and now he's a convict .... 34 times over.

hntnhole

9 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Two of his wives are immigrants. Not all Trump supporters are non-immigrant white.

Yep, they are classic immigrants that come over and have anchor babies which is something that Republicans complain about, or used to before it was pointed out that two-thirds of Trump's wife fit that description, but the anti immigration people don't seem to care if white women come over and have anchor babies...

But yes not just white people are willing to worship at the false idol of the cult of Trump. I have several black relatives that hate Democrats so much they pretend that they aren't supporting a two-bit wannabe monster just because he is giving their rich asses some tax cuts. Selfish assholes come in all races. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, onlyraw said:

I will disagree one one point though when you say we have never faced a test of our National Character like this before

First, thanks for the kind words, and for reading and responding; much appreciated.  

Per the above quote, I did wrestle with including the Civil War issue, and decided against it.  That war was based on a clash between two economic systems, one of which was based on importing / enslaving a non-Caucasian minority from another continent, which was diametrically opposed to the industrialized system in the North, as well as any shred of human decency.    In other words, trying to be more clinical rather than emotional in the post.  

Actually, I remember quite a bit of what happened in the '60's.  Kent State, the anti-war protests/riots, etc.  You're right, in the sense that the adults at the time were more of a "fall-in-line" crowd than we see today.  Plus, we didn't have such a churlish character as the trumpet blaring bullshit in our ears.  That President made the mistake of listening too closely to an idea of "containment" pushed by an incompetent Secy of Defense.  So, I didn't include those issues, in favor of concentrating on the singular issue of the day.  

Your point is well made, so thanks for including it.  

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, cuckie said:

The government and the vocal majority claimed Jesus was guilty

Check out the Apocrypha, mainly the Gospel of Thomas.  It contains a lot of the (supposed) sayings of Jesus, which were culled out at the Council of Nicaea by the Romans*.  Or, for some good laughs, check out the Gospel of Mary, in which Jesus was a little kid.  

*in order to better serve the Romans in their conquest of northern peoples/territories.

11 hours ago, barefucker44 said:

The electoral vote counting was done according to procedure.  

Seriously?

Does the procedure include a rally packed with lies by the loosing candidate and a  subsequent violent assault of the US Capitol by supporters of said defeated candidate?

No to mention the slates of fake electors in several with which Trump wanted to subvert the will of the people and remain illegally in the White House. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, barefucker44 said:

He did not attempt any interference. The electoral vote counting was done according to procedure.  Pence did have the option of entertaining alternate electors which is legal and routinely done by democrats.

@barefucker44 where is the evidence of Democrats putting in alternate electors?  (aside; and why?)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Rillion said:

Yep, they are classic immigrants that come over and have anchor babies which is something that Republicans complain about, or used to before it was pointed out that two-thirds of Trump's wife fit that description, but the anti immigration people don't seem to care if white women come over and have anchor babies...

But yes not just white people are willing to worship at the false idol of the cult of Trump. I have several black relatives that hate Democrats so much they pretend that they aren't supporting a two-bit wannabe monster just because he is giving their rich asses some tax cuts. Selfish assholes come in all races. 

You're conflating legal immigration with illegal immigration.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Knotme said:

Who says Melania is a Trump supporter?

I feel sorry for the youngest son, who must be so embarrassed.

And even Melania - although she no doubt knew the sort of person she was marrying; she’s been humiliated through this court case, and when he wished her “Happy Birthday” from the courthouse where it was all exposed (no pun), the only person who didnt appreciate the irony was no doubt Trump - who had no empathy or sympathy for anyone but himself.

You are right that I don’t think Melania is going to be an enthusiastic supporter of her husband…. But I do not feel sorry for at all

she knew exactly what she was getting into… she is after all the THIRD wife… and he had cheated on the first two 

she just wanted to live in Trump Tower and go shopping - - and get her citizenship (and then use “chain migration” laws to get citizenship for her parents.

I have never seen her display any kind of sympathy or caring for the less fortunate (she of the “I really don’t care do you” coat)

although she does seem to be doing a very good job of keeping Barron away from the cameras and out of the news - so I will give her points for that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

I don't know about Ivana, but Melania came with a EB-1 visa, a.k.a "Einstein Visa", reserved for people who are highly acclaimed in their field, like Pulitzer, Oscar, and Olympic winners., world renowned scientists and such. 

I may be wrong, but an unknown two-bit nudie model from Slovenia hired by the Trump Model Agency is probably not among the type of people that can legally obtain that kind of visa. Unless gold digging is among the fields included.

Rigging your visa application is illegal.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, PozBearWI said:

@barefucker44 where is the evidence of Democrats putting in alternate electors?  (aside; and why?)

I too would enjoy reading any actual evidence of such an event, rather than rumors of older rumors based in nothing at all.   

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, PrisonbaiT said:

Guess I hate the idea of another 4 years of Trump.  It will be another 4 years about Trump, and not about the people of the USA. This man is such a narcist twatt that he does anything to Shine a light on him.  Currently the Republican party is filled with cowards, they all are to scared to stand up to him, and go against him. He is a treath for his own nation, and the security of his own people.  Hope People will see that when they vote.   Biden is also not the ideal candidate, but he at least did do his job, and did govern

Strange thing is that now Larry Hogan former Maryland Governor is blocked by the Trump campaign official Chris LaCivita who said that MR Hogan campaign is over.  This is really hard they now block everybody within the party who is not k.ss.ng .ss of Trump.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, topblkmale said:

As do Republicans. Also there are unanswered questions regarding if Melania was working in the US illegally on a tourist visa when she came here. If she did that and has been caught, she would have been subject to deportation up until the point she got married to Trump. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, 50latinos said:

I don't know about Ivana, but Melania came with a EB-1 visa, a.k.a "Einstein Visa", reserved for people who are highly acclaimed in their field, like Pulitzer, Oscar, and Olympic winners., world renowned scientists and such. 

I may be wrong, but an unknown two-bit nudie model from Slovenia hired by the Trump Model Agency is probably not among the type of people that can legally obtain that kind of visa. Unless gold digging is among the fields included.

Rigging your visa application is illegal.

Her fist visa was tourist visa...

On 5/31/2024 at 6:53 PM, topblkmale said:

Two of his wives are immigrants. 

as was his mother. ah, str8 boys and their Mommy issues! never gets old 😂

• Haha 2

Trump is now saying the hush-money trials is very hard on his wife Melanie.  And i can understand Melania 200%, but hey Donald,  "if you can't do the time, don't do the crime".  Now he puts the blame on the democrats, because he could not keep his "wiener" in his pants, and did stupid moves to cover it all up.  Respect for Melania, this lady must feel so humiliated, by this con-man.  

• Like 1