What superficial / physical quality turns you on the most?

8 hours ago, yunghungtop said:

A nice set of puffy asslips. The kind that only come from experience, from taking a LOT of cock and cum. Love that high mileage pussy. 

Good to hear, though they can be polarizing. I've had breeders both entranced by my puffy, cum-glazed hole, and repulsed. The men who fuck you puffy and swollen always  like the before and after though...

Since I’m versatile I think I’m schizophrenic when it comes to what I like in a man. 

In general, I like the typical things that seem masculine: v-shape; muscles; chest, arm, leg, pubic hair; bubble butt preferably fuzzy with a thicker fuzz/hair in the crack; of course a big swinging dick and balls; corded muscular neck, arms, legs; a likable man over an unlikable one though I’m always happy to put an unlikable cuss in his place with my raging dick; and last is eyes because a person’s eyes really are the window to their nature and desires. 

Big lips. They are so kissable, feel great on my cock, and amazing on my asshole. Also on my neck, kissing my thighs, wrapped around my toes....  Omg, I'm hard.

1 hour ago, SpectreAgent said:

I’ve reached the age where their ability to stand unaided and having their own teeth* will do

Now, if i can find a cock sucker with big lips and no teeth...

There are few things that do not excite me about a man.  All parts can be incredibly erotic and sensual.

when I first got into fisting, I noticed men’s hands a lot more. And when I got into slamming, I noticed their arms.

But the biggest turning point for me happened when I was 15 years old. I was on my knees, sucking off one of my teammates, and instinct took over. I turned him around and stuck my face up his ass crack. It was the perfect position because when I stuck out my tongue I was directly on his butt hole. From that moment on, I have been addicted to Ass. I love playing with an ass and in an ass. One of the most intimate things I can do is to stick my tongue up a guys butt hole. Hopefully deep inside where the tip of my tongue can tickle nerve endings he didn’t realise he had. Show me a nice ass and I can be happy in bed for hours. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

On 5/29/2024 at 9:11 AM, Musclebot said:

I am curious to know for tops out there, what is the biggest turn on for you when you see a bottom naked?

In some guys there is a hairy patch in the small of the back just above the ass/crack that turns me on NO END! And after many decades, I still don't know why! 😖 But if you have that hairy patch, at the very least I want to eat your ass. And depending on your proclivities (that's such a 😍 word!), I might do more than that! 😜

• Like 3

It's funny, but a friend and I were just discussing this earlier today, and we both agreed that we love tall guys. He couldn't put his finger on why. I told him that the reason I do is that I am not a small guy, and tall guys are just able to throw you around during sex in a way that smaller statured guys can't. But, that said, I love short guys too. I guess I just love guys in general🙂