Two couples

Las Saturday night I was at party Mixed crowd and we were hays good time

These two middle age couples approached me The wives said they had never saw two guys go to it. They knew I was a gay bottom Could the husbands fuck me while they watched

well the drinks and curiosity got to me and I agreed Their house was two blocks away and off we went 

I got naked as well as the two husbands The two wives went done to bra and panties. 
no mention was made of condoms 

both husbands one after the other climbed on top of me and fucked me They  both blew two loads in my ass. The wives really thought is was hot. 
They mentioned it that maybe we could do it again The one couple said there 23 year old son might want to join in too

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 7

HOLY FUCK that's one of the wildest Last Loads I've read in a long time!  Adding the son sounds like something from the fiction section - HOT AF that it's in real life!  Impressive!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bottom Jim said:

They mentioned it that maybe we could do it again The one couple said there 23 year old son might want to join in too

Hope you said yes. Keep us posted.

• Like 2

And all you had to do, Bottom Jim, was agree to a proposal.  

The mother of the son who might join in must have her suspicions about her kid, and only want him (and obviously her husband) to be happy.  Even better, the women kept their undies on, allowing the men to do what they most needed to do.  

Sounds like a win-win all the way around.

• Like 2

I’ll take all three… why cheat when you can watch! Hot as fuck. Wish I had a BF that would whore me out and I whore him out… 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1