Tom, stud quarterback

mjkuhl

No sooner had the motel room door closed than, a huge man appeared from a shadow.  The room was dark.  Drapes were all closed.  Only a night light shone from the bathroom.  A deep voice asked, "You clean boy?"  Tom answered that he had showered this morning.  That produced a hearty laugh for the giant.  "You are green, boy.  Get in that bathroom and use the dush bottle.  Wait, you're plugged aren't you?"  Tom answered, "Sir, my hole is plugged if that is what you mean."  The giant stepped from the shadows and said, "Boy, Bill told me your were green, but I had no idea.  Get in there, I'll help you.  Strip now."  Tom obliged taking off his clothes.  When he was totally naked, the giant said, "Hell, you are no boy; you are a man.  Look at that hair. What happened to your hand?"  Tom answered looking at his hand, "Sir, it was an accident in chem lab.  I singed the hair if that is what you mean."  The giant laughed again.  He said, "You want to play football?"  Tom answered, "Yes, Sir.  I want to play in college."

The naked boy stood while the giant pulled out the plug.  There was just a little grit left on the plug.  "Good job, Bill," he laughed as he examined the plug.  Just a touch of fun powder the giant thought.  The warm water flowed out in the toilet looking pretty clear.  The giant said, "Nice dick, boy.  You know how to use it?"  Tom answered, "I haven't been able to get with my girlfriend for two weeks.  I think it has a hair trigger by now."  You won't need it today.  Lay down on the bed, that's right on your back.  Boy, I have to put a hood on you.  Don't panic, it will be fine."

Tom felt his arms strapped to the bedframe, a blinding hood was slid over his head, and his legs were left free.  Tom was turned on, the pill Coach had given him was working and his cock was at full mast.  "Just relax boy and let it happen,  you will love it," said the giant.  Soon Tom felt a warm wet tongue pushing at his hole.  The hole responded after having the plug in for so long.  It opened and the giant moaned louder than Tom who was in heaven.  

The giant laughed saying he would have to floss the pubes out of his teeth.  Tom's big cock grew even harder.  The giant grabbed his nuts and squeezed them hard.  Tom squeeled in pain.  The giant laughed saying, "All little piggies squeel."  Soon, the giant had taken his own dick and poked at Tom's hole.  Tom began to ask for more.  The giant made him beg.  "What do you want boy?  What do you want me to do?

Tom replied, "put it in me, please, Sir, I need it?"  "Tell me what you need," the giant said," or you get nothing."

Tom, overcome with sexual need finally said, "Fuck me."  The giant said,  "Louder boy, I need to know you really want it."  Tom shouted, "Fuck this slut."  That turned the giant on even more.  He raised Tom's legs up pushed knees over shoulder and shoved his dick in in one fell swoop.  Tom screamed.  The giant began a merciless pounding of Tom's hole.  Tom's own cock leaked precum everywhere as his hole was being battered.  Tom's head rolled from side to side as his hole was pummeled and then, just like that, that button in his ass responded and Tom began to cum.  He shot more that he thought he had in him.  

Tom heard the door open and the giant said, "Your turn."  Another man climbed on the bed.  Tom heard the shower.  The giant must be showering.  This man started working Tom's nipples, he twisted and pulled, bit, and twisted some more.  The nipples were so sore but Tom's big cock was rock hard.  Then the legs went up.  This time Tom knew the drill and helped.  Another cock found its way into Tom's battered hole.  The man never said a word, just fucked Tom like a rag doll.  After Tom had cum again and new man had left his seed, the stranger got up and left.  Tom lay there thinking.  Wondering what would come next.  The giant took off the hood.  The room was very light, movie lights.  The camera was gone, so was the camera man.  Tom knew he was in trouble.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

Coach opened the door to the room.  Said you have lunch period 4?  Tom answered that he did.  Coach said, "Good, boy, I have another one for you.  Just relax, he'll be here in2 min."  Another one, Tom thought.  Tom Twas totally confused.  Meanwhile coach took his finger, made Tom lick it, stuck the finger in a baggy, and then in Tom's ass.  It burned and Tom whined.  Soon boy, it will feel so good.  Just wait a minute or two.  

The knock on the door told Coach is was time to hood Tom again.  Done quickly, Tom heard the door open and a deep voice say, "this the kid who wants to play?"  When coach pulled the sheet off Tom to unveil the masterpiece, the man said, "Hell, you sure he's only 19 with all that fur."  Here is his driver's license,"  Coach replied.  

The man played with Tom's furry ass saying, "I could comb it, but I'm in a hurry.  I'm going to fuck it."

Finger first had Tom writhing in pleasure.  Tom's please Sir fuck me had the man ready.  The man said, "You want this fat cock boy?  Show me, back up on it."  Tom reached around felt for the big cock hand helped to find it way into his hole.  He pushed back surprised that he opened easily for it.  His hole gulped the dick and Tom pushed back.  Suddenly, he began to move back and forth moaning like a bitch.  The feeling overwhelmed him.  He began to say  fuck me over and over.  

The man rolled Tom onto his back without removing his cock from Tom's hole. The minute he was over he began to pound Tom like a hammer on a nail.    Tom pleaded, "harder, fuck me harder."  Both man and boy were sweating like in a sauna.  Suddenly, Tom shot a load out his cock.  The man felt the orgasm in Tom's hole and shot his load as well.  

The man got up.  Tom heard him get dressed and leave.  Coach came in saying, "shower boy.  I've got 5 Guys for us.  Get that plug in you."  Tom answered, "Yes, Sir."  He slid the plug in but it was sliding out.  Coach produced a larger one and Tom worked it in.  The ate in the room.  Coach said, "We have to get out of here now.  They need to pick up cameras and lights."

Tom didn't really understand but knew his hole wanted more than the plug.  He asked, "Did you take videos?"  Coach answered, "I didn't, but a friend did.  I'll give you an address to find them on Internet. You can see how good you look all fucked up."

"Was this the interview for scholarship," Tom asked.  Coach said, "The scholarship is insured."

• Like 6
  • Piggy 9

The afternoon at school was like a daze.  Tom was having flashbacks.  The end of the day announcements pulled him back to reality.  Tom Kistner, report to Coach C's office immediately.  Tom picked up his things and headed for the office.  All coach said was, "After practice, I have some things to show you."  Suit up and give it all you've got.  Wait, Pull down your pants."  As Tom did, Coach pulled the plug out, had Tom lick it and said, "You can't be on the field with this in you."

Tom went into the john and let the cum run out.  It was mostly watery.  He flushed it away, sadly.  Dressed for the field, the guys in the locker room asked about the interview.  Tom said it was rigorous.  They asked if there were game films.  Tom let the know there were films.  

Practice was gruelling.  Tom expended all his energy, gave his all.  There were a few men in the stands watching.  He wondered if they were the interviewers.  That would have to wait.  JD was filming practice as he always did.  

After 6pm, Coach said hit the showers and head for home.  To Tom he said, "after you have supper, my house. " Tom said he would be there.

When he walked in the house, his mom said, "There's my studly football boy.  Dinner is on the table."  Tom sat down with his Dad and his brother Rob.  They had the usual dinner conversations.  Tom said, "I had an interview for a scholarship today."  His Dad beamed thinking how much money it could save the family.  Dad said, "Son if you can get scholarships, it will make a big difference for our family budget."  Tom knew he would take all the money he could get.

At 7:30, Tom rang Coach's doorbell.  Coach opened it and pulled the boy in.  The room was not well lit and Coach sent Tom to a chair facing the TV.  He said,  "Watch carefully, this is raw footage.  It will be edited to make a better video."  Tom couldn't believe his eyes.  It was Tom face down ass up.  A huge man approached him.  Tom could see one fat cock headed for his ass.  Then it began, the man saying," take my load, you filthy slut.  You know you want it.  Tell me you want it." Tom heard himself say, "Give it to me, wreck my hole."  

The second feature was a smaller guy but he had a bigger cock.  Tom heard himself saying, "Fuck me, please fuck me.  Fill my cunt with your cum.  The man did.  He got off the bed and left.

God, the third guy was the desk clerk at the hotel.  He recognized him immediately.  By now, Tom was begging for cock,  Pleading to be fucked.  Tom didn't remember that.  

Coach said, "these videos will be available to select people who will pay large amounts of money.  We will pay the filmers, editors, and split the profits.  Your portion will go into a scholarship fun to add to what I know you will get from State.  We will be making more videos.  If Possible,  I want them to see you just masked, coming in, stripping for the camera and laying on the bed, ready to take the first cock I bring in.  By the way, the desk clerk will be a regular."  He knows who you are and won't ruin his life with his wife and kids by exposing you."

We play Friday night in Carmel.  Next filming Saturday afternoon,"  Coach said.  "Will you be ready."  Tom only thought of money, his family's budget, and how good being fucked felt and answered, "Yes, SIR."

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

Nice. Coach is making sure his quarterback is getting a reputation for taking loads. Maybe the stud's sperm should be offered up to feed some cocksuckers in town, too. 

• Like 1

Monday night after practice, Tom showed up at Coach's door for game vids.  The two watched as if nothing else had ever happened.  When the finished, Coach said, "Boy, strip. and give me ten."  Tom did as he was told but Coach said, "Wait, you do your pushups on this special board."  Tom had never seen such a board.  It had a sort of tube attached.  Tom was to start from the down position with his dick in the tube.  Tom did as told.  He began the up and down motions, on the down there was no problem, on the up the tube squeezed Tom's elephant cock pulling on it as he pushed his body up.  Stretching the already huge cock.  When Tom counted the tenth repitition, Tom got a surprise, a jolt of electricty ran thru hiis big dick and he came.  He came a lot.  Tom turned to coach, saying, "I'm sorry Coach, it just happened."  Coach smiled saying, "Electricity can be a wonderfu thing boy.  No go clean out your hole.  You need a dose of fresh cum.  Coach took the cup off the tube that had collected Tom's cum.  He put it into a needles syringe baister.  When Tom came out of the bathroom, all naked, Coach had him bend over a chair, shot Tom's own cum into his hole and began to fuck away at him.  "Tom, do you want my cum,"Coach demanded.  Tom could only ned, he begged. Coach was fucking him like a 2 bit whore.  Coach gave three loads to his stud quarterback and said, "Boy, you will get plenty more hot cum. Good thing you like it.  But, you are going to have to learn to top, too.  We will work on that with a friend of mine.  I never bottom. "

Coach produced a larger plug than before, forced it into Tom's ass and sent him home saying," take it out in my office in the morning, not before."  Tom dressed, thanked Coach and moved toward the door.  Coach shouted,"Halt, my special sluts get a kiss."  He and Tom engaged in a long wet kiss.  And then again.  When they finally broke, Tom got on his motorcycle and headed home.  His mind was agog.  The plug was driving him crazy with every move.  He fell asleep around midnight.  His dreams were of cock.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

Enjoying the story, Mjkuhl. I love that Tom is taking loads. And, also, that Coach just milked him of his stud sperm, so that it can be put to better use. 😈 As long as Jan doesn't get anymore of it. 💦🤤