A long time coming

“Oh GOD I’ve missed this cock daddy!!” I wailed as my top relentlessly hammered into my ass. Flat on my back he held my ankles and spread my legs wide, I groaned and held onto his ass with one hand and stroked his chest with the other.  I played with with nipple and traced my fingers down his powerful body, coming to rest on the biohazard tattoo on his hip. He smirked and spit into my open mouth. I swallowed greedily. 

“Yea that’s right baby, take that big poz cock, you like that? Better than your boyfriend’s?”

My own big dick got painfully hard at this, but nobody moved to touch it. My dick didn’t matter tonight.  I wondered briefly if it ever would again. 

“Fuck yes daddy poz my ass!! 

It was the first time I had said this. It was a long time coming.  

We had met years earlier on Grindr. He was poz, I was on PrEP, we fucked a bunch and it was always amazing. I was twinkier then. Slender and toned with a thick 8.5” dick and a tight ass both of which got me lots and lots of attention. 

I was immediately attracted to him, 10 years older than me and my height but had about 50 pounds on me. He had thick muscled arms and legs, a big chest, and a bit of a gut.  A man who liked to workout and eat. My kind of man.  Of course what really got my attention was his 9” dick - long and straight and perfectly thick.  I was taking a lot of dick back then so I could take him no problem, for me, that was boyfriend dick.

We used condoms at first, his choice. Then one night he asked me if I prefer it bare. Without thinking I said yes. He slid into me raw and we never looked back.  

He fucked me regularly for 3 months. I was vers but he never showed an interest in bottoming and I never wanted to top him. I loved his dick too much. Then the unthinkable happened, unthinkable to me anyway. I met a boy. We fell in love. And within a few weeks I went from being sluttiest guy any of my friends knew to being a one man man.

My boyfriend is adorable. A tight bodied little blond twink with perfectly proportioned muscles and an entirely adequate dick. Not that he used it much. He was a total bottom. And we were happy for a long while!

But 5 years on and my gaze was starting to wander. I hadn’t been fucked since the last time poz daddy dropped a load up me, and I was getting the itch.  At 29 my body had changed a bit. More of a twunk now, I spend a lot of time at the gym. Firm pecs, a flat stomach, round tight ass, powerful legs and arms. I have a little chest hair and light dusting around my hole. 

My boyfriend worked in finance and was getting pretty senior. He came home one night and said that he’s been asked to set up a new satelite office. In Singapore. He would be gone four months.

I wish I could say I didn’t immediately start thinking about getting fucked but. I did. 

Life continued on as normal for the next few weeks as he got ready to go. Tearful goodbyes and plans made for visiting and FaceTiming, and he was off. I would miss him, of course, but I couldn’t wait to get back to my old ways. Were we in an open relationship? Not exactly. We left it vague as to what we were allowed to do. Something of a don’t ask don’t tell policy which is definitely a recipe for disaster but…. I did not care. I was too horny. 

By the time he was in the air, the apps were on my phone and I had douched for the first time in five years. I had the first halfway decent looking guy with a halfway decent dick at my apartment within 30 minutes of logging in and was screaming as I came all over my abs with his cock pumping his own orgasm into the condom deep in my ass 10 minutes after that. I was happy. I wanted more. I felt guilty. I wanted more. Complex feelings made the sex better. 

The next day was another. And another after that. The guilt lessened. 

The following weekend I was at the gym in my normal getup. Jock under some booty shorts and a little tank top. I had take to going to the gym cleaned out just in case. 

I was stretching after my last set in a corner when I felt a hand on the small of my back and a deep voice at my ear…

”You look good, bitch.”

My dick swelled. I turned. It was poz daddy. I hadn’t seen him since our last fuck, not even around the neighborhood. 
“Holy shit!” I beamed at him. My cock became rock hard and very visible in my tiny shorts. He looked much the same. Bigger than I remember. He had put on some more muscle but his gut had grown a bit too. I didn’t mind one fucking bit. 

“Been living in SF for a while. Just moved back. You still got my number?”

”Ah no sir…. I don’t”

”Doesn’t matter. You free tonight? I need back in that pussy of yours”

”I’m free now”

”Damn right you are. Let’s go shower”

We walked to the locker room. My locker was across the aisle from his. I stripped deliberately. Slowly. Angled so he had full view of my ass as I slipped my shorts down over the hard muscle. My cock was hard the entire time. I grabbed a towel to hide it on my way to the shower but he appeared at my shoulder.

”no. Walk to the shower naked. Show yourself off. Show all these boys what a prime piece of jock pussy you are.”

So with a chubby dick I sauntered to the shower. My daddy right behind me. I chose a stall in the back. He glanced over his shoulder at some twink and winked as he opened the door and followed me in. 

It’s a gay gym, so this type of thing is not uncommon but to do it so blatantly after parading me through the room and in the middle of the day…. I was horned up beyond belief. 

I went to kiss him but he stopped me. 

“Not yet slut. soap up. I wanna watch you”

So I did. Putting on a bit of a show. My dick fully hard, as was his. My mouth aching to suck him. My hole twitching, remembering how good he felt inside me. 

“Good boy. Rinse off and meet outside.”

He left. I waited. Turning the water to freezing to get my dick to go down. I got dressed. Little denim shorts and tank. I could feel the eyes on me. 

Outside he grabbed my hand and we silently walked the few blocks to his place like we were boyfriends. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. 

His apartment was on the top floor of a townhouse. Studio. Messy. Dark. None of which mattered. Once inside he turned to me like a cat who had just caught a bird. 

His big hands grabbed my ass and pulled me close. His belly pressing to my flat, hard stomach. 

“Been a long time boy. Whatchu been up to?” His lips grazed my ear as he almost whispered to me. Shivers went down my spine. 
“ahhh. Boyfriend” I managed

”still with him?”

”yes. Out of town”

”mmmmm naughty boy. Daddy likes that. Still on PrEP?”

”no sir”

”and yet you’re here with me?”

“Yes sir” I gasped, as his hand squeezed tighter

”so me how much you missed me, baby”

And with that I had my clothes off in an instant and dropped to my knees.  I nuzzled his crotch, receiving an appreciative groan from daddy. I undid his pants and fished his magnificent fully hard perfect cock out and engulfed it in my eager mouth. I was out of practice and I choked and sputtered but he seemed to like that even more as his hands found my head and started to take control.

After a few minutes I pulled off to catch my breath and grazed up at him lustily as I tongue bathed his shaft and balls.  I wanted more. I wanted all of him. My hands reached up to his waistband and pulled his pants further down so I could have better access. My tongue snaked all around his big, heavy balls down to his taint. I swiveled my body around, hands reaching to his ass and pulled apart his cheeks. He let out a surprised groan as my traced a circle around his hole eventually plunging in as deep as I could. I ate his ass hungrily, something I never did with my tops. But I wanted everything his body had to offer. I wanted to please him. 

And suddenly he pulled me up, looked into my eyes, and tossed me on the bed like a ragdoll. I wanted to kiss him. I tried. But he kept far enough away, smirking all the while.

He stripped his shirt off and I saw for the first time in 5 years his massive chest and big belly with that familiar biohazard tat above his hip. His pants still bunched at his feet he moved the one step to meet me on the bed. My legs parted. My cock bounced, my hole winked in anticipation.

Climbing between my legs his cock dropped and hovered right outside my hole.

”You want it?”

”Pleeeaaase I whined”

He started to push into me. I gasped.

”Tighter than you used to be, bitch!”

”Been topping”

”Big top man turns into a greedy little bottom fag as soon as he sees his daddy, eh?” I nodded. “That’s hot, baby boy.” Feeling the resistance he grabbed some lube and poppers from the nightstand “Here. You get this today only.” I was grateful. He squirted lube into my hand “Put it on me” I did  feeling his massive length and getting even more turned on. I fed his cock back into me and groaned as he rested there  just the head inside as he uncapped the poppers and fed them to me. My head swimming from the chemicals, hole relaxing he pressed on.

With agonizing and tantalizing slowness he bottomed out in me, his pubes pressed against me and I cried out in a mixture of pain and bliss as my re-Virginized hole was stretched. He grinded around deep inside me as I panted and grasped at his back. 

“Ready boy?”

”Fuck yes sir!!”

”Gonna let me cum in you?”

I hesitated, “I’m not on-“

”Pretty sure I’m undetectable. So you’re good.” I relaxed  

And so he began  Slowly at first. Making me feel each and every inch as he slowly withdrew his dick to the tip and plunged it equally slowly back in.  He had me to riled up before long I was pulling him back into me harder and faster, desperate for more of his perfect dick. It hurt, but I didn’t care . I was a man possessed.

And so was he. After a few minutes he pulled all the way out of me and stood back to admire my sweaty body with my newly gaping pussy. Not wanting to be without him inside me for too long I jumped up and was back on my knees in front of him, sinking my mouth down his dick, so horny and popped up now I felt his cock slip into my throat and he groaned loudly as my forehead came to rest on his belly and my nose in his pubes.

He fucked my throat a bit before he threw me back on the bed, spread my legs wide and plunged back into me. I cried out in pain and pleasure as he pummeled me so deeply.

”Yeah baby take that big poz cock, you like that? Better than your boyfriend’s?”

”Fuck yeah daddy poz my ass!”

I had no idea where it came from but he loved that, and before long he was cumming deep inside of me as I grabbed onto his ass holding him deep inside as he and I quivered together. My muscles flexing. My dick harder than it’s been in years leaked all over my tight abs.

Only then did he kiss me. Only then, did I cum.

Edited by drscorpio
Edited as per poster request
  • Like 28
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 3

Part II

Fuck. I lay there for a moment panting, covered in cum, contemplating what I had done. What my abject lust had compelled me to do. I had crossed a line. But no time to think about that now. Daddy pulled his softening dick from my ass and pointed to it expectantly. I was on my knees again in a flash taking it into my mouth. Licking up and down the shaft, around his balls, being sure to clean every centimeter. 

“Good boy” he said

I stood, looking deep into his eyes. He wasn’t cold, per se, but he looked at me in a detached way. As a piece of property or plaything. Not a person, but a thing. I didn’t hate that. 

He gave me a light slap on my ass, “it’s good to see you. You’re even better than I remember. Come back anytime but before you do, get a full body wax. Leave some above your dick.” And with that he grabbed a pen and wrote his number on my forearm, winked, and went into the bathroom. My dick swelled at this. I heard the water turn on and I took that as my cue to get dressed and make myself scarce.

Of course I couldn’t get him out of my head. Honestly I didn’t try all that hard. I kept reaching between my legs to play with my sloppy and leaking hole. I missed that feeling. Very few men I had been with made me feel as good as he did. He wasn’t rough, but he was assertive. He made me feel his dominance and as a 6’2” hung muscular jock I… didn’t get to feel that way often. I hadn’t realized before my relationship how much I craved that, and now that I had it back…. I didn’t want to give it up. Risks and all. I was ready. 

So it was that I booked an appointment at a spa for the next day. Full body wax with a trimmed landing strip above my dick. As ordered. I looked fucking good. I preened in the mirror, admiring my smooth muscles and tight pink hole. 

I texted daddy. “Ready when you are, sir”

“Pic”

I sent him a pic. 

“Tonight. Wear those slutty shorts and a tank”

A few hours later he was pulling me into his apartment. He had answered the door naked which got me immediately boned up. He noticed, grabbing my dick through my shorts 

“Such a big pretty dick you’ve got. Too bad really, it’s confused you for so long. Let you believe you could or should be topping but we know the truth don’t we?” 

I nodded. 

“We might need to do something about this then huh? Maybe lock you up? Would you like that?” 

“If you want me to, daddy. What I want doesn’t matter”

“Oh sure it does baby, we need you feeling good and horned up for daddy at all times!” He squeezed. I whimpered. “We’ve got time to figure out what you need. For now, we’ll let it hang but ain’t nobody gonna be touching it got that? you cum hands free or you don’t cum in front of me”

“Yes sir”

He sat down on an armchair in the corner and spread his legs wide. His massive cock standing straight up like a monument to sex. My mouth watered. My hole quivered. I knelt between his legs and got to work slobbering on my daddy’s cock. Remembering what he said the last time, no lube and no poppers I let my saliva flow freely. My tongue slathered him everywhere. Balls, taint, asshole. I was loving eating him out, it felt so right to worship every inch of him like this. 

“Strip” he barked. I stood and did as I was told. 

“Beautiful.” He murmured as he ran a hand from my pec down my stomach, fingers grazing the little landing strip but stopping short of my dick. 

“Ride it” he shifted in the seat to allow me access and I straddled him placing his dripping cock at my entrance. Slowly I eased down. Painfully he stretched me, but I had prepped a bit so I was ready. He smiled when my taint came to rest on his pubes, my dick resting on his belly. I smiled back and slowly started to pleasure him. Rocking my hips, lifting up a bit and back down. Deeply fucking myself on him. 

His hands explored my body deliberately and possessively. I gasped as he pinched one nipple, then the next. I’ve never been much for nipple play but with him, I was a soft mound of clay to be molded to his desire. I leaned back, hands on his legs to stabilize, and threw my head back as I started to bounce harder and faster, his fingers never letting up on my tits. His perfect cock hitting every pleasure center I had and I could feel an orgasm rising. I desperately hoped to cum, but sensing my climax daddy pulled my face to his, slowing our fuck.

“Not so fast baby, make your daddy cum first”

I whined in disappointment but got to work. Remembering he liked his tits and ears played with I leaned down to lick around his ear. My hand went to his nipples, first tracing around them and then lightly rolling them between my fingers. Flicking them occasionally. I moved my knees up so they were on either side of his body between him and the chair so I could raise myself all the way up pausing with his head just inside my ass, and slam back down to the balls. It was intense for me, but I timed it so I was getting his ear and nips and the long stroking all together. He grunted in pleasure. He was close. 

Soon he had his hands on my hips and was thrusting hard and fast up into me. His breathing erratic and heavy. I doubled my efforts on his nips and squeezed my loosening cunt on his dick and he erupted with a howl deep inside of me. 

We stayed connected like that for a minute. His fingertips caressing my back, my head resting against his. Then that little smack on my ass. 

“Good boy.” I knew what was expected now. I slowly stood up, his heavy cock slipping out of me. Back on my knees I started with the pool of precum I left on his soft belly, licking down to his balls, up his shaft, carefully swallowing his cock down to the root. 

I stood up. Not sure if he’d follow through on the no cumming unless it’s hands free bit but he just looked at me with that same detached but lustful way, “till next time bitch.”

• Like 18
  • Piggy 10

Part III

Daddy had been breeding me regularly for a month now and I had never been more fulfilled. Our sex was at times hard and dominating and at times tender and slow. Either way, I was fulfilled knowing the pleasure my body was giving this sexy bear of a man and that I was satisfying his needs. Whatever they were at that moment. 

I came to crave that little smack on my ass when he was done. Appreciation for a job well done. 

Since that first time though, I had yet to cum again. At times, that denial felt deliberate. A deep and hard fuck from behind - his cock slamming into my second hole eliciting higher and higher pitched sounds from my gaping mouth - would end suddenly with his climax and ahead of my own. 

I can’t lie. This denial was an amazing aphrodisiac. It had me crawling back nearly every night hoping he would finally let me finish. And each night another disappointment had me racing back home so I could fuck his load deeper into me with my favorite 10” dildo (affectionately called Mr. Big) while I jerked myself off. 

Then there was that one special night. The night I made a decision that would change my life forever. 

We were on his bed, I was straddling him reverse cowgirl slowly but deliberately fucking myself, luxuriating in the pleasure. His hands holding onto my waist to make sure I got all the right angles for him.

“I’ve been talking to my friends about you. They’re very jealous of me and want to meet you. I think you’d like them.” He said. His grip tightening on my waist a bit. 

“I’m sure I would daddy! If they’re anything like you though I might not be able to control myself…” unsure if he wanted to share me, it was a risk. I had been seeing him exclusively. 

Sitting up and kissing my neck “Oh I wouldn’t expect you to baby. I know what you are. What you need”

“Mmmph yes daddyyy” I whined as I ground my ass back into him. 

He picked us up and walked us over to his kitchen counter. Feet spread, my hands bracing against the counter he entered me from behind. I gasped as he brought a hand to my hip to pull me even deeper back onto him. His other hand went up to my throat. A little pressure. My dick got harder. A few more of those exceptionally long, hard, deep thrusts and daddy had fucked all the bass out of my voice as I devolved into a screaming begging mess. I could feel an orgasm coming and I was desperate. For the first time I showed him how desperate. 

“Pllleeeaaaaase daddy PLEASE fuck me hard it feels so fucking good! You’re the best I’ve ever had daddy please don’t stop you’re gonna make me cum!!!”

“What do you need?”

“I need your cock. Your cum. I need to cum with you inside me please!!”

“Why my cock?”

“Because you’re so big and such a MAN”

“I’m gonna share you with my friends, they’re like me. And I can’t vouch for whether they’re undetectable or not”

“I don’t give a shit poz me if you want I’m yours!!” 

“You’re gonna need to dump that boyfriend when he gets home. I don’t share”

“FUCK HIM”

“Good girl” 

I shuddered at that. And as he snaked his fingers from my throat into my mouth his pace quickened and as I sucked on his big manly fingers I finally came all over his floor. My dick bigger and harder than it had ever been, my ass reduced to a sloppy quivering pussy. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

Posted (edited)

Part IV

He withdrew his perfect cock from my ass and since he hadn’t yet cum, I dropped to my knees and grabbing his big hairy ass in my hands pulled him deep into my throat. I made love to him with my mouth and throat, my tongue sliding down over his balls as he grabbed my head to fuck my face properly. Before long he was erupting down my throat and I greedily swallowed it all down. 

Pulling me to my feet his hands went to cup my round muscular ass cheeks as he gazed deep into my eyes. 

“When’s your boyfriend back?”

“Two weeks, daddy”

“Good. You’ll have time to think about what you said tonight. If you decide to stay with him, fine. This has been fun. But I want you to be honest with yourself. Think about how it felt to say those things out loud to another man. How it felt to admit to something dark about yourself and to not be judged. I don’t think it is coincidence that as soon as you said those things that big dick of yours released the biggest load of cum I’ve never seen and that pussy quaked with the most powerful orgasm I think you’ve ever had. Don’t bother denying it, those squeals you let out told me all I needed to know.”

I groaned as his fingers found my hole. I moved to speak but he stopped me. 

“Don’t say anything bitch. You don’t need to. I want you to get dressed now and go home. Don’t call me unless you dump him. And don’t cum until then. I will know. You can suck all the dick you want, get fucked all you want. But do not cum. Got it?”

I nodded. 

Back home, a million thoughts coursed through my mind. True he was the best sex I had ever had. True I felt more myself when I was with him than I had in years. True he had awakened dark desires in me, and putting words to those and to be praised for that was an amazing feeling. But my boyfriend was kind. I was kinder when I was with him. Wasn’t a guy like me supposed to end up with a guy like him? Big alpha looking jock with the perfect body and a career and a successful hot little twink bottom with a tight ass?

His ass. The thought of it used to get me rock hard but now….. nothing. In fact my mind wandered to picturing him taking my daddy’s fat cock deep up his ass with me looking on, waiting excitedly for the moment when daddy will roar as he emptied his poz load deep inside of him, followed by that possessive slap on his ass. 

So I guess that answers that question. Though if I think about it, it never really was a question. Over my years  as a slutty single, I was most consumed by those men who saw me for what I am, as daddy does, and used me to provide as much pleasure to themselves as they could extract from my holes. And that in turn gave me pleasure. 

So I spent the following two weeks killing it at the gym and trying not to focus on sex too much. I wanted to be the best prize I could be for my daddy, as I didn’t know what he had in store for me that first night of my impending freedom. 

I became increasingly horny. And I was desperate for daddy. True to his instructions though, I did not contact him.  Then, the night before my boyfriend was going to be home I went out to an old favorite bar.  I was desperate and he said I could get fucked so… I threw on a jock and daddy’s fave little jean shorts with a low tank and headed out. At the bar I was, as always, ogled and groped by everyone there bold enough to try it. Little did they know I would’ve let any of them fuck me right there in the bar. 

One guy however did more. He approached me, smiled, slide his hand down the back of my shorts and between the hard globes of my ass to find my smooth, accommodating hole. Kissing me deeply his tongue snaked into my mouth and I returned his kiss passionately and eagerly, my hand coming to rest on his ample bulge. 

We chatted a bit as he played with and admired my body a bit more. He turned me around so his bulge pressed into my ass and ran his hand up my shirt to play with my nipple as he ordered a drink. I leaned back, happy to be objectified like this and made eye contact with and older guy in the corner who smirked approvingly. I winked and ran my tongue around my lips while moving a hand to the man’s ass to pull him closer  

Eventually he told me it was time for us to go, and he took me back to his place. 

I made an absolute spectacle of myself in the back of the taxi. Making out, licking and sucking on his neck and ears.  I even risked rubbing my face into his crotch. He whispered into my ear “I’m going to fuck you so godamn hard as soon as we get out of this car”

We entered his building, he said hello to the doorman who, I suspect, had seen this scene play out many times before. His arm around my waist we tumbled into the elevator and he was quick to tear my shorts open and let them fall to the floor. He spun me around and dove into eating my hole deeply and masterfully. It felt fucking great. It occurred to me vaguely that the security guard might be seeing this. Perhaps that was the point. But I didn’t care. It made it better. 

The doors opened and we practically ran to his apartment. I didn’t bother putting the shorts on. It was late. I stripped the tank off at his door and once inside he had me pressed against the wall in his foyer as he ate me out ferociously. His hand drifting to the pouch of my jock pausing his ministrations to say “mmmm boy is packing too, doesn’t matter though does it? You’re here to get fucked”

“Yes sir!! Please!”

“Get me naked boy”

I pulled his clothing off as quickly as possible. Pulling down his underwear revealed a long and decently thick cock. Nothing like my daddy’s but it would do just fine. I grasped it and stroked it gently as we made out some more. My cock swelled tasting my ass on his mouth and I moaned pathetically into him. 

He chuckled and pulled me down a hallway, pushing me face down onto his bed. He had lovely silk sheets, I guess he wasn’t planning on getting laid tonight. Still in the jock I felt his legs straddling my upturned ass. Cock resting between my cheeks. He raised himself up and a moment later he was pressing into me. Ugh. Condom. 

I winced as he pushed further into me. Finally feeling his pubes pressing against me he started to pull out slowly. Then all the way in. My boner, however, was gone. 

I reached behind me for his cock. Felt the rubber and started to slip my finger beneath it. 

“Hoho what’re you doin’ boy?”

“Please daddy take the condom off…? I wanna feel you”

“Oh yea? You don’t know me”

“I trust you”

“You’ve got no reason to. Besides I’m not worried about you, I’m worried about me! Bound to catch something from a slut like you”

“Promise I’ve got a clean bill of health!” Which was true. Last time I checked. I just… hadn’t checked in a while. Not my fault he didn’t ask when that was. 

“I dunno…” he trailed off  

But he kept fucking. And my fingers stayed between him and the condom and each time he withdrew I rolled a bit more of it off until finally… I tossed it onto the bed next to us and he continued to fuck. 

“Oh godamnnnn this is good pussy FUCK boy somebody trained you well.” I just moaned into the mattress

“Want me to take this jock off you? Jerk that big dick of yours off while you take mine?” He reached below me to fondle my cock which by now had risen to full mast again. 

“No please sir… my daddy won’t let me cum”

“Oh fuck that’s hot. He k ow you’re here right now?”

“No sir but I’ll tell him” sending this guy got off on cheating sluts I added “he’s been using me while my boyfriend is out of town for work and gave me an ultimatum. He won’t fuck me again unless I dump him tomorrow when he comes home. I can get fucked but I can’t cum until I call him.”

“Oh shit! You’re a dirty fucking boy aren’t you? Daddy got a big dick?” 

“Yessir”

“That why you gonna leave your own boy? Dumb fag like you can’t resist a daddy with a big dick, huh?”

“Mmmmm no sir no sir! Please gimme that big fuckin dick of yours! Cum deep in my pussy!!”

“FUCK YOU STUPID FUCKER TAKE MY POZ LOAD UP THAT BEAUTIFUL FUCKIN ASS!!”

After a few moments he pulled out of me. His load dribbling out. 

“You’re poz?” I asked

“You’re not?”

“Not yet. Daddy’s working on it though” and I turned around taking him into my mouth to clean him while he stroked my hair  

A smirk  

“Hit me up when it takes. Would love to fuck a new convert with his daddy” he put his number into my phone and sent me on my way. 

Edited by john2586
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5