled out. Zeke and Tommy had finished and come over to watch their toxic apprentice honing his craft and they quickly added a second and a third poz load tp the first inside the man who less than an hour ago said he only played safe 

A queue had formed and the three of them sat on their throne couch like Gods watching the man be bred by anyone who stepped up. 

Red’s cock was still rock hard so he motioned to the twink who’s fuck he had interrupted and the slim man came over and sat on his lap sliding down on that shaft

“My last test was neg, god knows how, I hope you finally change that” the twink moaned as he rode Red for that poz load churning in his balls 

As Theo watched he kept an eye on the others in the room automatically “No threats” he though “Well except those three toxic cocks to any neg hole within a mile” he added to himself “Including mine” 

A few days later Theo sat in Zeke’s office giving his routine weekly report. When he was finished he said “I have been watching you three in the bathhouse spreading HIV”

“You were told of this before you agreed to take the job. Are you having second thoughts? We don’t force anyone” Zeke said 

“Mo, no, not at all!” Then he looked uncomfortable and said in a rush “I want to be infected and I want Red to do it” 

Zeke looked both shocked and amused “Normally I would have no objection but could you maintain your objectivity regarding Red after that and would it cause a respect issue with your men?”

“I once guarded a man who kidnapped all the children in an entre village because they would not pay his warband for protection. He was attacked seven times while in my care but the government needed intelligence he had so I kept him alive. Once we had it and my assignment was over I was happy to hand him over to local “authorities” though. I can maintain my objectivity” he said 

“As for my men, there will be no problem, They all know Sal, the owner of our firm, is married to one of the people he has been hired to protect, And besides” Theo said with a faint smile  “They are all scared to death of me” 

“I will ask Red if he is willing, when if he says yes?” Zeke asked 

“I’m off this weekend because you will be at the estate. You have a damn fine team there too by the way, I assume Sal picked them too?” Theo replied 

Zeke nodded 

“Amway, I can relax while you are at the estate and besides you have better bondage equipment there” he continued

Zeke raised an eyebrow 

“Total immobilization is a kink for me and quite frankly, probably safer for my sex partners” Toby said blandly 

Red was more than interested. “Theo is danger all wrapped up in a cute, cuddly, teddy bear body, I’d love to fuck him even if he weren’t neg” was his reply 

So that weekend found Teddy held down on his back by straps on his arm and  around his chest, neck and forehead though his head was on a slant so he could see what would happen. His legs were bent at the knees and straps ran from his ankles to his hips, A chain ran from his knees to his shoulders basically bending him in half. His fuzzy belly was left bare at Red’s request “to play with” 

Zeke was amazed at how flexible the man was 

Red came up between his legs and stroked Theo’s dripping, relatively thin five inches as he rubbed that fuzzy belly with the other hand 

“You are such a cute furry bear Theo, I’m going to take my time and enjoy this tummy of yours, so big and round” Red said in a voice some people talk to dogs in 

Tommy smiled half expecting “Who's my good boy?” to come next

Theo did have a “dad bod” thing going on but his belly was not that big 

Theo loved humiliation while he could not do anything about it 

“Such a pretty little cock too but this is a real man’s cock” Red said pressing his cock against Theo’s. It was twice as long, twice as thick and Red's  balls were more than three times the size 

Theo shivered and moaned through his gag 

“Yeah, this real man is going to poz you now cutie. I’m going to ram my cock up your tight little ass and fuck you so hard you will scream and beg me to fill you up with my virus. You want me to poz you don't you dirty boy? You want me to infect you with my nasty HIV seed. Beg me for it. Tell me how much you want it” Red said as he rubbed that belly 

“Fuck yes! Hurt me with that huge ginger boy cock! Breed me! Infect me! Give me your virus to live in me forever!” Theo moaned, 

Being bound like this was the only way Theo could truly let go. He was always confident and competent when he was loose. Always in control of the situation. It felt so good to give it up 

Theo roared as Red punched half his cock in with one thrust, paused and rammed the rest of his poz cock up his ass 

The younger man was not gentle as he fucked. He pulled all the way out and rammed back in several times preparing that hole to be seeded with HIV  

“I’m not going to last long sexy boy! I need to breed you! To change your life! You can't fight it! You can’t stop me! I’m giving you HIV!”  Red groaned and his balls clenched pumping thick, creamy virus filed cum up the helpless neg ass he was buried in

Red caught his breath then just started fucking again filling Theo’s ass with five loads of poz cum and the next day added three more. 

Red and Theo were very close after that and Red bred him many more times 

When none of the other guards were around to hear Red would sometimes ask “My Theo is a good boy, isn’t he?” and Theo would smile as his cock got rock hard 

****************************************************************************************

Scanbu

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

Red watched Tommy and Zeke dance in the home studio. It made him almost despair. 

Zeke moved with a fluid grace, his long limbs precise but not stiff as he wove through an improvised dance with Tommy, Red thought he could equal Zeke someday but Tommy…

The first time Red has seen Tommy lost in the music and just moving his jaw had dropped. Tommy was probably one of the greatest dancers of his generation. His video channel was popular with it’s instructional videos on stretching and basic moves with proper form but the most popular videos by fae were the ones of Tommy dancing solo. Tommy was like moving emotion. He could literally make people feel joy or sorrow just with his body language. When he was frenetic he evoked anxiety and when he flowed he could relax his audience. 

Jeff and Mike asked him to dance at the Grammyphones before a national audience. The song was a new one about a gay man looking for and finally finding love and Tommy’s performance earned him  both the People’s Pick Award and the Emma for “Best live dance performance” 

He occasionally did music videos or live one time appearances but the only compensation he would accept was a large donation to "Arts Education". A charitable foundation he and Jeff had set up to fund the arts in low income area public schools 

When the music stopped Red didn't notice he was so lost in thought. A sweaty towel he could tell was Tommy’s just from the scent hit him in the face bringing him back to the present 

Tommy walked up, tilted his head up with a finger and looked into his eyes 

“Ok” he said to Red “Zeke and I are tired of waiting for you to join us on your own, so we are just going to flat out tell you to get your ass out there and dance with us. Dance is a huge part of us and we want to share it with you. Stefan reports that you are perfectly capable of it”

“I’m nowhere near your level” Red stammered 

“I knew less about dance than you do now when Zeke and I first danced together. It was so intense, so connecting, so emotional that it made us finally admit out loud that we loved each other. We need to share that with you” Tommy said and he took Red’s hand and led him onto the floor

Red went through his stretches and then just stood there as they looked at him 

Tommy rolled his eyes and then he got an idea. He started “Three are one” an instrumental piece Mike had written for the three of them and had included on their last album, putting it on repeat 

It was one of Red’s favorite pieces to dance to because it reminded him of how he felt for his men 

“Just let the music flow through you and when you are ready, just  move” Tommy said

“Loose yourself so we can find you” Zeke added 

Red swayed and then moved as they watched for a couple minutes.

They joined him seeming to know how he would move before he did. They moved in and together took his arms and lifted him. The instant they touched him his world changed 

Connection, rapport, communication and understanding all on an instinctual level, exploded in his mind. It flowed between all three of them and they moved together perfectly 

What emerged was a flowing free form dance that shifted focus between them, no one was left out and no one was the center.

When it ended the three of them moved to the bed and made hot sweaty love the rest of the day. They all moved easily from top to bottom in every possible combination till they fell asleep. More deeply in love than ever 

A few days later Zeke sat in his office reviewing the quarter’s performance as a new intern brought him coffee. 

“Is there anything else I can do for you?” the young man asked. 

Zeke sipped his coffee and studied the man who seemed to leap into focus under Zeke’s gaze 

He was “geeky cute”, built like Tommy but wearing glasses, a white button up shirt and gray pants that showed off his ass very well

“Yes” Zeke said “lock the door then come over here, get on your knees, pull out my cock and worship it” 

Zeke was shocked that he had said such a thing in his work place but the intern smiled as if he had been expecting this and said “I locked the door as I came in” 

He came behind Zeke’s desk and without realizing he had done it Zeke turned his chair to face him an he knelt 

Zeke’s pants were unzipped and his cock and balls were freed. They seemed to almost pulse with energy as the boy took off his glasses and licked around the head and up the slit as all hints of reluctance faded from Zeke’s mind. 

He felt that warm mouth surround the head and he quickly hardened as more and more of his shaft was sucked in. The man managed to deep throat him without gagging and soon Zeke was fucking his throat, controlling the pace with a firm hand behind the man’s head 

“Get your pants off and bend over the desk, I’m going to plant my virus in you” Zeke ordered, intent on breeding this boy he somehow knew was neg

“That’s what I came for, to collect your strain” the strange man said as he complied 

Zeke took off his suit coat and tossed it on the desk beside this irresistible neg boy. He stepped up behind him and simply rammed in balls deep, needing to breed hard and fast. The one thing that stood out to Zeke was the tattoo of a pair of angel wings with a halo above on the man’s ass 

The man grunted in pain and said through clenched teeth “They said you would be rough but damn that hurts” 

Zeke didn’t care who “They” were; he just rutted in this neg hole the need to infect this man overriding logical thought. He fucked quickly, without finesse and quickly deposited his first load of toxic cum. He didn’t even pause, he just kept fucking, depositing load after load until his balls hurt. When his cock finally slipped out of the battered hole he fell into his chair and blacked out

When he came to he was still in his chair. His pants were done up but his shirt was still untucked and his jacked was still on the desk. The man and his coffee cup were both gone

Zeke straightened his appearance as much as he could then called his personal assistant 

“What  is the name of that new intern?” he asked 

“Oh his name is Hal. I don’t like it when someone calls in sick on the first day but as long as he starts tomorrow it should all be fine” she answered 

“Send me his file” Zeke said and when it arrived the attached picture was not the man who had been in his office today 

Tommy sat in his favorite coffee shop with his back to the door. The morning rush was over and Tommy was the only customer.  A new waiter he had never seen before brought him his herbal tea. Tommy had not seen the man lock the door and turn the sign hanging there to closed 

His phone beeped. A security request for his status coming up. Tommy sent back a thumbs up emoji. Anything else would have his security team there in less than three minutes. They would also listen in to any audio near his phone for 15 minutes after any such security request, just to be sure 

The waiter asked “Is there anything else I can do for you?” and Tommy looked him up and down 

He was a tall muscular man, thin kike Zeke and Red, with long black hair tied back in a ponytail. His tight uniform pants showed off a firm but round muscle ass 

The world seemed to snap into focus and Tommy heard himself say “You could go lock the door, bend over this table and let me knock you up with my poz cum” 

“The door is already locked” The man said and simply dropped his  pants and assumed the position” 

Tommy stopped thinking beyond the need to breed this man he could tell was neg, and infect him 

As he rammed his cock up that muscle ass Tommy noticed a tattoo of angel wings and a halo on the man's smooth ass 

The man grunted in pain but Tommy didn’t care. The man was neg and needed to be bred. He came quickly the first time then continued to fuck until his cock could not stay hard. He sat down at his table and blacked out coming to at the sound of the door closing, His pants were zipped up and the button was done but his belt was undone. His tea  and the man were gone. Further inspection found him totally alone in the shop. there were no employees in the back either. As he rushed home he remembered1 that the place had supposed to be closed that day to start renovations. He had just walked in out of habit 

Red was on a study break between classes and as he usually did he wandered down to find an empty music room to relax in, as he walked past a door he heard a vice like an Angel coming out of one.

He poked his head in and a cute blond chubby cub sang a tune from some musical Red didn’t know. He slipped into the room for a better listen. Red had a weakness for chubs and this boy’s voice was spectacular. It also covered up the sound of the door closing and locking behind him

The cub smiled as Red approached, finishing his song 

“I was about to have some hot chocolate, you want some?” the super adorable singer asked 

“Sure, why not?” Red said. He also had a weakness for hot chocolate 

The furry man poured two cups from a thermos and Red didn’t think to question why two cups were already set out. 

“What show is that tune from?” Red asked as he sipped his cup 

“It’s called Cricket in the well”  The chubby man said “Is there anything else you want to know?” and suddenly he seemed to come into sharper focus, more adorable than ever 

“Yeah. I want to know why you aren’t already bent over  letting me poz that gorgeous fat ass of yours?” Red said surprising himself with his boldness “Let me go lock the door and we will take care of that”

“The door locked when you came in” the fuzzy cb said as he dropped his pants and leaned over the back of a chair presenting that wide fuzzy butt 

Red noticed a  shaved area, the hair about half grown back, containing a tattoo of angel wings and a halo. he pushed his rigid ten inches up that ass he knew was neg and needed his virus so bad

He was usually gentle with chubby boys like this but not this time. All he wanted to do was breed this hole, He came seven times before his 20 year old stamina gave out.

As his cock slipped out he blacked out and came to with his bodyguard/security guy banging on the locked door his pants still undone, he was  flat on his face on the floor. The chub and hot chocolate were gone 

Zeke, Tommy and Red met at the front door of their apartment building coming from three different directions 

“You won’t believe what just happened to me” They all sad at the same time 

Theo was waiting for them in the apartment 

“So much for my day off”  he said “They called me in while the three of you were finishing up your little trysts, They have orders not up interrupt you during sexual encounters but when the checked in with the central office here, they realized you were all playing in three different places, under very similar circumstances at precisely the same time. Please tell me this was something you planned” 

The three of them mutely shook their heads 

They sat together on the couch holding each other as they each told their story 

“Why would men we would have fucked at the drop of a hat slip us something and well... force us to breed them?” Tommy asked baffled “They were obviously picked to be attractive to the one of us we went after. Someone knows us pretty well” 

“I don't feel like I was forced” Red said “I would have done what I did anyway though I might have been more careful about the time and place” 

“Same here” Zeke said “I have been raped before and this does no feel the same. I have fucked other people in my office but never an intern or an employee. He was cute and I wanted to breed him because I knew he was neg…”  

“YES” Tommy said “I had to breed mine because I had to poz him I KNEW he was neg and something predatory just took over” 

Red nodded “Me too” 

“I wonder what the tattoo means” Tommy said thoughtfully 

“I think your first step is not to drink anything you  didn’t get yourselves when you  are not together. Only sealed bottles or cans for now” Theo said 

“Also, and I know this will be a pain. You are going have to answer a security check in…” Theo paused and thought for a second “with a devil emoji when you are having solo sex with a new person. The way you all described your state of mind, you would not have bothered to respond so I think it’s a sensible precaution” 

They all reluctantly nodded 

The next day Theo told them “I checked in with Sal. Similar attempts were made on both Hank and Buzz though they failed because they were interrupted. They said the despite to breed faded after about thirty minutes and that they had enough control to not do something foolish in front of others. The entire family is on alert and taking the same precautions as you now”

They tended to stay closer to their security details and when they could did things together from then on. As for as they could determine, no further attempts were made 

They did keep an eye out for that tattoo at the bathhouse though.

“I’d really like to talk to one of these guys” Theo said and they all agreed

**********************************************************************************************

The mystery of the Angel tattoo begins 

Scanbu  

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

Are we getting more of Gabriel/Gabe in the storyline? It might be interesting to see the interaction between him and Ezekiel in an intimate situation with Zeke and another guy. Thank you for your work.

1 hour ago, MNNegHole4Poz said:

Are we getting more of Gabriel/Gabe in the storyline? It might be interesting to see the interaction between him and Ezekiel in an intimate situation with Zeke and another guy. Thank you for your work.

That happened once with Zeke and Tommy during an early chapter I think. We can assume it still happens from time to time but I will see what I can do to work it in soon

• Like 1

Red had a problem. You would think a young man who’s life was as perfect as Red considered his to  be, with two wonderful, virile life partners would get enough sex. The three of them had sex at least once a day and often more than that. But Red could fuck five times a day and still be horny. He loved the times his cousin Mike came to visit the estate during the summer and on holidays. He brought his husband Jeff and their entire chosen family, Red could always find a willing ass at those times. 

It didn't help that both Jason and Alex along with their husbands were often out of town or that Lars and Kevin were trying the monogamy thing as were Dale and Alan, Theo needed to be restrained and that equipment was at the estate. Red's options for keeping it in the family were pretty much cut off. 

He discussed it with Tommy and Zeke who found his problem amusing and as endearing as  everything else  about him, his men accepted his heightened libido even as they enjoyed it's benefits. 

“It’s another reason we love you along with all the others” Zeke said. 

“That and you do don’t mind doing the dishes” Tommy joked 

“Just for that I’m going to require payment in blow jobs to wash them from now on” Red shot back

“That would solve two problems at once” Zeke said and they all laughed 

There was an unspoken rule that they only performed oral sex on or bottomed for each other, blood relations  or close chosen family members. Never a stranger. It was important to them all though if asked they could not give you a coherent reason why 

“Speaking of blowjobs” Tommy said, and he got on his knees, unzipped both their flies and proceed to show both his men some oral loving 

This was becoming a favorite for Tommy. He could keep both of them on the edge for as long as he wanted. Despite the difference in skin tone almost everything else about the two brother’s cocks was identical. They even had the same veins in the same places and reacted to the same pleasure points being manipulated

Tommy was so skilled by now that he could deep throat them without a hint of a gag as his lips sealed and created suction, He brought both of his men off swallowing their seed greedily 

The both  of them picked Tommy up, one on each arm and tossed him onto the bed. They got him on his hands and knees, Zeke under him in a 69 sucking him with every bit as much skull as Tommy had shown and Tommy returned the favor while Red fucked him

Zeke watched his brother's huge balls swing as he sucked. He loved the ginger hairs on and around them, Red had very little body hair. Just a light dusting under the arms,  his pubes and a few delightful trays on his balls and around his hole,. So different from the fuzz that covered Tommy’s lower body. Zeke never tried to pick a favorite between their bodies he just loved them both 

Tommy was in heaven as his mouth, cock and ass were all in action. His love for his men just multiplied the pleasure. Soon they all came hard shouting  loads then collapsing into a pile of arms, legs and kisses 

The next week was spring break and the three of them were at the Barrows estate. Red had visited his mom the day before and they had gone through old photos of his dad.

He had been  about ten years older than his mom and always had that goofy smile and usually wore his favorite t-shirt with some anime character on it. It was a good visit and they laughed a lot over fond memories 

Today Zeke’s parents were visiting and Red made himself scarce. He avoided Zeke’s mom, his biological mother. He was not ready to meet the woman who had given birth to him on those terms and doubted he ever would be. By tactic agreement they didn’t speak beyond “Hello” at family functions the both attended. Zeke said his mother felt much the same way so it didn’t cause hurt feelings 

Red was meeting a man he had chatted with on a hook up app and then on the phone.  The app catered to larger men and their admirers.

The man loved to be fucked but his main thing was giving and resaving blowjobs. There was an understanding that Red was not into giving oral sex though  The thing that had originally caught Red’s eye was the tag “tested neg but poz friendly” on his profile 

Red arrived at the man’s house after a half hour drive to the next town north. He pretended not to notice the security guard trailing him in a black car, 

The man, his name was Colton, Cole for short, answered the door admitting Red. He was only about five foot seven and weighed about 230 pounds, he was the exact size Red liked his chubby boys and men. He was 29 with gray eyes and black hair. Like Red he was almost totally smooth. His cock was a very cute six inches, thick as Red’s wrist 

They went in the bedroom and lay on the bed kissing for a while as Red's hands greedily roamed all that skin. then Cole showed that he just might be as good at Tommy at sucking cock. If it had not been for that unspoken rule Red would would have happily returned the favor. 

That was unusual for Red as he usually had an actual aversion to sucking a strange man’s cock but as soon as Cole had opened the door Red  had liked him far more than most first time hookups. He was more comfortable with this man for some reason 

Red pulled, him up and kissed him .his hands exploring more soft flesh before saying “I want to breed that pretty ass of yours but you know what that means. I’m poz, toxic and I won’t wear a condom or pull out” 

Cole nodded and said “I couldn’t get it from a more handsome man”. With that he got on his hands and knees presenting his ass 

Red mounted quickly and took his time sliding in when Cole gave little gasps of pain, Eventually though he slid in and out of that wide, round ass groaning as it gripped him so tightly. He bent over Cole’s back and reached around to play with that belly and chest and stroke his cock,  whispering how hot Cole was and how much he wanted to poz him in his ear before blowing his charged load in that willing neg hole, making the chubby man  shoot off in his hand 

They made out for a while then dressed and went out into the living room. Cole’s phone rang and he said “It’s my mom, I have to take this” 

Red nodded and waiting, wanting to say goodbye and discuss future hookups. He bruised a shelf as he wandered and a double framed picture fell on it’s face 

Embarrass Red righted the picture and froze

One side showed a chubby little boy holding a man who was obviously his dad from the similar facial structure’s hand. The man had a goofy smile and was wearing t-shirt with a familiar anime character on it

The other side was just as startling. It was a child's drawing of a pair of angel wings and a halo and Red had seen it before 

His reaction was immediate. FEAR! DANGER!  PANIC! GET OUT! 

“I have to go” he almost shouted and ran out the door and to his car

As he slammed the door and locked it his phone rang. It was Tommy and he could hear Zeke’s panicked voice in the background “Is he ok?” before he or Tommy could say a word. 

Red caught his breathe then said “I’m fine, I’m fine!” He heard a tap on his driver side window and gave his security guard a thumbs up. The man retreated but didn’t get back in his car 

“What the hell happened?” Tommy demanded in the most strident voice Red had ever heard from him “We could feel your fear and panic!  We thought someone was hurting you!” 

Red told them what he had seen so unexpectedly. He was still shaking

“Have Security drive you home, We will send someone for his car” Zeke ordered briskly “If what I am feeling from you is anything close to what you are actually feeling you shouldn’t drive” 

Zeke and Tommy were waiting for him  as the car pulled up and took him in a crushing hug when they got to them 

“You know, I probably over reacted but that combination was like a one, two punch. I could not help myself” Red said 

“I would have freaked just as much” Tommy said and they went inside 

Theo was waiting for them. He had come with them and this week was a semi vacation for him 

I ran searches on this Cole and on your dad Red. Did you know your mom was his second wife? He divorced his first wife when Cole was seven. It looks like you have another half brother” 

“And just like Zeke did me, I pozzed him before I knew who he really was. I guess it’s a family tradition” Red said trying to joke but falling flat 

“There is no indication Cole knows who you are but he might, Who contacted who first?” Theo asked 

“I contacted him. It actually took me a while to convince him that a “guy like me” found him so very cute, Guys like him ad often mistreated in gay society” Red said 

Theo nodded “I think you need to talk to him and find out what he knows, under controlled circumstances” he said 

The Steakhouse in town?” Zeke asked 

“It’s easy to guard and we can out out men at the other tables” Theo nodded “Good choice” 

Red took out his phone and called Cole. He answered almost immediately 

“Red! You rushed out do quickly! I thought I had done something wrong,”  he sounded a little hurt 

“No, not at all, something just came up. I definitely want to see you again, In fact my two life partners, I told you about them, want to meet you. I don’t suppose you could meet us tonight?” 

“Sure! I got no plans! Text me the location and I will be there!” Cole said 

He sounded so happy Red almost felt bad 

They swung by Red’s mom’s house. She knew about the first marriage but not about Cole’ The news shocked her 

“You going to have sleep with this brother too?” She joked a bit tactlessly because she was so surprised 

“I already have, this afternoon before I found all this out” Red said and she just rolled her eyes 

Red got what he needed and they headed to the steakhouse 

Cole came in a few minutes later 

Red made the introductions and they all sat

“Cole, I saw a couple pictures in your house” Red started “Where did that Angel design come from? It seemed familiar” 

“I drew that when I was in the first grade for my dad, If you have been out west you have probably seen it on signs, My mom used it as the logo for her company “Angel Research and Diagnostic” They have locations where people go to have tests done all up and down the west coast. They will be expanding out here next year! Mom is doing so well!” He said enthusiastically 

Zeke and Tommy smiled, Neither really felt a connection to Cole beyond him being likable and cute as a bug…. ummm … ermmm… cute as a button, but his happy chatter set them at ease 

“That must be it” Red said looking at them

Then he took a picture out of his pocket and slid it across the table 

It was of a little ginger boy holding his Dad’ hand, His Dad had the same smile and shirt and the pose was exactly the same as the picture he had seen earlier 

“Cole” Red said gently “This is a picture of me and my Dad” 

Cole’s eyes went wide 

“I think” Red said then swallowed “Cole I think we are brothers” 

There was no way on earth Cole could have faked his reaction. No one was that good an actor 

His face showed confusion, wonder, hurt, joy, pain and finally acceptance  and a sad love all in the space of about ten seconds 

“You didn’t know” Red said and felt a huge relief as he let go of his feeling and allowed himself to love this new brother right back. This was nothing like what he felt for Zeke or Tommy but it was still love 

“No” Cole said “I never saw my dad again after the divorce. I don’t know why but mom said he never missed a child support payment and I got cards and letters from him sometimes”. There were tears in his eyes that suddenly went wide again and he covered his mouth 

“Oh My God! We…. Your my brother and we…” He gasped then more sadly “and we can’t ever again… because we are brothers” 

“Like that has ever stopped him… well it didn’t for more than a couple days” Zeke snorted 

“What? I don’t understand” Cole said 

Tommy took pity on him and explained Red and Zeke’s relationship as Cole’s haw dropped 

“You mean?” he asked 

“Yes, I am apparently a habitual brother lover” Red laughed squeezing Cole’s hand “I would love to spend time with you that way and to get to know you as my brother too, if you want” 

“As long as e don't tell my mom. She does not even know I am gay and I’m sure she does not know about you” Cole said 

There was an open innocence about him. He was very intelligent but he didn’t seem to have a filter. He thought it, he said it, Red thought it was adorable 

Over the next few months Red and Cole got to know each other, Cole moved to the city to see more of Red and finish his last year of medical school at a better university 

The monogamy thing had not worked out for Lars and Kevin.

Keven had been the one to push for it so naturally he was the one who cheated. They had managed to part friends and once they officially broke up and Kevin moved down south to take care of his mother Red started plotting how to get his brother and his doctor together 

While all this was going on Zeke, Theo and Sal all looked into Angel Research and Diagnostics but nothing unusual came up. They seemed to be exactly what they claimed. It was a dead end as fas as they could tell 

**********************************************************************************

The mystery continues…

I hope you don't mind that I try to include all body types in my stories. Not everyone is a muscle god or a twink 

Scambu

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3