Penetrating a difficult hole

On 4/18/2024 at 12:25 PM, Bokkierob said:

When you’r fucking a dude for the first time and he’s struggling to take your cock and you’re only half-way in, what do you do? Pull out, keep pushing or grip his shoulders and force it deep up his hole. 

Yeah, make it fit should be fine after a little while of working on it. 💋

I want long sessions 😵

• Like 2

On 4/22/2024 at 12:34 PM, tighthole64 said:

Depends on where you are.  If at a bath, guys typically just want an easy hole to rut in.  They don't want to take time eating your ass, fingering it, or lubing it up.  

Personally I love when a guy just rams it in balls to wall.  Yea it can hurt, but ass adapts quickly.

me too

13 minutes ago, hungry_hole said:

It's amazing how the hole adapts quickly, even after a bit of pain.

a certain level of slutty enthusiasm also guides me relaxing for use

• Like 1

On 4/21/2024 at 12:50 PM, FelchingPisser said:

I don't understand why more men don't rim.

i hear ya. i've gotten to the point where ill eagerly eat "the right ass" but it's not a given. i'll still refuse a unappetizing cake. but i have gotten over the hump where now i just love gettin my ass ate out like a bitch's pussy. 😜but it took me a minute cause:

- society homophobia

-aids scare

- ew, you know that's bacteria right 

etc 

so, other than waitin for the 3rd thursday in nov to say "i'm grateful for enough culturally diverse immigration over the years to finally somewhat loosen the strangling effect of these fucking religious puritans who insist on using sexual shame as a way of controlling people" before heading to the park so some trump voter can eat my hairy hole while insisting he's not "gay". 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, norefusal said:

i hear ya. i've gotten to the point where ill eagerly eat "the right ass" but it's not a given. i'll still refuse a unappetizing cake. but i have gotten over the hump where now i just love gettin my ass ate out like a bitch's pussy. 😜but it took me a minute cause:

- society homophobia

-aids scare

- ew, you know that's bacteria right 

etc 

so, other than waitin for the 3rd thursday in nov to say "i'm grateful for enough culturally diverse immigration over the years to finally somewhat loosen the strangling effect of these fucking religious puritans who insist on using sexual shame as a way of controlling people" before heading to the park so some trump voter can eat my hairy hole while insisting he's not "gay". 

i am completely in line for some hot cake.....agree with your points, abd the tail end of the last sentence. hehe

i remember when my hole was tight... i think i was about 7. i can still squeeze, but i'm not tight after a few thousand fucks. And even my ability to squeeze can get pounded out of me. 

i did try to get into a tight hole, but i went flaccid trying to fight the tight, but i think most of that is psychological, i'm total bottom and i was doing it for a virgin because i didn't want to him to have a bad first experience. He liked it well enough, but i suspect that's because he had nothing to compare too. i suspect a Total Top can get into any hole. i see part of a Tops nature as a hole conquerer.  Just like a bottom who'll receive any Mans cock in need, i'm sure there are Tops Who have a "no hungry hole refused" attitude.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i did try to get into a tight hole, but i went flaccid trying to fight the tight, but i think most of that is psychological, i'm total bottom and i was doing it for a virgin because i didn't want to him to have a bad first experience. He liked it well enough, but i suspect that's because he had nothing to compare too. i suspect a Total Top can get into any hole. i see part of a Tops nature as a hole conquerer.  Just like a bottom who'll receive any Mans cock in need, i'm sure there are Tops Who have a "no hungry hole refused" attitude.

You can get into almost any hole, but it isn't fun if you can't get the bottom to enjoy it too.

• Like 3

I try and do my best to get into a tight or virgin hole comfortablly for them. But.... there is a limit.... sometimes if they fight....then lube some more and push it in.... hold it.... and they will adjust!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 5/8/2024 at 11:24 AM, faggot4play said:

a certain level of slutty enthusiasm also guides me relaxing for use

Love that phrase "slutty enthusiasm"!.  Super tight myself but definitely bring my own slutty enthusiasm to the process, along with a muscular ass, so haven't heard many complaints lol.

I've given a few virgins their first time and for me the process of helping them open up is most of the fun. The sphincter is a muscle like any other - it can relax, it can stretch, you just need to help your bottom learn how to control that part of his body and teach him how to trust you. The first time is never comfortable at the start but with the right approach he can enjoy it as much as you.

If you're the type of guy who forces a bottom to take it when his body isn't ready, then you're a bigger asshole then the one you're fucking.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

From a completely subservient bottom point of view, I expect the top to use me as he pleases.  I'm not interested in the niceties and politeness of getting me loosened up.  Hold me down and fuck me until I am loose enough for you.  I will adapt to the  needs of my dominant, not the other way around.  Maybe I'm stupid or old fashioned, but I'm there to serve my top.