Do you feel masculine when you bottom?

I feel very masculine I love to be fucked but I like the top to know he is indeed fucking a man

i like to kiss I do like to kiss a top especially when he is unloading in my ass

• Like 1

I'm a submissive total bottom by nature, so I feel more feminine when guys are fucking and breeding my cunt.  I totally enjoy being degraded and used by verbal tops and love just being a piece of ass for them to fuck and cum in!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bottom Jim said:

I feel very masculine I love to be fucked but I like the top to know he is indeed fucking a man

This. Exactly!

I've been reading this thread on and off for a while now ... 

I believe that it's a completely natural and masculine event when two men mate with each other.  I don't see anything that's unnatural at all when two (or more, for that matter) fuck, one man giving his Sperm to the other, the other man accepting the Top's gift of himself. 

It's an exchange of deeply felt need.  Each guy gives willingly of himself, and accepts what the other guy offers.  To me, it's a magical experience of becoming "connected" to each other, in all the best, most productive, possible ways.  It's two equal men, each possessing what the other urgently needs.  Two men, celebrating their magnificence, sharing of themselves, and that's simply a fantastic experience.  Bottoms simply need Tops - and Tops need bottoms in equal measure.  That "connection" doesn't always take place, but when it does there's nothing comparable to that fulfillment of "connection".  

I feel more masculine when I'm taking cock than I do in my day to day life. Met this guy who wanted me to growl while he was fucking me. The harder he used my hole, the deeper and more forceful we were both growling at each other like two wild animals. Sex with men is the ultimate expression of my maleness. 

Depends, I feel I can go both ways 

a lot of tops do prefer a submissive hole but what I’ve noticed quite recently actually that there is a fair few “soft tops” around who like a dominant bottom which kinda turns me on as I can be a bossy bottom sometimes haha