Secret tattoo meaning

19 hours ago, Bibttm said:

Bi married guy who wants a small tattoo , with a secret meaning that I like to take cock raw , any ideas on what I can get?

There should be a symbol that  us fag's have tattooed in plain site, and one for straight guys and gals,  and bi, and vers.

Just now, Willing said:

There should be a symbol that  us fag's have tattooed in plain site, and one for straight guys and gals,  and bi, and vers.

Or have a branding ritual on your first sexual contact with a man.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Nothing is secret for long, unfortunately. Remember gay guys with the hanky code flying in their  pocket of choice, but soon enough mainstream society of a certain age knew all the meanings. Or the keys hanging left or right. Or the pieced earlobe, which a lot of straight men copied but using the other side ear lobe, " to clarify they weren't gay" Bio hazard tats, pretty much well known. 

Point is, nothing stays hidden from other groups for very long. Including the wife. Perhaps the best way to signal your wants is simple eye contact and conversation. I hear it worked magically way back in the early days of gaydom, like 1970 or so. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, AlwaysOpen said:

early days of gaydom, like 1970 or so. 

The only problem was/is, the "flagging" systems changed so often, guys really had to pay attention to the latest variation .... 

I don’t know that there’s anything that you could get tattooed with that do what you want it to do would be pretty obvious. 

my wife and I came up with our own secret tattoo. It’s going to be an upside down Zelda triforve with the outer triangle colored in black and the center one unfilled. It supposed to represent me getting bred by BBC’s and being “black owned”. My wife is also black for the record. I’m 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bibttmmiami said:

I don’t know that there’s anything that you could get tattooed with that do what you want it to do would be pretty obvious. 

my wife and I came up with our own secret tattoo. It’s going to be an upside down Zelda triforve with the outer triangle colored in black and the center one unfilled. It supposed to represent me getting bred by BBC’s and being “black owned”. My wife is also black for the record. I’m 

Not to beat this topic to keyboard dust, but if it is really  a secret, how would the people you are trying to reach out to know,? You say you and your wife will know, but don't you already each know the others desires?  So you still will have to do some sort of reaching out and expressing your interest, and maybe at some point explain what that tattoo means. So then he tells a few of his friends, and one of them who is DL goes home and mentions it to her.She posts it to her social media account in rage or shock or bemusement, but in a week, there is no secret left. 

42 minutes ago, AlwaysOpen said:

Nothing is secret for long, unfortunately. Remember gay guys with the hanky code flying in their  pocket of choice, but soon enough mainstream society of a certain age knew all the meanings. Or the keys hanging left or right. Or the pieced earlobe, which a lot of straight men copied but using the other side ear lobe, " to clarify they weren't gay" Bio hazard tats, pretty much well known. 

Point is, nothing stays hidden from other groups for very long. Including the wife. Perhaps the best way to signal your wants is simple eye contact and conversation. I hear it worked magically way back in the early days of gaydom, like 1970 or so. 

I always wondered under the hanky code why tops get to have their fun with orange - but it meant "only looking" for bottoms (these days, it's the same shade as something that belongs in another forum)..

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

The only problem was/is, the "flagging" systems changed so often, guys really had to pay attention to the latest variation .... 

and flagging also is different from location to location

that is why you have to be careful about tattoos with “a meaning” is that tattoos are permanent 

at least with hankies… they are transferable from side to side… and not that expensive so if light blue changes meaning… you can leave it at home (and use it to blow your nose instead of your load) and go buy a new color 

Where I to get a tattoo; it would be the now classic Intel Inside logo but words would be "HIV Inside".  

I agree with everyone else; any symbol, once it becomes "a symbol" is never secret; at least not for long.  And tattoo's are forever (for the most part).  Honestly a bit of extended eye contact is still the best way.  

20 hours ago, Willing said:

Or have a branding ritual on your first sexual contact with a man.

holy hard-core trama bonding Batman! 😜

my first sexual encounter as a teen went from sheer ecstasy to undiluted panic very quickly. 

the knowledge that my desires were no longer up for debate and that i'd just been on my knees on a filthy public restroom floor relishing a rough skull fuck from a random stranger and for the first time in my life i felt "at home" was a psychological branding in its own right. i don't think i could have survived an actual mark for others to see. i probably would have offed myself tbh. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, norefusal said:

"That i'd just been on my knees on a filthy public restroom floor relishing a rough skull fuck from a random stranger and for the first time in my life i felt "at home" was a psychological branding in its own right."

It's the sort of thing that never leaves you. That moment when you BECOME a cocksucker who loves having men fuck your mouth and fill it with cum. 😍

• Like 2

3 hours ago, norefusal said:

holy hard-core trama bonding Batman! 😜

my first sexual encounter as a teen went from sheer ecstasy to undiluted panic very quickly. 

the knowledge that my desires were no longer up for debate and that i'd just been on my knees on a filthy public restroom floor relishing a rough skull fuck from a random stranger and for the first time in my life i felt "at home" was a psychological branding in its own right. i don't think i could have survived an actual mark for others to see. i probably would have offed myself tbh. 

Branded the brain 🧠 

• Like 1