Bathouse Question

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Do you go barefoot or do you wear shoes or something else on your feet? Going barefoot seems so dirty, knowing there is probably cum and piss on the floor. But then what about the hot tube area or sauna area? I don't want to wear a good pair of shoes there. So what do you all wear?

I always go barefoot at the baths...I feel the same way nipplepigny feels...i mean I'm swallowing cum and piss and taking loads up my hole so what's the big deal about walking barefoot...also being totally naked adds to the primal nature of the sex act...also love being naked at bookstores where I'm standing barefoot in cum puddles in the booths

Guest ff-whole

Flipflops because of fungus feet... I don't mind the semen/piss, but fungus feet I can do without. A hell to beat that shitty itch between my toes.

hey men- just in from a weekend at the saunas of Chicago- at Steamworks on Friday I was barefoot the whole time- but I was also in a sling room and it was a Friday afternoon. Sat night I went to MAns Country, and I had flip flops on when I went there and just left them on. I do like the effect of barefoot much more than the sandals- sort of reinforces that I go raw and bare, plus there isn't that obnoxious slap slap sound with each step

I think there's something hot about being completely naked except for one article of clothing, whether that's barefoot and in a jock, or wearing a pair of sneakers without socks or ANYthing else. I understand the fears of athlete's foot, but a lot of the bathhouses that keep at least relatively clean mop the floors with a solution that's nearly half bleach, lol, and the hot tubs are often way over-chlorinated. I would say the chances of picking it up are less than at a public pool.

But then again, having a foot and sneaker fetish myself, the shoes or barefoot question is usually answered by which one I'm more in the mood for. Always an unexpected pleasure to run into somebody who likes to suck toes while they're fucking you or vice-versa.

Both here. Never had athlete's foot. Flip flops are the norm, but if the place is pretty clean, barefoot too.

That's amazing, Tightslider, that you've never pick-up the fungus. It seems I have only to think about Athlete's Feet and I contract it. It's easy enough to eliminate, but it's still uncomfortable.

I go barefoot, whenever I can. In bathhouses it mostly ok, but I hate those parties with "dresscode: naked" which force you to wear not only flipflops but tight closed shoes

My solution to that is to wear boots. More comfortable, meets the party requirements, and can look pretty damn good on either a top or botttom!