Bathouse Question

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

I walk around bare feet. Why would I be so worried about stepping on cum or piss? If I were to get it in my ass! About athletes foot, well, there's otc generic brands which work excellent to get rid of it, fast. I've never gotten athlete's foot for walking around barefeet, wonder how likely is that to happen.

I also wonder, why is wearing booths, sneakers or such "required", or the norm at sex parties? i don't get it yet.

We Aussies have a product that cleans up athlete's foot and all minor fungi problems quickly and easily.. It's called eucalyptus oil. Like the add for a type of credit card.. I never leave home in my travels without it!

Edited by Leather69
spelling

• 4 weeks later...

I tend to wear sandals that I can easily slip on & Off. Summer months the pavement is hot by the pool, and I just hang my towel and the shoes below when in the wet area. If it is a "Shoes required" party, then boots.... but for me that is just costume like a jock or leather.

NAKED is always best !

• 1 year later...

Totally bare. Nothing on my feet, just occasionally a towel. I like the wet areas of the bath house and not having to worry about remembering my flip flops is easier. I also like the feel of walking on sticky areas - makes me even hornier for the cum I want in my ass.

• Upvote 1

• 5 years later...

Never wear anything, not even a towel around me.  Just love being an open slut for the taking (though I do carry poppers in my hand).  Never caught anything on me feet, either, though I do find most major bathhouses are clean (ESC in NY, most of the Steamworks, the 'Club's).