What is your favorite type of gay orgy?

What do you consider to be a true gay orgy?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. What do you consider to be a true gay orgy?

• Gay couples fucking in the same place
    • Guys pairing up and swapping partners
    • Dogpile fucking with frequent swapping plus multiple guys connected cock to fuckhole or mouth

7 minutes ago, phukhole said:

My favorites are full on sex parties (not gangbangs or pump and dumps) hosted during a big event like IML or MAL.  NastyKinkPigs used to have some great ones and there've been several crazy ones unaffiliated with any site.   Love a variety of men, body types, skin tones, dick sizes, mouths and asses.  Love to sample a lot before shooting my load in a hot hole and love to have many, many, many cocks (and loads) shot into me!

You are definitely my kind of pig.

BB only, every cock in every hole, cum and piss in every hole, enhanced af, no refusals, no time outs, tongues in every hole, every fluid recycled, plugs in every hole when the event is over (1,2,3 days later)!! I'm sure I forgot something nasty, twisted, and depraved!!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

My favorite is pretty simple. Although I would prefer to be the only bottom taking all the loads I don’t mind sharing. 
would like to find a group that actually joins in and plays together, where tops are hard and like to fuck, and is bottoms like to please those tops. 
I have been to many different events where the “zombies” roam around looking and gawking but not participating. Or you get the ones that walk by smack your ass. Or pull their dicks out then walk away. 
so, I guess my preference is just a good group of uninhibited guys actually getting naked and having fun. 

• Upvote 3

I love being in groups, as long as I am the sole bottom. I have many Tops to please and give pleasure to. 

I truly love two tops using me. One is  breeding me and while the other top is receiving a blowjob. And I like when they take turns. 

2 hours ago, phukhole said:

My favorites are full on sex parties (not gangbangs or pump and dumps) hosted during a big event like IML or MAL.  NastyKinkPigs used to have some great ones and there've been several crazy ones unaffiliated with any site.   Love a variety of men, body types, skin tones, dick sizes, mouths and asses.  Love to sample a lot before shooting my load in a hot hole and love to have many, many, many cocks (and loads) shot into me!

This is what I look for, too.  I am bored to tears with a cum dump who wants the load dumped in 30 seconds.  I want variety in all the things you mentioned.  And I want a nice long playtime--to try as many holes as possible.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

This is what I look for, too.  I am bored to tears with a cum dump who wants the load dumped in 30 seconds.  I want variety in all the things you mentioned.  And I want a nice long playtime--to try as many holes as possible.

Mostly the same here, only I'm fully versatile, I want to try all the holes AND all the poles. As to the bottoms that are looking for loads,I can cum multiple times at a free for all dog pile orgy, but will only cum once at a gangbang.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1

When I lived in Kentucky there was a naked men’s group, Got to getter once a month. First hour was strictly social .After that off came the cloths and play began.

All sucking and fucking. I usually sucked 3-;4 dicks But since I was one of few bottoms I got fucked a lot My favorite was sucking one guy while his partner fucked me. He came in my ass and immediately his partner slid his dick in me  

while I cleaned one dick his partner come in my ass. I could usually count on 6-8 loads 

unfortunately Covid changed all that and parties were put on hold 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When I know absolutely NO ONE in attendance. Nothing better to whore around with a room full of strangers, than walk into a room and there are two or three guys who call out my first name  the minute I get there.

i have the most fun when I am out of town, no doubt….

i love group sex, but not with people I have known for 15 years or whose parents I met when I ran into them at Walmart. No thanks, I would rather be a pig with total strangers.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

When I know absolutely NO ONE in attendance. Nothing better to whore around with a room full of strangers, than walk into a room and there are two or three guys who call out my first name  the minute I get there.

i have the most fun when I am out of town, no doubt….

i love group sex, but not with people I have known for 15 years or whose parents I met when I ran into them at Walmart. No thanks, I would rather be a pig with total strangers.

this is something i'm trying to work on. 

in the past i only had 2 types of sex: relationship sex, or anon hookups w strangers. a sort of spin on the madonna/whore syndrome. in retrospect i regret not acting in all those awkward moments when a friend gave me "the look" and i decided to ignore if for fear of ruining the friendship. 

as for sex parties: i'm like u but it can backfire. 1. new england is insanely compartmentalized and it boggles my mind that i've been back in my hometown for a decade and have yet to ever once run into anyone i know from the past. 2. im an introvert so a roomful of strangers can eventually go south and end w me slinking out unnoticed because i wasn't "feeling the vibe". seeing guys i hooked up w previously, actually helps get things started. 

• Upvote 2

Those kinds of events used to happen all the time when I lived in Chicago ... at the librar.... excuse me - bookstores, at the tubs, at the bars, and the Foster Ave Beach at night, if you liked bushes-bait.  For that matter, also down in Lincoln Park, by the Statue of I forget who.  Bikes can go where cop cars can't ... 

I didn't realize at the time just how spoiled I was.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

I didn't realize at the time just how spoiled I was.  

i did.

but i also havnt forgotten how fucking dangerous it all was. the park during the day was the constant risk of arrest. it was common practice to ask guys point blank if they were cops before you sucked their dick because entrapment was common. at night, guys would actually periodically get murdered. and yet, there we were. cruising strangers we could barely see  in densely forested areas. don't even get me started on barebacking w random strangers while hospitals were overloaded w aids patients dying horrid med-evil style deaths. 

we were fucking insane and lucky to still be alive imho. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1