How do you feel when a top leaves without saying anything when done with you?

On 5/11/2024 at 12:28 PM, BareBackBubbleButt said:

I love it when a man dumps his load pulls up his pants and just leaves. It shows what a total worthless piece of shit I am. Just a hole to cum in.  You wouldn’t expect a man to say thank you to a flesh light. That’s what our holes are. He’s already complimented you by picking you to cum in....

I like to think of myself as the equivalent of a urinal. When men piss in a urinal, they don't stop to think about the urinal. They don't thank the urinal. They use it for it's purpose, and then they zip up and leave without a thought. Pig wants to be that urinal for their cum. It wants him to have no other thought than to use this urinal and then walk away from it like it's an inanimate object that has served it's purpose. 

• Like 1

I agree with both Sub4oralcum and BareBackBubbleButt, no need for talk or thank you...

It is the duty of a Good Cum PIG to receive the Man's cum and piss where ever he chooses to put it!!!

They don't need to say thank you, or even know our names or we don't need to know their names we are there to service.

It is a duty for PIGS like me to do so!!!!

On 5/6/2024 at 1:29 PM, norefusal said:

i like the thanks, see ya, or smack on the ass as it means they enjoyed themselves and may likely be back for more. 

the ones who just quickly rush out, no words, make me suspect they're overcome w guilt and regret. closet case self-hatred or young gays who think they can do better but horniness made them sink low and fuck a dad 

This

• 3 weeks later...