first dick sucked-- cut or uncut?

I'm cut but the first man I sucked was uncut. It was also my first sexual experience. He got hard and taught me how to pleasure his cock, how to peel his foreskin back and suck on his helmet then take as much of his cock in my mouth as I could. It was amazing, I loved the taste of his cock and the smell of his sweaty balls. I wish I could say I swallowed his entire load but I was young and had zero experience and wasn't ready for how much sperm a man can shoot so I choked. I did my best and swallowed as much as I could but some ran down my chin. To my credit I did put my mouth back on his cock and sucked all the sperm off it.

• Piggy 1

It was uncut from an Italian decent and he was the first to breeds me. I didn’t have an opportunity to suck the first guy who fucked me as he was afraid I would be scared and or escaped from him. 

On 7/6/2024 at 6:50 AM, NWUSHorny said:

My own, so uncut. 2nd dick on another man was cut, I really didn't encounter many uncut dicks in college.

Your first was your own?  I’m impressed.  I had to have a buddy show me how!  (Then he wanted me to do it all the time; boring!)

47 minutes ago, AlB said:

Your first was your own?  I’m impressed.  I had to have a buddy show me how!  (Then he wanted me to do it all the time; boring!)

I was blessed with flexibility and a long dick. I figured it out on my own at 14, and didn't suck another dick until I was 20. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I was blessed with flexibility and a long dick. I figured it out on my own at 14, and didn't suck another dick until I was 20. 

Et tu?  I’m feeling pretty retarded by having had another guy say, “Bet you can suck yourself,” before I knew I could.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, PozBearWI said:

First dicked sucked my USAF room mate in about 1970, cut, long and with a distinctive bend.  

Oh those legendary bent Air Force boys!  🤣 (Army here; just kidding fly-boys!)

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I was the same.  I couldn't bend forward to suck, but head over heels, I could.  I sucked myself from around 14 until I finally lost my virginity at age 20.  I'm cut--and so was every man I met for the longest time. afterwards.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Un cut - I’m not sure if that was why I prefer uncut now.  I l love the way an uncut dick head slides in and out of a guys foreskin when they fuck. Even better if they have a tight foreskin and it only slides back during vigorous raw fucking. 

• Like 1

A dick is a dick so cut or uncut, I'm happy to deepthroat it.  But uncut, when we pay attention to how ultra sensitive the glans can be compared to cut guys, takes some finesse.  I have a new preferred suck bud as I seem to be the one guy in our group that can do it in a way that he loves....  

So guys what am I supposed to say when someone (rarely these days) utters "cocksucker!" as a supposedly hurtful epithet?  I've taken to simply responding "YUP".  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PozBearWI said:

So guys what am I supposed to say when someone (rarely these days) utters "cocksucker!" as a supposedly hurtful epithet?  I've taken to simply responding "YUP".  

Or reply (with a sly grin), "AND I swallow!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2