What superficial / physical quality turns you on the most?

Average Joe types with dadbods and an average dick will get me sprung all day, every day. I've never been into gym bunnies or the body builder types. And don't get me wrong, big swinging ass wrecker cocks feel great, but I've never been a size queen. Big, burly bear types are hot, too (though I may be biased there - wink wink). But give me the middle-aged, middle of the road dad next door any day.

I became sexually active at a young age and my first encounters were with the type. Probably sexually frustrated married guys who's wives or girlfriends won't do that thing they like because they think it's gross, or closet cases. Maybe that's why I still lean towards them now.

15 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

In some guys there is a hairy patch in the small of the back just above the ass/crack that turns me on NO END! And after many decades, I still don't know why! 😖 But if you have that hairy patch, at the very least I want to eat your ass. And depending on your proclivities (that's such a 😍 word!), I might do more than that! 😜

creating a mental note to stop waxing mine . . .

• Like 1

Big balls in a low hanging furry sack

Rounded furry ass cheeks

Thick dicks

Assholes that I can tell just by looking has had a lot of use

Edited by NWUSHorny

10 hours ago, BarebackedBear said:

Average Joe types with dadbods and an average dick will get me sprung all day, every day. I've never been into gym bunnies or the body builder types. And don't get me wrong, big swinging ass wrecker cocks feel great, but I've never been a size queen. Big, burly bear types are hot, too (though I may be biased there - wink wink). But give me the middle-aged, middle of the road dad next door any day.

I became sexually active at a young age and my first encounters were with the type. Probably sexually frustrated married guys who's wives or girlfriends won't do that thing they like because they think it's gross, or closet cases. Maybe that's why I still lean towards them now.

Sounds like you do more than “lean.”  😉

33 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

Big balls in a low hanging furry sack

Rounded furry ass cheeks

Thick dicks

Assholes that I can tell just by looking has had a lot of use

I may have to edit my reply; you nailed it here!

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

In some guys there is a hairy patch in the small of the back just above the ass/crack that turns me on NO END! And after many decades, I still don't know why! 😖 But if you have that hairy patch, at the very least I want to eat your ass. And depending on your proclivities (that's such a 😍 word!), I might do more than that! 😜

I was told that’s called a “landing patch.”  (And FYI: I have one!  😈🐷)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AlB said:

I was told that’s called a “landing patch.”  (And FYI: I have one!  😈🐷)

I have one too, unfortunately mine probably won't get noticed. While I am blessed with a significant amount of hair all over my torso, but I am naturally blonde, and have had a lot of guys tell me they thought I was smooth until they started running their hands over my chest.

I go with most guys and often find that I have a great fuck with guys who are not really my “type”. But if I were to name physical things that make me hard it might be any of the following list. I should add that I’m versatile so I top as often as I bottom. Also some of the attributes are opposites as quite unlike individuals turn me on. I don’t turn guys away if they’re missing these attributes.

completely smooth chests 

chests that are very hairy but not long or curly hair  but soft to brush my hand or face through

sensitive nipples, but preferably not overly large

Skin colour that contrasts with my own

small ears or hands

nice smile

shaved or trimmed pubes

hard cock

big cock

slim body

Such a range of things above - for me I hairy chests, pits & bush - shaved body hair big turn off.  Love musky mansmell, foreskins, precum, bit of stubble rather than a beard and  guys without tattos. And nice eyes. 

BBC

i know that's technically two things, since being black or being hung are as good separately as they are together 😜

doesn't help that my first sexual experience ever was w BBC, so it's got the added "you never forget your first cock" nostalgia as well