'Spontaneous' sex and BB

Bottoms, how do you account for the chance of a spontaneous fuck without doing a full douche? I can't imagine that picking a guy up last minute or on a night out and spontaneously fucking is the cleanest experience. Do you just grin and bear it? Or something else? 

Please, please, please forgive me in advance everyone for how this may 'come across' as I mean no offence. Perhaps this is more of a personal revelation of my own relationship with my diet, ass, bowels, and long-term relationship (with a partner that only wants "spontaneous" sex)...perhaps I am "triggered" 😉

Because it is precisely THIS reason, that I wish I had a vagina and uterus (I mean no disrespect as I imagine the convenience comes at a cost). So @dude8688, I am guessing that the reason there are no responses yet from the hundreds of bottoms on this site and the hundreds of views to-date is because there is no way to reconcile "spontaneous" sex without the possibility of getting a dirty dick. Having said that, I marvel at the handful of bottoms on this site who basically get fucked every-day (it sounds from reading their posts) they have developed a routing to enable this. However, for mere mortals (like me) who are just down for the occasional [spontaneous] breeding, I can never do it. It is always a mess for me and I would rather pass on the opportunity that deal with a mess...but that's me.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, anonCUMtainer said:

[P]lease forgive me...I wish I had a vagina.

There is nothing to forgive. Any male who wants to be sexually penetrated wishes he had a vagina if he has any sense at all. The fact that it's a desire for something that is absolutely impossible to achieve is irrelevant.

• Piggy 1

Tbh as a top ill put my finger in the bottom if that’s clean (or no soft stuff) Ill fuck.

Sometimes my horn can over cum a little mess.

(But its not a preference)

As a bottom that enjoys a lot of spontaneous breedings I can share that it's a combination of fiber (I take pure for men) and my diet that consist of lean protein, veggies and very low on carbs.

this plus good metabolism allows me to stay clean and use a baby wipe after a trip to the bathroom and I am ready to go.

my partner once jokingly said that my hole is like a self cleaning oven lol 

for longer play sessions and gangbangs I do go on an a full clean which includes the saltwater cleanse on an empty stomach and finish with a douche cycle that doesn't take much time till I am squeaky clean and ready for play.

8 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

#jealous

Thank you for letting the rest of us live vicariously through your adventures!!

• Like 1

Yeah, there's always a bit of a risk, but a lot of the guys I meet are either limited experience and bi curious, or they've not had a chance to do any douching. So they either don't know about clearing out, or they haven't been able to do it cause they're meeting up right after work, etc. Well, I get horny and want to top anyway, and most the time it's completely alright. When I'm rolling around with a hot guy and my dick ends up on his hole and he says he's not got ready, I'm going to be telling him it's cool, let's just give it a try because I don't want to miss out. I don't always go deep in a guy though, if it's unknown how well prepped he is then I'm happy with a couple of inch inside him, that's plenty to feel his hot, sexy hole around me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

15 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

Lucky! 🤩

My hubby has a "self-cleaning oven too" but he rarely bttms, for shame!  LOL

I don't even attempt bttming without 1+ day of prep.  My body is just not built to be a btm.

Spontaneous "fucks" for me means anything is game except penetration.  There's a lot of fun in blowing a guy in a stairwell anyways 😛

• Like 1

When I first started getting fucked I had no idea that you could, should, or needed to “clean out” I just went for it. Yeah, you could expect a mess sometimes but certainly not always. If the top didn’t mind I didn’t. Most tops just want to get their nut off and don’t care. If I haven’t cleaned out first, I don’t care, I’m taking the load. Same thing if I top…I could care less.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

When I first started getting fucked I had no idea that you could, should, or needed to “clean out” I just went for it. Yeah, you could expect a mess sometimes but certainly not always. If the top didn’t mind I didn’t. Most tops just want to get their nut off and don’t care. If I haven’t cleaned out first, I don’t care, I’m taking the load. Same thing if I top…I could care less.

As a top I don't worry too much about it. I prefer clean but usually have a pack of wet-wipes handy for clean up. Of course if I am at home or my partner's home a quick shower takes care of things. I did learn the hard way that it is not a good idea to fuck a guy right after he has had his morning coffee.