Very Strange request

I me this guy at a gay bar Sunday We went into back room and he showed me his dick. It was great. He asked if I would give him a blow job. Sure then he added would I blow him with a condom on. I said no way If I wanted to suck rubber I would suck some rubber bands at home He got offended and left.

anyone else run into this

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Bottom Jim said:

I me this guy at a gay bar Sunday We went into back room and he showed me his dick. It was great. He asked if I would give him a blow job. Sure then he added would I blow him with a condom on. I said no way If I wanted to suck rubber I would suck some rubber bands at home He got offended and left.

Yup, it's super weird.

To me, it's like someone trying to hand you an ice cream covered in a condom and expecting you to be eager. At least these phobic guys are usually consistent about wanting their cock wrapped no matter what hole it goes into.

It's the guys who want their dick sucked bare who insist on condoms to fuck that I really don't understand. "So, you have no problem with my mouth and tongue all over your cock and balls for an hour, and for me to swallow your precum and cum, but putting that same cock coated in my saliva into my clean and ready hole and breeding me is a bridge too far?" 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bottom Jim said:

I guess it depends on the location and situation. I never suck cock in gay bars, I mostly suck cock at rest areas. There is definitely a difference between you and me but it might broaden your opinion a bit about this topic:

Look at it from his perspective. To translate it to my situation: At rest areas there are lots of Truck drivers and married men that dont want to transfer any diseases to their wifes or girlfriends. But some men just love to use slutty cocksuckers at seedy places to dump their loads in. It is just instinct reaching the surface. They just want to let 'the beast out' every once in a while. Their wives won't let them fuck their throats at a place like that. I'm just making sure that i'm an excellent alternative for them 😉 Most of those men think we are infested with STD's and it is not surprising that they think that. They are not blind, they also see us going from cock to cock... to cock. So they want to use a condom to make sure they don't catch anything. I rarely have an STD but I should have had plenty by the amount of cock I suck. Maybe it works the same as a blind man who develops his hearing much better. Over the years I have strongly developed my resistance to STD's?

To make a long story short: I don't really mind sucking cock wrapped in rubber as long as I get the condom afterwards. I still get to feel his cock fucking my throat, feeling him dumping sperm which I love so much. Don't you just love it when they pull their cock out of your throat when they are done, pull the condom off of their cock and throw it on the ground next to you?! That normally would be the moment for me to have an orgasm. Not only from realizing what kind of pig I am but also from knowing I get to slurp his semen out of the condom, no matter who is watching.

But yes, in a gay bar it is a bit weird, I guess... it's just a whole different world. Maybe one of the man from my world entered your world? Don't take it personally, you are fine 😉 

You did the right thing: Don't let anyone cross your boundaries. Mine are just a little bit lower than yours 😉 

• Like 1

Oh! Just one more thing: You say 'There is no risk'? There is always a STD risk, even if you are 'just' sucking cock. Even on PReP there is no 100% guarantee not getting HIV. I've learned to live with the risks. My calling to relief men is much stronger 😉 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

It's happened to me more than once at the saunas.

i tried it once back in 1990. yuck! STIs go away. i swear i can still taste that fucking condom today. blech 🤮 

i know at least two guys who still request it. one in the back room of a bar. i literally just start sucking the raw dick of the guy next to him 🤤ain't nobody got time for that 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Bottom Jim said:

Why would anyone want a blow job with a condom ? There is no risk

Perhaps BECAUSE there’s no risk - married men with a penchant for oral. But I get it. No risk = no thrill. 

cheating - can't risk catching something and bringing it home.  I'm getting over gono right now - I fucked 2 total whores (which I LOVE) and a week later it showed up - first it just stunk, then the puss in my dick, underwear soaked, started hurting more, then a few blood spots and massive oozing.  I was out of the country when it showed up, but it was bad by the time I got home and to the doctor.  Attached guys can't really get away with that and do what they need to stay "safe" (not caught lol)  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I personally won't suck a condomed cock, they can still shove it up my ass, but they won't be getting any oral foreplay. Unfortunately there are still quite a few guys that use condoms for oral here, and a majority don't do anal at all. 

• Thanks 1

I find it unusual in the sense it doesn't happen very often. There is this one guy (with a really nice cock) at the bookstore I frequent that always wears one. I just roll with it. As I'm sucking him, I think about fishing that condom out of the trash can and drinking the cum while it's still warm and thick. Gets me hard as fuck.

• Piggy 1