The bloody scorpion

Gor213

My boyfriend and I had been together since highschool. We were each others first everything. While we went long distance for college, since he wanted to go to school in New York and I didn’t, we had moved in together after graduation a few months ago.

Everything was going pretty well, Martin did like to go out to the bars a lot but that never bothered me I was confident in our relationship if he went all of college without cheating there was no way he was going to start now.

On Thursday night as I was sliding the condom on my average if a bit skinny five inch cock Martin spoke up.

”Would you want to come with me and some of my friends to this gay bar tomorrow night. I’ve never been and it sounds really fun”

”I don’t know” I replied “ I’ve never loved gay bars or bars in general”

“Oh come on chris please I don’t want to have to go home alone since all my friends are single”

”fine I’ll go” I relented as I pushed into Martins hole. He released a light moan as I began to pound into him. Martin had always been the bottom even though he had a far bigger cock. He tried to fuck me once but it was way too big to fit. Now he kept his cock in a cage. He had since his sophomore year of college he always said it let him focus on his ass. I had asked where he got the idea and he always avoided the question. 

He had gotten several tattoos during his time in college as well. He had a lock tattooed right above his penis as well as the word pig tattooed on his asscheek. Right now I was looking at the biohazard tattoo he had right above his ass. I had asked what these tattoos mean but he always just said he liked them.

I shot my load into the condom after about 4 minutes then laid down and went to sleep as Martin cleaned up. 

The next day after work Martin and I were getting ready for the bar. As I was putting on a pair of jeans I saw Martin put on a tiny bright red thong I’d never seen before. 

“Did you get a new thong” I asked 

“No I’ve had it for a while” he responded as he slid into a pair of leather pants.

“Hmm I’ve never seen it” 

“Oh I guess I’ve never had a reason to wear it around you” he said

I was wondering what that meant as I made us drinks before we left. Both Martin and I would be called twinks. I had very little hair naturally and Martin was always waxed.

We met up with Martins friends outside the bar. They were a pretty standard group of young gays who I’d met once or twice. The bar was called the bloody scorpion. As we got the the front Martin hugs the bouncer who whispers something in his ear before slapping his ass and sending him on in.

“ I thought you said you had never been here before” I asked Martin as we walked into what seemed like a locker room.

“ I haven’t I just know Greg” he responded as he slid off his jeans. 

“Why are you getting undressed” I asked 

“Oh did I forget to tell you oops this bar is clothing optional”

“Yeah you forgot” I said shitily as I stripped to my plain white boxers

We went up to the bar to order drinks and Martin gave the bartender a peck on the lips as we got there. I was fuming when he handed me my drink and drank it down quickly.

After finishing my drink I hear a deam voice yell “hey there’s my boy” and turn to see a near god of a man. He was probably 6’4 with a thick well muscled body that was covered in thick hair. He wore only a white jock that barely contained his massive bulge. He had a thick chain around his nick and a well kept brown beard. I was surprised when he walked up to Martin and took him in a hug grabbing his ass in the process. 

I tried to stand up to say something but I suddenly felt really light headed. I decided to sit back down and have another drink while Martin cuddled up with the mystery man to my right. After finishing my second drink I was feeling really drowsy when I heard moaning to my side I looked over and see my boyfriend Martin bent over the bar getting fucked by the stranger. 

I stand up to punch the dude but get pulled away by Greg the bouncer. He dragged me into a back room and threw me down on the couch.

“ look asshole I don’t know who the fuck you think you are but nobody fucks with the boss and his boy” he yelled at me

“His boy?” I slurred back “ Martins my boyfriend”

“Oh now I see” he said seeming to calm down “ my bad man I get that it’s probably hard to see your boyfriend getting breed but you shouldn’t get jealous like that” Greg sat down on the couch next to me

“ look I know after two shoots of g your probably horny as hell but if the boss hasn’t bred you yet the attacking one of his boys isn’t going to make him.”

“What the hell are you talking about I don’t want him to fuck me” I slurred out again. Confused about everything he was saying as my head felt foggy

“ there’s no need to be ashamed man you already recognized that your boyfriend needs true fulfillment from the boss now every thing else is easy.” He said soothingly 

“ I didn’t recognize shit” I yelled back 

“Shh it’s ok how about I breed you tonight so you don’t feel left out I know I’m not as good as Bo’s but  I’m still pretty good.”

I tried to protest but there was suddenly a bottle of poppers under my nose and my protests fell away. I felt Greg pick me up like I was nothing and bend me over the couch. 

I heard my underwear get torn in the back and while I expected him to slowly open me up as I was still an anal virgin he slammed into me full force. My dry hole burned as he forced what felt like a horse cock into my virgin hole. It felt like I was being torn in two as Greg pounded into me. I felt myself losing consciousness as I looked over at the door and see Martin standing there nude with cum dripping down his legs and what looks like a crack pipe in his mouth

• Like 15
  • Piggy 17
  • Thanks 1