Guy claims to be 100% Straight

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Yeah - when what they meant was "masculine" - as though masculinity and being gay were like oil and water to many folks.  I've fucked some really Butch Holes, and they're a lot of fun.  But it all comes down to either a guy will fuck / get fucked by another guy or he won't.  "Straight appearing" means nothing, in that context. 

I don't go over to the beach's all that much, but any straight guy that can't get pussy (I mean women) over there just isn't trying ... there are tons of female tarts on the prowl.  

Good to know there is a legion of people with pussies (PC enough???) who are as "up for sex" as I am.  As time has gone on I really lost interest in vaginas.  Although honestly in the right situation I might.  Since I seroconverted to poz I've been reticent to play.  I imagine that'll change; perhaps if my VL continues to drop to even lower numbers; or if I start meds.  

1 hour ago, PozBearWI said:

Good to know there is a legion of people with pussies (PC enough???) who are as "up for sex" as I am.  As time has gone on I really lost interest in vaginas.  Although honestly in the right situation I might.  Since I seroconverted to poz I've been reticent to play.  I imagine that'll change; perhaps if my VL continues to drop to even lower numbers; or if I start meds.  

I can go 100% straight for a session with a woman, as long as her boyfriend/husband doesn't join us and offer me sex with him too.