Do you feel masculine when you bottom?

I get the feeling there's a wide range on this, but I feel masculine and comfortable with it when I've got a guy in me. I'm curious how other guys see it and feel when they do it?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

It's a really interesting question, especially looking at some of the replies above. 

I've never thought about it, but I guess it simply makes me feel like a man, enjoying the ultimate man on man action. Last Sunday there was a guy who has fucked and loaded me a number of times who fucked me like I've never been fucked before. At one point he got up on his haunches and mounted me, at which I point I asked him to use me like a bitch. I felt more raunchy and slutty, rather than non-masculine. 

Edited by VersGuyAnon
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

While bottoming I do feel very feminine and totally submissive to the top trying to please him completely with my mind and body, my own dick ceases to exist and my holes catch on fire…it’s an incredible feeling…

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I'm extremely turned-off by masculine, manly dominant bottoms sexually speaking.

On the street, I seek masculine straight-acting alpha men.

But once in bed I need it a little softer, submissive, docile, feminine and willing to be demasculinized while being repeatedly penetrated.

• Like 6

For me, it's not about feeling masculine or feminine. It gives me more confidence. 

That feeling is good for me. But I think the top will notice it too and he will think he's doing a great job (which probably is true too).

• Like 1

I don't ever "not feel masculine" when I'm having sex with other men. There is nothing feminine about the sex that we are having. For me it's more about the level of control that I am willing to cede and how comfortable I am in doing that. The more I do though, the more submissive it starts to feel, but then at the same time I then also feel somewhat more vulnerable. And honestly, I don't like feeling vulnerable. But submissiveness and vulnerability do not equate with femininity for me. So even at my most submissive level, I still feel masculine.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I absolutely feel masculine when m bottoming because it is my choice. No one forces me to bottom. I clean myself out, I get up on all fours, when a man slides his prick into me, I relax, and I focus on opening the inside of my body to allow him to penetrate me as deeply and as roughly as he enjoys. I am there to receive his nut, if he’s wearing a condom, he’s not getting in me.  When he’s bred me, I thank him,I invite him back and I get in the sexiest position I can to entice another top to use me. I love bottoming, no toys, no fists, just one satisfied hard cock after the other. Nothing is more fun than that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1