Is it fucked up that I want bowel incontinence so that I can fist myself and take huge bad dragon toys easily whenever I want? I can use a butt plug to keep myself from leaking. Also want to be able to use an XO sakurai speculum or anal expander comfortably and for a long time without it getting uncomfortable.  Also have other brutal fucked up kinks/fets/fantasies if anyone is interested in talking. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

That is my end goal for my stretched out ass. The idea of being super loose and gaped permanently is very appealing. I've experienced it for as much as a week and a half after multiday high use events like Pig Week and Fist Fest. I can already take huge toys but I know there are plenty even bigger and longer I need to stretch train to be able to take too. I have a starter prolapse and really want to pull that out at least 12-15 inches. Being so stretched out my anus, rectum and colon have lost all function for any use other than extreme size sodomy is like an achievement level to train for. I am well on my way. I am hosed out everyday so it doesn't really matter if my rectum works or not. As long as I can enjoy freak show level size in me, I'm happy.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

My biggest toy is the Hankey's Toys' El Rey XXL (75% soft) which I can take to around half way down the shaft, where it is almost 12 inches in circumference. The first time I used it, I definitely felt like it took a few days for my hole to return to normal, but subsequent uses I have not noticed the same. I guess my hole adapted to the stretch. Anyway, I haven't so far got any problems with continence. I did have an accident one day out cycling, where I misjudged passing wind and messed my underwear. I had to return home to get cleaned up. That was the day after a solo play session.

The one thing I have noticed more and more, is often when I am at the gym and doing something that requires exertion, e.g. ab crunches or something, I have farted without having any control or even feeling it coming. Kind of embarrassing, but in the moment, I really can't do anything to hold it in, usually when I feel it slipping out it's already too late. 

Anyway this isn't enough to put me off giant dildos and plugs. I will continue on this journey and let you know in the future what it brings.