A long time coming

Part V.

And so the day came when my boyfriend returned and I needed to follow through on all of my promises. I want to say it was hard, and that I was nervous. But it wasn’t. And I wasn’t. Cutting to the chase he was sad, but not surprised. I had been pretty quiet while he was away and he had felt the growing distance. I gave him some space to grab some of his stuff from my apartment. 

While I was out I called daddy. My cock sprang to life instantly. I had prepped for this and I hadn’t cum in two full weeks. My balls ached. 

“Yes bitch?” He answered

“It’s done”

“Come over”

“He’s still packing up I don’t-“

“Come. Over.”

Figuring the bf didn’t want to see me right now anyway I went. Wearing what I had on, a threadbare t shirt and running shorts. My cock was clearly visible, I didn’t care. 

Inside his apartment daddy ordered me to strip, and he stood there admiring my body, even tighter than when he’d seen it last. 

“Damn beautiful sight boy” he said as he approached me, hands reaching back to grab my ass and pull me in for a deep kiss, which I eagerly returned. “This ass is gonna look so good once I tattoo my name on it bitch. Now suck my dick, get me wet for that pussy”

I sucked him deeply. Eagerly. I could easily take him to the root each time now and he loved every second of it.  He abruptly pulled me up and tossed me onto my back on his bed. Spitting on my hole he shoved his full length into me making me yelp in surprise. 

He spit into his hand and grabbed onto my rock hard dick, which surprised me even more. He had never touched my dick before. 

I groaned loudly, knowing I wouldn’t last long. 

“You’ve been such a good boy I’m going to do this. Don’t get used to it.” He put his thumb into my mouth for me to suck, with drew it and went to work rubbing one of my nipples. I whimpered and whined at all of this attention and it was not long before I spewed an enormous load all over myself. I shot everywhere including into my own open, drooling mouth. 

He scooped up my cum, dribbled some into my mouth, and the rest he slathered over his dick. He flipped me onto my hands and knees and shoved back in. 

“Yessss daddy use my fuckin hole, I’ve missed you so much. The poz daddy who fucked me last night is nothing compared to you!”

“Got more poz cum last night?”

“Yes sir, I begged him to take the condom off and then he told me he’s poz right when he was cumming in me”

“Good cumdump. he know your deal? What a filthy cheating whore you are?”

“Yes sir! He wants to fuck me again with you when I convert!”

His thrusts became more powerful, more urgent then. Pushing my chest to the mattress he put his entire weight into the fuck. 

“Hell yeah bitch! That what you want? You want me to convert you?!”

“Yes daddy PLEASE! I want you and your friends to use me all you want and get me fuckin pregnant!”

My cock which had been soft, rose to its full 8.5”, slapping against my stomach with every thrust from daddy.  I was surprised to feel an orgasm building

“Oh shit please daddy don’t stop! You’re gonna make me cum please make me cum baby pleaseeee!” I whined

“You got it slut!” And he picked up the pace, his sweat dripping onto my back. I cried out in ecstasy as my ass started to twitch and cum started pouring from my cock onto the bed below. Just then daddy came with a roar and collapsed onto me, both of us heaving sweaty messes. 

• Like 20
  • Piggy 6

Part VI

I awoke with a start the next morning. Daddy was hugging me close, his hand resting on my abs, soft cock pressed against my ass. 

Fuck, I had fallen asleep! Daddy had never allowed that before. I guess I had woken him up too because he started stirring. Fingertips lightly tracing my hard stomach and coming to rest in my little patch of pubes just shy of my dick. Which was rapidly stiffening. Daddy lightly kissed my neck. 

“Morning baby boy. First day of the rest of your life, you ready?”

I reached my hand back, running my fingers through his hair, grinding my ass into his beautiful dick and moaned lightly in response. 

He kept sucking on my neck, moving one hand under me to grab a nipple and the one on my pubes moved to pull my leg up. His cock now rock hard and nestled between my cheeks. 

I spit in my hand and moved to coat him with it, pointing it at my hole and easing myself back onto him. The residual load inside me made it a bit easier but I still winced a bit as he bottomed out. 

The only way I can describe what happened next was that daddy made love to me. Slowly. Tenderly. Deeply. Passionately. I kept my back arched to give him maximum depth and he held my leg up. My hard cock flopping against me as he fucked and maintained his attention on my neck and nipples. I was in heaven, feeling things I’m not sure I had ever felt before.  Having this big powerful man behind me using my body for his pleasure but somehow still ensuring I was feeling good made me feel safe and even more committed to his pleasure. I squeezed my hole in time with his outstrokes and soon enough he was holding me tightly against himself as he emptied his balls into my pussy. 

Smack. 

He was up and I took him into my mouth. 

“Time for the gym”

Luckily I had arrived in gym clothes so I tossed my running shorts and T shirt on. Daddy’s load leaking a bit from my hole. 

“I think you need to start wearing more revealing clothes at the gym boy.”

“Yes sir. But this is all I have today. I could go home…”

“Nah, c’mere”. He grabbed his kitchen scissors and cut the bottom off my shirt, making it a crop top that ended just above my navel, and cut the sleeves off. “There. Now you look like the muscled bottom bitch I know you are in the bedroom. Everyone else should know it too.”

To say we got stares would be an understatement. Daddy walked me around that place like he owned both the gym and me. A possessive arm around my waist when talking to his gym buddies some straight, some gay. Spotting me, pushing me to go harder. It was a great workout, and I noticed many a lingering eye even from the straights. 

Finally finished I noticed daddy talking to one of the straights. A big burly guy apparently named Paul. 

“Paul is gonna come hang with us. Let’s go”

Back at daddy’s place we hung out chatting a bit. Daddy sitting with his arm around me, pinning me close to his body. It felt good. I was his boy and he wanted everyone to know. 

After a while the talk got a little… slow and awkward. And finally daddy whispered in my ear

“Go suck his dick. It’s why he’s here.”

Without a second thought I dropped down onto my hands and knees and crawled over until I was between his legs. Not knowing how far he wanted to go with a dude I simply pulled his shorts down in front and let his semi hard cock flop out. 

He gasped as I let my tongue trace up his shaft from root to tip, circling his head and sucking his respectable 7” right to the base. 

“Shiiiiiiit” he groaned. Hands on my head he started pulling me into his crotch. “Fuck man, your bitch is good!”

“Told ya.”

Once my hand went to his balls the show was over. Erupting in my mouth with a satisfying exclamation I swallowed it all, made sure his cock was clean, pulled his shorts back up and went back to my daddy. 

“Good boy” he said, looking me deep in my eyes. I smiled and cuddled in next to him. “Next time you’ll have to try his pussy. Tighter than your wife’s I bet and it can take a real beating”

“I dunno man…. Mouth is one thing but fucking….” He trailed off. But as he cast a final look at me before hurrying out the door I saw a glimmer of something behind his eyes. A curiousity. A hunger. A deprivation from whatever he’s been denied that is now on full offer…. I don’t think I’ve seen the last of Paul.

• Like 17
  • Piggy 2

• 5 weeks later...

Part VII

“Oh goddddddd daddy…. I love you so much!” I gasped. 

It was the morning of our third week together and I was in a position I frequently find myself: flat on my back in daddy’s bed, head smashed into the headboard with my man between my legs thrusting deeply inside my pussy. He was holding onto the headboard to get maximum leverage, digging so deeply and powerfully inside me I was reduced to a pathetic whimpering and gasping mess. My cock hard and leaking against my abs. Precum pooling in the divots created by my stomach muscles. I traced my fingers up his belly and around down his back, grasping at his ass pulling him into me. Since I couldn’t see his face from my angle, I needed somehow to show him how I felt. How even with him fully inside me I wanted more. 

It was the first time I had said this, but not the first time I felt it. 

“I know you do bitch! Show your daddy how much you love him!”

So I grabbed onto my feet and pulled my legs wider apart giving him full access to get as deep as possible. 

“Good. Now tighten that pussy up, I’ve been using you pretty hard and need you to help get me there” 

I complied. It somehow turned me on to hear that my ass had loosened up so much these past few weeks/months. Like a pair of boots finally broken in. I was being moulded to fit him. 

“Mmmmm fuck yes that’s a good boy. Keep pulsing on my dick bitch. Show me what a good pussy you got” he picked up his pace and with a deep growl came all the way inside of me. 

Pulling out of me my legs fell to either side of him and he lifted himself up to slide his glistening dick into my mouth to clean him up. I did so hungrily and gratefully. 

We showered and got dressed for the gym. Him in his standard (and might I add very sexy) sweat shorts and muscle T. Me in my now standard and very skimpy crop top and tiny shorts. Sometimes daddy gave me shorts so small my jock strap would show when doing squats. He free balled always. The combination of us had all the boys’ heads on a swivel at all times. Who could blame them. 

He never acknowledged what I said. I was anxious. Anxious I had said something that changed everything or worse, that it changed absolutely nothing. 

Daddy always liked to shower at the gym. He liked showing me off. We’d always walk to the shower together nude, big dicks swinging. Sometimes if a guy was eyeing us extra hard he’d give a little show. Have us stop at the sinks maybe to “wash our hands” and slip a finger between my cheeks or something. Cup my ass to guide me into a shower stall. 

As we were getting dressed he said “So now that you love me, I think we should do something to celebrate. Make sure everyone knows”

“Ok… what did you have in mi-“

“Surprise. Let’s go.”

He grabbed us a cab and in not too long we were pulling up in front of a tattoo parlor. 

Walking in he said hello to one of the artists and gave him a big hug. 

“Hey man, long time! Listen, my boy here wants ‘daddy’s boy’ on his right ass cheek, you got time?”

“Fuck yea, for you always! And for a chance to work on an ass like his…” he let out a sultry whistle. “I’m Pete, nice to meet ya!”

Pete was hot. Definitely. In a rough trade kind of way. Short and stocky. Beard. Heavily inked as you might expect. 

I started to speak and moved my hand to meet his for a shake but daddy stopped me “his name doesn’t matter”

“… ah… gotcha” he winked at me

He took us to the back of the shop, where daddy indicated I needed to strip. Which I did instantly. 

“Well trained!” Pete remarked, looking me up and down “fuckin hell man…. He’s the hottest piece of ass I’ve ever seen! You are one lucky asshole. Though, I know you in the sack and that kid is truly the lucky one. Aren’t you sweetheart?”

“Yes sir” my dick, for some reason, started to stiffen.  I briefly imagined him and my daddy together. I wondered if he was poz. 

“Alright. Face down on the table.”

30 minutes later in dainty script I had a new tattoo. I loved it. Obviously advertising who I am but more than that, it was put on me by my man. It occurred to me then that I didn’t need him to say anything back. This was confirmation enough. 

Daddy chuckled at my reaction, and gave me a quick kiss. 

“Alright boy anything else while we’re here?”

I paused. 

“… oh?” Daddy said with curiousity. 

“Well um… I’ve always wanted a nose ring…”

“Cute! Pete, little gold hoop through the left nostril please!”

I couldn’t really believe what I was doing. It is true I had always wanted one but I never allowed myself to consider it. I’m a professional. I’m a good boy. But no longer.  something about the tatt and the idea of a piercing made me feel like I was cementing my transformation. Moving solidly into a new phase of my life where I lived to serve this extraordinary man. 

A few somewhat painful moments later and I was done. For now anyway. I loved how it looked. Slutty. Honest. Me.

Pete spoke first holding my chin and moving my head side to side “love that little extra sparkle on your pretty fucking face, babe! And take it easy on his ass for a while, no infections!” Then he kissed me.  My panicked eyes flashed to daddy  nobody else had kissed me in front of him  sure I’ve sucked dick but this was more intimate. He nodded his consent and encouragement. And I melted into the kiss.

Daddy grabbed my (left) cheek and pulled me in for a kiss, looking into my eyes, “yeah. He’s a really pretty boy. C’mon.”

Pete winked again “Bye now, you come on ack anytime, I’ll work on you for free!”

For the next few days daddy didn’t lay a sexual finger on me. It was agony. But obviously the right thing to do. 

Once healed, I came back to his place from work that day and he met me at the door with a bag. “Bathroom. Prep. Get changed. We’re going out tonight”

• Like 10
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

This keeps getting better….. can’t wait to see where they are off to next …. Finally getting pozed?

and will his dick stay free so he can get hard and cum?  Ot is he going to get l locked up so all he has is his pussy?

18 hours ago, negbtm said:

I love when daddy's cock hits so good the only think my horny brain can moan out is "I love you daddy" like a complete fag

Do you know what the five most beautiful words in the English language are?

Part VIII

I went straight into the bathroom to prep. I had no idea what was going on but I missed my daddy’s dick and even after only a few days I was horny beyond belief. As I prepped, I started looking through the bag. 

Black jeans. Black leather jockstrap with a snap on cup. Boots. A neon green mesh tank top. 

My cock pulsed. I had an idea where we were headed. Finishing up and getting dressed I looked at myself somewhat in awe. I looked incredible. Tucked into my jeans, the tank exposed just enough of my skin to show off my muscles. Jeans hugged my ass for dear life. My hair, which I had been growing out a bit on a whim was by this point down to my chin. I put enough product in to give me a messy wettish look. I looked like a godamn slut and I couldn’t wait to see what was in store for me. 

Exiting the bathroom I was greeted by daddy, who let out a low growl and grabbed my ass hard bringing me in for a deep kiss. Rubbing his chest I melted into the kiss, happy my look pleased him, subservient to his desires. 

Daddy was dressed simply. Black t shirt and jeans. But he didn’t need much to show off the powerful masculinity he oozed at all times. 

He took my hand and lead me out. I realized vaguely I didn’t have keys or a wallet. Totally dependent on him. He moved his arm to hold me around my waist and I snuggled up closer to him as we walked. 

Before long I knew for sure my previous hunch was right. A seedy bar in an odd part of town. Seemingly normal upstairs, there’s a dark and steamy basement where all sorts of sordid things happen. I had been there once before with friends but I didn’t join in. Too nervous. But now… elated. 

“Ok boy, you know where we are?”

“Yes”

“You know what goes on downstairs?”

“Yes”

“We’re going to walk in. Make sure everyone sees you’re mine. But then, you’re gonna go off on your own. I’ll be watching and checking in. I want you to make yourself available to anyone and everyone who wants you. You’ll do whatever they want with one exception: You cannot top. Understand?” I smiled. 

“Yes daddy” My cock was rock hard. Straining in my jock. 

“Good boy. Make me proud”

And with that we walked up to the bouncer. 

“$10 cover per- oh shit! Good to see you, man! Come on in. this your new boy? Sexy motherfucker. I’ll tell Danny you guys drink for free. Enjoy” and then he grabbed my ass and pulled me close and whispered in my ear “I’ll see you soon pussyboy” and gave my ear a little lick. I shuddered. And daddy pulled me into the bar by my waist. 

Sparse crowd upstairs, but we went immediately to the basement which was pretty packed. 

Daddy paraded me through to the small bar in the back, passing a very cute gogo boy in a thong. I made note of the very dark room in the front that seemed to be full of men and a bathroom that didn’t seem to be being used for that given the small crowd gathered. 

Daddy ordered us drinks - for him a beer for me a vodka soda. On the house. And kept one hand firmly grabbing my ass as he kissed me against the bar. I opened my eyes at one point and noticed a lot of eyes on us. On me. My dick swelled and my ass quivered a bit. Daddy grabbed his drink, gave me a hard smack on my ass and walked away. 

I turned to lean over the bar, sticking my ass out towards the crowd and arching my back a bit. Letting them all know what I was there for, as if our display and my outfit didn’t let them know already. 

I sipped my drink a bit. Booze went straight to my head these days since daddy keeps me on a very strict diet to maintain my look. And in no time I felt a crotch press into my ass and a man appear to my right.  He was attractive enough. The bulge felt big. I guessed mid forties, stocky, little dusting of grey in his hair. He was wearing jeans and no shirt. Furry body, barrel chest and a little belly. just my type. 

“Never seen you here before. That your man?”

“Yes, sir”

“Sexy couple. Love seeing a big strong innocent looking guy like you owned by a sexy bear like him”

“Oh… I’m not so innocent. Daddy made sure of that.”

I adjusted leaning my left elbow on the bar to face him. He closed the distance between us a bit. 

“I said innocent looking. I know you ain’t. I know your daddy and I know his talent for corruption. Seen it lots of times before. Helped him out a few times too. I got what you’re here for. Come with me.” And with that he started walking towards the dark room at the front. I downed my drink and followed. The eyes of the other men in the room on me like hungry predators preparing to pounce on their prey. 

The stranger guided me through the room, holding me by the back of my neck. Past men in various states of undress. Some on their knees sucking, getting fucked. One guy on his back in a corner getting fisted. It was a hot scene. Sweaty and dark. Smelling of sex and desire. 

He shoved me against the wall, my hands bracing the impact. His hands grabbing my slim waist pulling my ass back into his ample crotch, grinding into me. I groaned. Wiggled my ass back at him. One of his hands drifted down to grab my bulge aggressively, the other up around my throat pulling my face back and up to his. 

“Mmmmm such a compliant little faggot. I like that” he resumed licking my ear as his hands unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them down in the back. He dropped to his knees and started vigorously eating my ass, eliciting moans of pleasure from my mouth spitting on my hole and his hand a few times and lubing his dick he placed his drooling head at my entrance.  I moaned with desire and tried to push back on him but his hands grabbed my waist to stop me. 

“Uh uh not so fast pretty boy. You ain’t in charge tonight. I decide when and how.”

I smirked and relented. But started pushing my pussy in and out, grabbing at his dick with my well trained and talented cunt. 

“Ohhhh shit. Greedy little whore. Luckily, our interests align…” and with a hard thrust he sank his fat cock balls deep. Damn it hurt. 

I yelped out in surprise and with a little pain. But I worked hard to open myself up for him and quickly got used to his thickness and length. Smaller than daddy for sure but still felt so good inside of me. 

He kept a firm grip around my waist and pounded my ass deep with long and fast strokes. 

“Goddamn stud that’s a gorgeous ass, your daddy is a lucky man. I ain’t gonna last long. You want that? Want me to help ruin this perfect fucking ass with my cum?”

“Yessir please!!” I whined “cum in my ass I need ittttt!”

A few quick thrusts later and I was receiving the first load of the night deep inside of me. He pulled me back up to whisper in my ear “your daddy give you any rules?”

“No sir. Any and all dick. No topping.”

He turned to the small crowd “No questions boys. The slut is to be used hard tonight. Nothing off limits except his dick which…. Is really too bad for some of you. He’s got a nice one.”

And so he pulled out of me and before I could turn to clean him another man was shoving a short but thick cock into me and the other guy was off. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 8